Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup 2022 Qualifier: Lebanon - Iran; Updates, Pic, Vid & Live streams (11.11.21)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Against Lebanon I would field something like this:

------------------Beiro----------------

Sadegh----Kanaani-----Shoja----Milad

----------------Ezatolahi---------------

--------Ghoddos----------Amiri--------

Gholizadeh-----Azmoun-----Taremi---

I think Milad given his decent form for AEK should be given another chance at LB, and I believe Gholizadeh's hot form is too good for him not to start.

Ghoddos is also a must start for me in the midfield to provide creative balls for Taremi and Azmoun. ARJ has been great for TM recently but doesn't warrant a start given club form.

Amiri over Nourollahi in my opinion is better as Amiri would give us great physicality and can slide in at LB if Milad is poor again.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
      Dame
      gooshe
      man
      goft
      !
      CHI GOOOOOFT?????

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
        lobnaniya
        gooftan
        golizadeh should not start???
        dareh goosheh man chizi nagoftan hanooz, vali I hear lobnaniya are in full favor of Gholizadeh starting
        “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by OFFSIDE_1 View Post
          Gholizadeh should not start. Sub him in at 70th min.
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfgIx5h6vQQ

Comment

Guys,
            I have back to back meeting for Lebanon match and most likely won't be able to watch Syria live as well [emoji17].
            Anywhere to watch the whole match few hours after without knowing the result?
            Thanks,

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
              Guys,
              I have back to back meeting for Lebanon match and most likely won't be able to watch Syria live as well [emoji17].
              Anywhere to watch the whole match few hours after without knowing the result?
              Thanks,

Iran_19 jan,

Bookmark this thread and go to it after you meetings:

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...ght=team+melli

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                Iran_19 jan,

Bookmark this thread and go to it after you meetings:

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...ght=team+melli
                دمت گرم داداش

Will be updated right after the game?

Comment

Sorry to say this, but Azmoun is not performing these days... even at club level he doesn't have hell of a lot to offer.

We have to find a new blood up front.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                    دمت گرم داداش

Will be updated right after the game?

Team Melli fan is pretty quick with this. I would say within 5-6 hours he updates it. You will have to avoid any Iranian social media for a few hours after the game.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                      I heard lebanon match will be with fans (full stadium) + they got VAR. Not sure if its true or not.

If they get VAR then I think iran will be the only country without VAR in World Cup qualifying round in asia.
                      FIFA and AFC announced again that Lebanon vs Iran will be played without spectacular. However Lebanese officials are unhappy about this and working hard to change FIFA decision.

Comment

Skocic, please get a lineup correct once ffs. This is what we need:

Beiro

Sadegh - Shoja - majid - amiri

Ezi - nourolahi - saman

Gholi - Sardar - Taremi
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                          Team Melli fan is pretty quick with this. I would say within 5-6 hours he updates it. You will have to avoid any Iranian social media for a few hours after the game.
                          Haha, that is the toughest part. I should also ignore, any text or phone call as well lol

Comment

Why are you guys still talking about Saman? Didn't you listen to Marijo Tot's interview with Gol Bezan after the Syria match? He was asked why they subbed Saman off vs Syria and he answered that they needed more aggressiveness and someone to open the Syrian bus. He said after they subbeed him off they were able "to create some possibilities" and score a goal. This just shows that they don't even trust him for the offensive play. We always use to think it's because of his lack of defensive work why he isn't starting but nope!! I won't even be surprised if he doesn't get invitied soon anymore. It's frustrating but it is what it is. The only way I can see Saman start is if we lose our next two matches.

Comment

Originally posted by Omid177 View Post
                              Why are you guys still talking about Saman? Didn't you listen to Marijo Tot's interview with Gol Bezan after the Syria match? He was asked why they subbed Saman off vs Syria and he answered that they needed more aggressiveness and someone to open the Syrian bus. He said after they subbeed him off they were able "to create some possibilities" and score a goal. This just shows that they don't even trust him for the offensive play. We always use to think it's because of his lack of defensive work why he isn't starting but nope!! I won't even be surprised if he doesn't get invitied soon anymore. It's frustrating but it is what it is. The only way I can see Saman start is if we lose our next two matches.
                              I agree, there's something about him that the coaching staff does not like and it showed when they pulled him out of one of the games after the first half.
                              “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Yes, its very straightforward. Our coaching staff thinks ezatolahi who already has trouble moving around the pitch (but still our best midfielder) and nourollahi who cannot make a> 10m pass are a stable enough axis to for ma MIDFIELD 2! You heard that right folks, not be part of a midfield 3, but a midfield 2. Usually when teams have weak spot they try to compensate with an additional player at least, skocic decided opposite one less player for the weakest zone.

For a midfield 2 you need TWO highly mobile, highly technical, physically solid players. Koke and Rodrigo De Paul of Atletico madrid come to mind, one of the rare teams that play 2 central midfielders. Chelsea come to mind, kante and kovacic/jorginho. But choosing one midfielder who is solely a cdm (saeid) and struggles big time to cover ground even when surrounded by 2 mobile players, and another with profile of nourollahi is a recipe for disaster vs any decent team. Think how much our midfield struggles to maintain possession on world stage as it is with 3 guys there.

Comment

Working...
                                X