Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 Qualifiers - Other Games Thread (AFC & beyond)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really feel bad for the algerians. I know my heart would stop if that happened to Iran.
    African qualifiers were better in 2018, why did they change the format to playoffs?
    Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

African Top Teams: Ghana, Senegal, Tunisia, Algeria, Morocco, Egypt, Ivory Coast, Cameroon, Nigeria

Asian Top Teams: Japan, Korea, Australia, Iran, Saudi Arabia

It is more difficult for African Teams to qualify for WC than for Asian Teams. There is much more competition.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
        Yeeaaah! Finally a good day! Tm wins, Egypt and Algeria out!
        Too bad for Morocco and Tunisia qualification but they aren't the worse and we won't play them
        I read that if Canada beats Panama, they will take Tunisia's place in pot 3 and Tunisia will go down to pot 4. I rate Canada a little bit stronger than Tunisia and that's why I hope they win. Also Canada will be much more motivated to play in this WC as all eyes will be on them. I really want to have Tunisia in our group and as our first match to get the 3 points and gain confidence to play the next two group matches.

Comment

I think FIFA should make a new rule where the referee is allowed to stop the time in the injury time. With this rule, there is no chance anymore for grassrolling.

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
            Algerian fans throwing trash on the field after a goal is disallowed by VAR for handball
            Not surprised by their behavior

Comment

The 5 teams that should be going to the WC are Senegal, Egypt, Morocco, Ivory Coast, Nigeria.

Those are the five strongest African teams. Ndidi was a huge miss for Nigeria today.

Comment

Originally posted by kastro View Post
                The 5 teams that should be going to the WC are Senegal, Egypt, Morocco, Ivory Coast, Nigeria.

Those are the five strongest African teams. Ndidi was a huge miss for Nigeria today.
                Didn't Tunisia defeat Egypt in the Arab cup though?

Comment

Originally posted by Omid177 View Post
                  egypt send B team no?

Comment

https://twitter.com/We_Global/status...__gqCKk7P3gIVg

Comment

Originally posted by Omid177 View Post
                      They had pretty much half their first team vs our B/C team.

Comment

Saudis look excellent. A case of what could have been after we were in pole position for renard

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                          Self belief is so important.

Our fans think criticism is making fun of our teams and saying things like argentina o porteghal soorakhemoon mikonan. Obviously we need to walk the walk, but should believe we can walk the walk.
                          Amen! If you believe you can achieve. As a MH professional this is key to success. The rest will come with effort and dedication.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                          Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Bummer we didn't make it to pot 2. Oh well.

Happy Nigeria didn't make it.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

Saudis look excellent. A case of what could have been after we were in pole position for renard
                              He was in the stadium evaluating us too ... we were so close! Stupid IR and the Sepahi vultures at the IFF (Mehdi Taj, his son etc.). They siphoned millions from getting Wilmots.
                              "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Unconfirmed:

"Carlos Queiroz leaves Egypt post after World Cup elimination"

https://old.reddit.com/r/soccer/comm...ter_world_cup/

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Working...
                                X