Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 Qualifiers - Other Games Thread (AFC & beyond)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Studying the Jordan tapes (for upcoming Arab Cup QF match). This man is ALWAYS viewing the tapes before big games. I remember pics of him on TM flights watching games and analyzing. He's worth every dollar Egypt is paying him (and more). What a gem.

Comment

Wow UAE and Iraq are so weak. We should beat them by 3-4 goals in Azadi.
      Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Qatar 5-0 uae. 1st half only!!!!

Comment

this is same UAE we struggled so badly against?

Comment

At least Syria beat Tunisia and they didn't even have their best players like Al Soma. But man, our group is sooo damn weak. Even worse than our WCQ 2006 group.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
              this is same UAE we struggled so badly against?
              yep the same

Comment

How embarrassing for Skocic and his supporters.

Comment

Our group is pure shit. Only UAE advanced to the next round of arab cup and got raped by Qatar.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                    Our group is pure shit. Only UAE advanced to the next round of arab cup and got raped by Qatar.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
                    to everyone's surprise, the game was first half only. UAE had 75% ball possession and yet lost 5-0 in first half itself cause of horrible defensive mistakes.

Comment

I’ve said countless times, the regional countries are mostly very bad at football - they only play tough against us because it’s a pride thing for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                        I’ve said countless times, the regional countries are mostly very bad at football - they only play tough against us because it’s a pride thing for them.
                        I disagree. Maybe that's the case when these Arabs have got tactics and skills but the current arab teams in our group are their worst in history which helped us .

Comment

Only this recent Qatar team is playing good football. There is nothing to talk about with those other teams we are always playing against. Korea has gotten weak and we couldn’t even get Qatar in the group this time. Would have been great to get Saudi, Japan, or Australia. These lazy victories against shit opposition are not good preparation for WC. I could be wrong, but I doubt it.

Comment

Originally posted by mbaizai View Post
                            I disagree. Maybe that's the case when these Arabs have got tactics and skills but the current arab teams in our group are their worst in history which helped us .
                            I’ve heard this stuff for 30 years. Every year they say Iran got lucky and the other teams were the worst ever. Strongly disagree.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                              Only this recent Qatar team is playing good football. There is nothing to talk about with those other teams we are always playing against. Korea has gotten weak and we couldn’t even get Qatar in the group this time. Would have been great to get Saudi, Japan, or Australia. These lazy victories against shit opposition are not good preparation for WC. I could be wrong, but I doubt it.
                              Respectfully, These were pretty much the same stuff everyone says every qualifiers.
                              You can only play against those in front of you.

To compare how teams perform in a Mickey mouse tournament like the Arab cup to the World Cup qualifiers is also not a good measure.

Comment

I’ve heard this stuff for 30 years. Every year they say Iran got lucky and the other teams were the worst ever. Strongly disagree.
                                but that's the truth isn't it. Look at the Suadi group and compare.

Comment

Working...
                                X