Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 Qualifiers - Other Games Thread (AFC & beyond)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, Skocic is shit and the only reason Iran is top of the group is that Arab teams suck!!

Wait, what?!! Iran has lost repeatedly to the same Arab teams in the past?!! Ok then, it is the current Arab teams that suck, they were great in the past.

Wait, what?!! Iran just lost to the same teams, with pretty much the same players before the pandemic?!! Well then, it must be that covid thing that has affected the Arabs more than Iranians.

Wait, what?!! Skocic has the best record of any coach, any time?!! OK then, the old-timers must not have known how to properly count and keep records!!

Anything to deny Skocic a bit of credit for pulling the team from the verge of disqualification in a prelim round to the top of the group in the final round.

By the way, it is all Vahid and Karim's doing. Skocic is only a bystander
    Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

We catched Iraq, Syria, UAE in their worst form in last decade. And arab Cup is another proof.
      I just hope we go to WC with half decent preparation because there are lots of things that need to be addressed before

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
        We catched Iraq, Syria, UAE in their worst form in last decade. And arab Cup is another proof.
        I just hope we go to WC with half decent preparation because there are lots of things that need to be addressed before

these are terrible, terrible teams. just look at their last 5 world cup campaigns. they are where they are usually at.

Syria was the only decent one last WCQ. that's because they had above-average Asian strike force in the two Omars.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post

Iran_19 jan, they have always been poor. We just play poor against them.
          I don't think Skocic and them are happy to just make the numbers at the World Cup. Hashemian and Co. have also said this, but they have all correctly noted that it is highly dependent on preparation and frinedlies.

This is where I am pessimistic. There will be 1 or 2 FIFA days before the World Cup. FIFA has also told clubs that they can hold their players until 1 week before the actual tournament! As such there is no opportunity for our team to have a long-term camp (at least with legionnaires).

As such, we will do as well as the form our legionnaires have. If our legionnaires are healthy and playing well - we will do fine.
          Otherwise, same old, same old.

The flip side of this is that the other major national teams are also limited by the very poor scheduling and will probably not be very coordinated either.

Comment

Guess who's the referee for the Tunisia vs. Egypt semifinal?

None other than Iranian referee Alireza Faghani =)

Comment

" Tunisian reporter asked Carlos Queiroz what he thought about Tunisia "usually beating" Egypt. Queiroz responded with the full win/loss/draw history between the teams showing that it's basically even" (@PharaohsXI)

LOL. Classic CQ to shut up reporters with facts and figures. He does his homework so don't sleep on him.

Comment

مصر
                حمله
                حمله
                حمله

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                  Guess who's the referee for the Tunisia vs. Egypt semifinal?

None other than Iranian referee Alireza Faghani =)

Lol no way! That's really cool man. Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                    " Tunisian reporter asked Carlos Queiroz what he thought about Tunisia "usually beating" Egypt. Queiroz responded with the full win/loss/draw history between the teams showing that it's basically even" (@PharaohsXI)

LOL. Classic CQ to shut up reporters with facts and figures. He does his homework so don't sleep on him.
                    CQ usually downplays chances.

Comment

Originally posted by sam20 View Post
                      Lol no way! That's really cool man. Thanks for sharing!
                      I was thinking no Iranians are allowed in the Fifa Arab cup

Comment

0-0 at HT.

Comment

LOL @ Queiroz fighting with Faghani

Comment

Tokhmi game so far, both teams didn‘t manage to create dangerous moments. Faghani gave a pen for Tunisia but then took it back after watching VAR. Carlos Queiroz aggressive as always haha

Comment

QUEIROZ MASTERCLASS

Comment

Last second own goal by Egypt sends Tunisia through. CQ got a taste of what the WC was like for Morocco.
                                "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Working...
                                X