Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 Qualifiers - Other Games Thread (AFC & beyond)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Christ sake why does Cavallini always play? Ridam too oon bazi goozesh, does Herdman just hate Ugbo or something?

Comment

https://old.reddit.com/r/soccer/comm...orld_cup_draw/

Pot 1: Qatar, Brazil, Belgium, France, Argentina, England, Spain, Portugal

Pot 2: Mexico, Netherlands, Denmark, Germany, Uruguay, Switzerland, United States, Croatia

Pot 3: Senegal, Iran, Japan, Morocco, Serbia, Poland, South Korea, Tunisia

Pot 4: Canada, Cameroon, Ecuador, Saudi Arabia, Ghana + UEFA Path A winner + intercontinental winners

Draw simulator: https://stattosoftware.com/wc2022/

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by Altamonte View Post
        For Christ sake why does Cavallini always play? Ridam too oon bazi goozesh, does Herdman just hate Ugbo or something?
        Herdman is not a good coach. Trust me. Guy is cocky AF! Women's team only won gold when he left despite having the same talent. He got overconfident and subbed late going for a win. The keeper could have done much better on the goal and he was hesitant. Believe it was his first start during these qualifiers.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
        Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
          https://old.reddit.com/r/soccer/comm...orld_cup_draw/

Pot 1: Qatar, Brazil, Belgium, France, Argentina, England, Spain, Portugal

Pot 2: Mexico, Netherlands, Denmark, Germany, Uruguay, Switzerland, United States, Croatia

Pot 3: Senegal, Iran, Japan, Morocco, Serbia, Poland, South Korea, Tunisia

Pot 4: Canada, Cameroon, Ecuador, Saudi Arabia, Ghana + UEFA Path A winner + intercontinental winners

Draw simulator: https://stattosoftware.com/wc2022/

1- I like how optimistic these ppl (of the above website) are when they've decided UAE is not only the winner of game vs aussies, but also against the 5th south-am team too!

2- I tried the simulator and on 3rd try got France, US, Ecuador.
          Not bad

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
            Herdman is not a good coach. Trust me. Guy is cocky AF! Women's team only won gold when he left despite having the same talent. He got overconfident and subbed late going for a win. The keeper could have done much better on the goal and he was hesitant. Believe it was his first start during these qualifiers.
            Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
            Baba your opinions are so bad you leave me confused. Always some excuse to believe the exact opposite of what the majority believe for wayy too many things. Thx but no thx.

Herdman has been a difference maker for Canada easy

Comment

Pick your Group : Which group would you choose?? B , C , D,E,F,G or H

I'll take group G please. Thank you very much

B

C

D

E

F

G

H

Comment

I’ll go with E G or H ^

F would be a real nightmare, D would be a big uphill battle too
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Oh Boy. I tried the simulator and got the group of death:

Brazil
                  Netherlands
                  Iran
                  Wales*

Comment

Anyone else here want Iran to be USA's group?

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
                      1- I like how optimistic these ppl (of the above website) are when they've decided UAE is not only the winner of game vs aussies
                      Where does it say they have decided UAE is the winner of the game vs aussies?

Are you mixing the acronym UAE with UEFA Path A (Winner of Scotland/Ukraine vs Wales).

Comment

No words

Comment

George Galloway to the rescue

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                            I’ll go with E G or H ^

F would be a real nightmare, D would be a big uphill battle too
                            Yea i would go for those too. C is also not that bad .

Comment

https://old.reddit.com/r/soccer/comm...r_mocks_egypt/

Comment

Originally posted by SkyeKingu View Post
                                Anyone else here want Iran to be USA's group?
                                As an Iranian-American, I'd like to face either US or Canada. I'm sure a lot of others living in North America would like to as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X