Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 Qualifiers - Other Games Thread (AFC & beyond)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Emaraat chera aslan shaadi mikone?

Akhare sar agar ba chans bere balaa bayad ba yek teame Amrikaaye Jonoobi baazi kone.

Chera jashn migiran?
    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
      Come watch Concacaf then...lol they really are labor foroush actually more like coconut and pineapple to be fair.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
      Onesh ke are, doroste, ya Oceania ke dige az bad ham badtare, amma in sabzi-foroshhaaye Asiayi ham terr mizanand.

Be nazare man.
      DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Philosophy_King View Post
        Without CQ we can only afford a Peykan Bus that we can park against SK
        More like a lada at this point, honestly a paykan would perform better.
        United We Stand, One nation one heart one goal

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
          Wait, I thought UAE was sh*t and that is why we beat them. Keeping stories straight is getting harder and harder to explain why 15-1-1 is a worthless record!!! I thought SK was our only test... Jeez
          Emaraat baraye man hich maali nist.

Va Kore ham yek nasle zaifi daare.

Az nazare hojoomi na changi darand na dandoon.
          DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

I actually disagree that this is a weaker Korean side to years past. They have a number of legionnaires that are performing well and at times look very good.

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
              Wait, I thought UAE was sh*t and that is why we beat them. Keeping stories straight is getting harder and harder to explain why 15-1-1 is a worthless record!!! I thought SK was our only test... Jeez
              No Skocic is shit because he couldn’t beat SK at home with a full team, something that even shit UAE could do. That’s the only story here.

Comment

Lets do some comparisons . Sardar also missed a penalty in that game

Comment

LOOOOOL at the CQ FANBOYS. Please GROW UP. 8 Years no results. Get over it. A "khooneh be khooneh" coach did better than the Mozambican old blue eyes with no training, no prep, and most important of all no whining. May we never again give a coach 8 years to get 60% win rate and not accomplish anything noteworthy. CQ makes Skocic look like Guardiola. The team has not played or performed this well in a decade.

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
                    I actually disagree that this is a weaker Korean side to years past. They have a number of legionnaires that are performing well and at times look very good.

Absolutely agree here, Bento's SK is much sharper in their attacks and relies more on quick combinations than the SK from WC 2014&2018.

Comment

Embarassing performance by S.Korea, congrats to UAE.
                      Bento would have been on his way out now, had he not beaten Iran.

Luckily for him, we have a disaster as a coach, and he took advantage of that.

Now which actions S.Korea take or don’t take regarding their coach after this, has nothing to do with us.
                      Nor has their result against the UAE.

We only care about our own success in the WC. For us to have a successful WC, Skocic must leave ASAP.
                      Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
                        Ma ham legionnaire kam nadarim, amma az nazare TM vaghean nemidonam mitonim dar jaame jahaani kaari konim ya na.

Team melli Kore ham be nazar nemirese hamahang baashe ya falsafeye dorost o hesaabi daashte baashe, harchand ke legionnaire dar teamesh daare.
                        DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                          No Skocic is shit because he couldn’t beat SK at home with a full team, something that even shit UAE could do. That’s the only story here.
                          Or maybe look at other side of the coin and SK couldn't beat UAE at home but we did Thats the only story here for me .

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                            Or maybe look at other side of the coin and SK couldn't beat UAE at home but we did Thats the only story here for me .
                            So bring our standards down to Skohich level and be proud that we are better than UAE? Not my thing, but knock yourself out.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                              So bring our standards down to Skohich level and be proud that we are better than UAE? Not my thing, but knock yourself out.
                              No ... well its not that hard to understand what I meant..... It clearly shows that we are better than South korea and UAE. Because we beat UAE that beat SK

The only reason SK won against us was because of us missing numerous players and Sooti by abedzadeh and ehsan. Add Shoja's injury to it too.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
                                Ma ham legionnaire kam nadarim, amma az nazare TM vaghean nemidonam mitonim dar jaame jahaani kaari konim ya na.
                                Team melli Kore ham be nazar nemirese hamahang baashe ya falsafeye dorost o hesaabi daashte baashe, harchand ke legionnaire dar teamesh daare.
                                Ardalan jaan, beechaareh ha hagh daaran. Korah ro zadan. Dorosteh keh shaanseh zeeaadee baraayeh souod beh jaameh jahaanee nadaran valee belakhareh ensaananoh arezoo daaran. Az ghadeem goftan: arezeoo bar javaanaan eyb neest

Go TM!

Comment

Working...
                                X