Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 World Cup Qualifier: Iran - Korea; Updates, Pics & Vid, Live Stream (12.10.2021)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Skocic going for a structured attack in 1st half with inclusion of those matter. Will add in Ghoddos in Second Half if Iran haven't scored yet. That's actually a very good and calculated line up

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad-7 View Post
      Skocic going for a structured attack in 1st half with inclusion of those matter. Will add in Ghoddos in Second Half if Iran haven't scored yet. That's actually a very good and calculated line up
      isn't this same lineup against UAE?

Comment

Agah Charim roo nimchat baz doobareh tserra?

Jokes aside, I thought Dragon would start Karim instead and bring Sardar in the second half. Hoping Sardar won’t gas out early, despite being rested at Zenit before the WCQ’ers.

Comment

Originally posted by mbaizai View Post
          No it was without Gholizadeh who replaces Noorafkan. Amiri will be in LB instead but don't expect him to sit back as much as Noorafkan. He will be going up and down that flank.

Comment

Yes, 2nd half after Omid was substituted.

Comment

amiri is on left back now and gholizadeh is also starting, rest is the same
              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                Kaveh is out injured. Never rated Kaveh personally, overrated. Even at his Club Brugge days... Overrated. I honestly don't know why Allahyar wasn't merited with a call up???
                underrated in his younger years, imo... but made it to Europe way too late in his career and by now he's got too many miles on him regardless of his acceptable age and his quality very much (too much ) dependent on his fitness and form and the large amount of Workrate he'd had to put on the final 3rd of the pitch..! hence a useless call up if not in peak form and fitness

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                  so wtf Rezaie again missed out on even making the bench..?
                  eskoocher sure screwed up choosing an outa form Khaveh over a well deserved rewarding Allahyaar call up
                  Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                  Kaveh is out injured. Never rated Kaveh personally, overrated. Even at his Club Brugge days... Overrated. I honestly don't know why Allahyar wasn't merited with a call up???
                  Something to think about…

Comment

Let’s be honest, if we had this Kaveh 8-9 years ago when Carlos was after Ghoochannejhad y’all wouldn’t be that harsh on him lol. It’s because of how far we’ve come that we can comfortably just poop on poor Rezaei.

He’s inconsistent and his rate of scoring is not impressive. I agree. But he’s still better than most and deserves his place in TM.

Comment

Sammy better get at least 30min off the bench today or i'll be pissed and ready to start bashing the shitt outa Eskoochie man, unless we win again with big margin, which is highly improbable..!

Comment

from my very limited viewing of their recent highlights, SK dont look nearly as Fast and Formidable side as years past, but they sure are still a solid side and its gonna be close race between us to see who will finish first and 2nd in this group..!!
                        their attackers seem to be terrible at putting finishing touches on golden chances and today they are highly unlikely to get many good looks of the goal..! Nevertheless they are not shy to shoot from distance and will test Beyranvand from time to time, so he can ill afford to fall asleep back there and our d better step up and not allow too much space or good look of the frame to the their shooters.
                        Their MF is strong and still as in years past they move well w/o the ball and spread the play side to side looking for an opening ...! their backline is solid but bit slow and vulnerable to swift counters, their keeper looks pretty avg and beatable with a decent finish...!!
                        they look well trained, creative and dangerous from CK/Set-pieces, if they get a goal against us today, likely will be from a set-piece..!!
                        Agree. Good analysis!

Eskoocher is likely to again start the match conservatively trying to contain and deny koreans any clear cut chances, keep the game level but boys will be ready for a quick counter if Korean's push too many numbers in to attack ..!
                        i'd guess 1-0 victory to TM or 1-1 tie.
                        Here I differ. THe lineup looks very attack strong. I think Scocic may go for a shock and awe opening. I have a hunch that Jahanbaksh will be more like a second striker (encouraging to play to his strength of very powerful shots on goal) along with Azmoun and Taremi will hang back more as a creative AM role just as Gholizadeh. Of course all four players in the front will go for goal. Very curious what will happen.

Comment

Any good links?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by abii View Post
                              Please post links in English if you come across one. I shall do the same
                              Originally posted by Soosk View Post
                              Any good links?
                              https://www.persianleague.com/iran-l.../11-irib3-live
                              intervue with gooch right now - persian strearm

http://www.hesgoal.com/news/88888/Ir...uth_Korea.html
                              english
                              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

why THE FOOK IS GHODDOS NOT PLAYING AGAIN?! IS SKOCIC OK IN THE HEAD?
                                You just got Caged
                                K.C McElroy's Fan

Comment

Working...
                                X