Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup 2022 Qualifier: Lebanon - Iran; Updates, Pic, Vid & Live streams (11.11.21)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can we all pls take a second and appreciate the world class grassrollin performance we saw today from the Lebanese Soccer-Team.
    They wanted it dry....they got it extra dry!

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
      lol he got red carded? what does that mean for next game?
      Wait why did he get red carded? Tf?

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
        We have to be realistic here now.
        The options are:
        - More clear "feedback" from our senior players, and we find ourselves in a situation where both Azmoun and Taremi are dropped..
        - We thank him for his amazing results, he goes on to manage a top Iranian club side and we get a coach who the players respect.
        It is better if all this happens sooner rather than later as it will be disruptive if it happens just before the WC
        Thank you doc. Its clear he doesnt command respect of the best players, Taremi, azmoun, Ghoddos. That coupled with the total lack of coherent structure or game plan that even a casual observer could notice is reason enough to find another solution and give this clearly talented group the chance they deserve.

I would just ask, which player has skocic actually gotten the best out of? Taremi and Azmoun do their thing as usual, as does Vahid. But I have not seen one player show a marked improvement in their performances under skocic, or a real introduction to the NT. The closest is moharrami who compared to his dinamo performances is still underperforming for TM and making defensive errors. Gotten very little to nothing out of :

ARJ, Gholizadeh, Ghoddos, Allahyar, Yasin, Zahedi which combined have so much potential to help out Taremi and Azmoun.

Left back became a total hole, he has not settled or developed anybody for that spot, keeps persisting with amiri which leaves an already weak midfield even weaker, then he has to try and change that every game to scrape a result...

No tactical development or learning from previous games. It doesnt bode well for him. Like I said, the guy has biggest chance of his career and instead of developing a coherent identity and way he wants TM to play his only focus is living day to day, making it through without losing bc fears for his job then. That sort of fearful mentality will not build the team for long term success

Comment

Jahanbakhsh is suspended for next game.

Comment

Originally posted by BusiG View Post
            Can we all pls take a second and appreciate the world class grassrollin performance we saw today from the Lebanese Soccer-Team.
            They wanted it dry....they got it extra dry!
            Vaghean sharm-avar bood. Davar ham engar na engar, daste kam 10 daghighe az baazi kollan rooye zamin bodand.
            DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

This is truly embarrassing for a national team, to re use their kits every game. Somedays I feel like setting up a crowd funding account and just raising money for team meli
              So sad
              United We Stand, One nation one heart one goal

Comment

Sarlak has really come a long way under Skocic since 2018 tbf.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                  Tot will be TM coach against Syria Again.

That's what he said regaring Skocic behaviour

Marijo noted about Dragan Skovic's behavior after iran's first goal, which was provocative: it is very hard to explain such a thing, but in games like this that are very tense and the opponent's team constantly interrupts the game, it affects and annoys you, such moves are normal. our excitement was high at that moment, and it was not so unnatural to show such a move by our head coach.
                  It was bad by Skocic. Even more embarrassing that your own player is directing what needs to be done and telling you what to do.

Tot seems calmer at least, I feel more confident having him in charge

Comment

If the key players don't believe in their coach and are effectively managing the team on the pitch themselves, then surely that coach is done with the team?There have been great results under him, amazing results, but is this despite him not because of him.
                    I mean if you don't want to see it then I can't change your mind but I suggest you look at his tactical change and substitutes!

Hi subbed out Ghoddos which was playing really bad for milad mohammadi. Moved vahid amiri from LB to MD. This was a huge tactical change that got us the win.

Another important move by skocic was to sub out ezzatollahi who was also not playing great for Sayyadmanesh and keeping Ahmad Noor in the game that again got us the winner.

These 2 changes totally changed the tempo of the game and it was a great tactical change! If people still fail to see that then they might aswell start watching coocking shows instead of football

73% possession
                    21 shots
                    487 passes!
                    81% pass accuracy
                    13 corners!

Lol what else do you want from your team?? conceding on one stupid mistake !

By the way I love both saman ghoddos and Saeed ezza , but today its wasn't their game. I also criticised Skocic for not starting ghoddos .

Comment

"If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

Highlights:
                        https://youtu.be/iCondOMpGLY

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                          I mean if you don't want to see it then I can't change your mind but I suggest you look at his tactical change and substitutes!

Hi subbed out Ghoddos which was playing really bad for milad mohammadi. Moved vahid amiri from LB to MD. This was a huge tactical change that got us the win.

Another important move by skocic was to sub out ezzatollahi who was also not playing great for Sayyadmanesh and keeping Ahmad Noor in the game that again got us the winner.

These 2 changes totally changed the tempo of the game and it was a great tactical change! If people still fail to see that then they might aswell start watching coocking shows instead of football

73% possession
                          21 shots
                          487 passes!
                          81% pass accuracy
                          13 corners!

Lol what else do you want from your team?? conceding on one stupid mistake !

By the way I love both saman ghoddos and Saeed ezza , but today its wasn't their game. I also criticised Skocic for not starting ghoddos .

I just ask you one question:

Azmoun is clearly unhappy with Skocic as well. If he, Ghoddos or the other players criticise him, should they be excluded too?

I'm asking more in relation to the long term and disruption before the WC.

I suppose what you see as tactical masterstrokes, can be interpreted a little differently by others, particularly given the events before the second goal.

Comment

I just ask you one question:

Azmoun is clearly unhappy with Skocic as well. If he, Ghoddos or the other players criticise him, should they be excluded too?

I'm asking more in relation to the long term and disruption before the WC.

I suppose what you see as tactical masterstrokes, can be interpreted a little differently by others, particularly given the events before the second goal.
                            If Azmoun is unhappy, he has been professional about it. That's the difference. That is why he is on the team right now and Taremi isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                              If Azmoun is unhappy, he has been professional about it. That's the difference. That is why he is on the team right now and Taremi isn't.
                              We can't be too far away though....

I appreciate that there is a degree of speculation in what I am saying but this is just a matter of time now... Just look at their body language towards him and "SKOCH"... It's so different to the respect they had before for the coach. I just think it's a time bomb, hope I'm wrong and we get minimal disruption.

https://twitter.com/sina689/status/1458801253190885376?

Comment

Anybody with videos of all funny things that happened during the match! Skocic’s red card, the interview after the match and Sardar giving instructions..

Comment

Working...
                                X