Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 Qualifiers - Other Games Thread (AFC & beyond)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only thing this games shows is how bad Senegal and most African teams are at finishing, all that body strength and speed can’t make anything of it because of bad judgment. Senegal should’ve scored three goals by now Saar missed two 1 on 1s

Comment

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a match with more lasers

Comment

2 minutes of injury time 😂

Comment

Lol only 2 min extra time. Wow did they lose count. Going to PKs seems...

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
          Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

With all these laser-pointers it looks like they are playing on a dance floor.

Comment

im cheering for egypt not cause of CQ or Pot 2 but because of these ridiculous lasers

Comment

Grassrollers vs Lasers

Comment

They bring the stretcher on and Egyptian players try to block them to kill more time while a player is down.

Comment

Senegalese stretcher guys doing more work than the guys at the beginning of Saving Private Ryan.

Comment

PK time. Here we go again. Cqs team gets to PK with an OG in match 1. Skin of their teeth.

Comment

This forum if Egypt wins a 50.50 shootout: CQ is King! We miss him dearly! Egypt is lucky to have him guide them to WC over a tough Senegal team.
                        This forum if Egypt loses a 50.50 shootout: Wow, well, egypt were simply not good enough. they just parked the bus and wasted time, even Iran did not stoop to such tactics.

Comment

Egypt is going to win the penalties.

Comment

After the African Cup of Nations final I think this game was destined for penalties.

Comment

Those lasers will become especially annoying and potentially impactful during the penalty shootout....

Comment

Not to get off topic but I feel like the teams that always spend the most time praying before penalties usually lose Senegal just spent a lot of time in the huddle doing their prayers
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                                X