Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 Qualifiers - Other Games Thread (AFC & beyond)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cameroon scores the winner!

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

GOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL CAMEROOOON

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
        Algeria has been excellent though. They’re a very good team. Remind me a lot of Iran.
        Yeah they are talented for sure, great players on both sides though. Algeria has done a TON of time wasting though (between both legs).
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Commentator doesn't know the away rule goal in Africa ...
          "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
            0 enthusiasm entire game and doesnt know the rules. we take khiabani for granted compared to this clown

Comment

Really feel bad for the Algerian players. Sad to see people cry man ...
              "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Such anti football team this algerian side is. unbelievable time wasting tactics and picking fights to demoralize their opponents. typical anti-football agressive arab side.
                Good performance by the Cameronian side. Congratulations to our African brothers.

Comment

Thats why there is no away goal rule in Europe

Comment

One less arab team

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

I actually like Algeria since the WC 2014 where they showed a great performance vs Germany but this timewasting shit needs to stop. So satisfying seeing Cameroon socring a goal after a typical Arab timewasting.

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                        Lol he made me even forget that there is the away rule, Cameroon qualify!!! YES BABY!!!
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Omid177 View Post
                          GOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL CAMEROOOON
                          Yeeaaah! Finally a good day! Tm wins, Egypt and Algeria out!
                          Too bad for Morocco and Tunisia qualification but they aren't the worse and we won't play them

Comment

Yes they time wasted after the goal, but they dominated the game. They should have scored so much more.

Comment

I’ll happily take Cameroon or Tunisia in our group from pot 4 (preferably Tunisia).
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Originally posted by Omid177 View Post
                                I actually like Algeria since the WC 2014 where they showed a great performance vs Germany but this timewasting shit needs to stop. So satisfying seeing Cameroon socring a goal after a typical Arab timewasting.
                                yeah especially after a foul near the end, they kicked the ball away and the algerians started to fight and had a look of rage on their face when the cameroon team just wanted to kick the ball, then nothing happens and another one is grass rolling. their team was better but love seeing clowns like this get kicked out.

Comment

Working...
                                X