Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 Qualifiers - Other Games Thread (AFC & beyond)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Table after today's games
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

How is that an offsides goal by China??

Comment

The Arab teams are doing us a huge favor by drawing with each other.

I would have pegged Lebanon to be the weakest of them all, but here they are in 3rd place. Good for them. I hope they finish 3rd, but probably wont.
        Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Chinese player had the pass back, what a selfish fool! Should be 3-3. Saudis r luckier than we are this round

Comment

Germany qualified for the World Cup last night.

Comment

After Matchday 4, we are 1st, 5 points clear of third place team.
              After matchday 5, hopefully we will be at minimum 7 points clear of third place team ( assuming we beat Lebanon)

I think that is OK.
              We are not playing good yet, but I have hope that we will improve.

Comment

Wow, by beating Lebanon and Syria we can say we qualified 90%%%%

Comment

I wished Iraq beat uae but they tied. I guess that benefits us?!!!

Comment

Iran is pretty much qualified. At this stage, It really takes some special talent to miss it lol

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

we are indeed.

These other teams ended up being much crappier than anybody could have imagined.

I mean Iraq went from being a potential banana skin to worst team in the group. UAE away game is already out of the way and they look set to keep dropping pts vs syria, lebanon, etc.

Its time to test more variable lineups, incorporate players who have potential perform stronger in WC.

Comment

The UAE - Iraq result is great for us! UAE has to play twice against Korea and already played 3 times at home. They won't even get the 3rd place. Lebanon quite surprised everyone. They are at 3rd place and still haven't play a single home match. If we beat them next, there needs to be a miracle for Iran not to qualify.

Comment

Yes, we need to be certain that we beat Lebanon and Syria and then and only then, we can start experimenting. We need to not underestimate Lebanon and Syria as the moment too much confidence creeps in, we drop points. If we get these wins, then we can consider the next four games as preparation for WC...

Comment

Lebanon has 5/6 games at home remaining. The held Korea To a draw last round at home and beat us in 2014wcq. Cannot take them lightly at all

Comment

Lebanon is going to be HIGHLY motivated being in third place against us, we have lost to them before, we can't afford this sleepy play we tend to do when were overconfident.
                              You just got Caged
                              K.C McElroy's Fan

Comment

Originally posted by Ostad_Goosfand View Post
                                Lebanon has 5/6 games at home remaining. The held Korea To a draw last round at home and beat us in 2014wcq. Cannot take them lightly at all
                                Another CQ shaahkaar. People forget.

Comment

Working...
                                X