Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 Qualifiers - Other Games Thread (AFC & beyond)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Looking like Peru will lock up that 5th spot in CONEMBOL and will very likely face Australia. That will be a solid play off that could really go either way although Peru will be the favorite. If Aussie’s went up against Colombia or even Chile they would have had a harder time dealing with the firepower of those teams.
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
        Because of the lasers? They did it first in egypt….
        I didn’t watch the first leg. So if this was the case on both sides, then shame on both football fans

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
          I didn’t watch the first leg. So if this was the case on both sides, then shame on both football fans
          I didn't see any lasers in the first leg. But the second leg was like watching Egyptian players in a disco. Salah and the GK were targeted like crazy. Terrible.

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
            Is that a thank you and goodbye tweet?

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
              I didn't see any lasers in the first leg. But the second leg was like watching Egyptian players in a disco. Salah and the GK were targeted like crazy. Terrible.
              Honestly when so many laser beams aimed at your eye when precisions and total concentration is essential, will definitely affect your state of mind and composure.

FIFA needs to enforce strict rules about these laser abuses in stadiums

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

Saudis look excellent. A case of what could have been after we were in pole position for renard
                It’s unbelievable how in such short span of time he transformed KSA into an Asian powerhouse. Just until he took helm of KSA, they struggled against the likes of Iraq and Bahrain etc.

Shows how a great tactician can make such amazing transitions in such limited length of time.

I remember at the time when there were chances of him being appointed as TM coach many PFDCers whom now swear in his name were the biggest cynics of his probable appointment.

Comment

Imagine playing under this laser light onslaught...

Comment

Would FIFA allow CR7 or Messi to be subjected to this before their PK? If not, then why should Salah?

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                      There was a few...but nothing like in Senegal. That was nuts. Never seen that before. Even during Egypts PK the box was like a disco floor...very distracting!

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                      Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                        Is that a thank you and goodbye tweet?

It's official...

https://www.sportingnews.com/ca/socc...cebhndpv2i0zyv

“It’s time for me to leave the leadership of Egypt to someone else,” Queiroz in the post-match press conference.

https://www.kingfut.com/2022/03/30/c...national-team/

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                        Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Nowruz Cup today between Tajikistan and Kyrgyzstan:

Full:

https://elevensports.com/en/view/eve...0o0jddcjwofimo

Highlights:

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by Philosophy_King View Post
                              In my estimation we had 1 really great performance under CQ against Argentina; 2 very solid performance (Portugal, Spain); 1 ok/average performance (Nigeria, Morocco) 1 bad performance (Bosnia).
                              I would say 1 great performance; Argentina,
                              2 good/okay performances; Spain & Portugal
                              2 average/below par performances; Nigeria, Morocco
                              1 abysmal performance; Bosnia

Now as for his tactical abilities:
                              1 tactically outstanding game; Argentina
                              4 Park the bus hope for the best games; Spain, Portugal, Nigeria, Morocco
                              1 I have no clue what to do game; Bosnia

All in all not something I'd say we should repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
                                Nowruz Cup today between Tajikistan and Kyrgyzstan:
                                Full:
                                https://elevensports.com/en/view/eve...0o0jddcjwofimo

Highlights:
                                A Norouz Cup that doesn't involve Iran and Afghanistan is a joke.

Comment

Working...
                                X