• Time
  • Show
Clear All

ffs 1 second to go and PK challenge var
    lol

Comment

Should be foul on Uzbek player but we will see

Comment

1 sec to go and they are checking on VAR whether it's a penalty for Uzb.

Comment

VAR says not a penalty.

Comment

gay over 9-8 iran win.
            Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
              VAR says not a penalty.
              and it wasn't

Comment

Most embarrassing win.
                "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

very bad deffending by Iran, anyway we won. Next game will be even more difficult

Comment

9-8 FT
                    we squeak by

need to get our shittt together for next match
                    the effort levels were pathetic today most of the time in a do or die match

Comment

We scored 9 good
                      We conceded 8 bad

Comment

That was a disgraceful ending. A win is a win but my goodness there really is nobody on our sports teams with good mentality. Coach looks like he’s about to burst into tears and the players just blaming each other after Uzbekistan scores the same exact goal twice in a row. It’s so funny how I never see any difference between any of our sports teams

This is what happens when you play cowardly when winning. After the 9th goal the boys relaxed and were like ok we got this. I say all this very well knowing that we can make the semi finals

Comment

What a match. Nail biter to the end. Iran deserved the win. Hopefully Tayebi could contribute in the next match against Kazakistan.

Go TM Futsal!

Comment

Iran won but Kazakhstan is a much stronger team. Let's pray we play well. I said Uzbekistan is not the same team and we saw they had plans for us.
                            __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                            We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

What a day, we hardly beat uzbekistan but dream about winning titles, amir aliakbari talks about beeing the best heavyweight ever and gers destroyed .... and i was waiting for days for a great day

Comment

Nice win, exciting game. One big problem that needs to be solved is when we’re defending against 5 outside players.
                                Uzbekistan scored 3 or 4 goals against us when they played without GK, that’s not ok.
                                Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Working...
                                X