Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup 2022 Qualifier: Lebanon - Iran; Updates, Pic, Vid & Live streams (11.11.21)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yek taktiki ke dirooz kaar nakard in bood ke toophaaye HAVAAYI bendazim to 18 ghadam.

Nemidonam chand bar in kaar raa kardim va tanha yek bazikon Azmoun dar 18 ghadam roberooye 4-5 lobnani bayad

say mikard ba zarbe sar kaari kone. Agar Taremi bood mishod kaari kard, amma Sardar tanha na.

Be har behtar bood agar kheili bishtar az tarighe zamini say mikardim gol bezanim ke akhare

sar ham injoori shod.
    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
      such a great guy, also said it was his happies moment ever when we ecualized..
      Wow. How is that possible? A player coached by Skocic expressing his happiest footballing moment came with this coach...oh lord. Yet we still have people claiming our players are all sad, upset, having no joy under skocic. Here is OBJECTIVE proof that some of the anti skocic comments are baseless!

Sent from my SM-T590 using Tapatalk
      Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
        Yek taktiki ke dirooz kaar nakard in bood ke toophaaye HAVAAYI bendazim to 18 ghadam.

Nemidonam chand bar in kaar raa kardim va tanha yek bazikon Azmoun dar 18 ghadam roberooye 4-5 lobnani bayad

say mikard ba zarbe sar kaari kone. Agar Taremi bood mishod kaari kard, amma Sardar tanha na.

Be har behtar bood agar kheili bishtar az tarighe zamini say mikardim gol bezanim ke akhare

sar ham injoori shod.
        Ardalan jan lotfan bazio yebar digeh negah kon . ma ham az samteh chap (amiri) va ham az same rast hamleh mikardim. Shoot ham mizadim (21 shoot dashtim). Taghriban hame kari to nime aval mikardim vali lobnan khob defa mikard. Vaghean sakhteh goal zadan be teami ke ba 8 ta bazi kon dareh defa mikoneh .

az tarighe hava ham mogheyat hayeh khobi dorost kardim masalan toopi ke jahanbakhsh kharab kard (kanani barash ferestad) ya toopi ke Saeed Ezza bayad 100% goal mikard . Man nemidoonam chetoori saeed on toopo goal nakard kheili ajib bood baram!

In highlighto in zir negah kon lotfan vaghean mibini ke cheghadar nime aval hamleh zamini dashtim vali lobnan khob defa mikard! Kheili khoob samteh chapo baz karde boodim. fekr mikonam vahid amiri to nime aval 4-5 bar az same chap defashono door zad vali kheili ziad boodan to defa.

Comment

lmaoo i finaly found TMs 2 goals with arabic commentary.. they did the goooooooooal but it wasnt a happy voice lmaooooooooo-.
          at least he tryed hahahhaa

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/241...B1%D8%A8%DB%8C
          I love the Arabic commentary. This one was missing the AL-KHALAS, but still quite funny. You can almost smell the burnt butts!!!
          Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
            Wow. How is that possible? A player coached by Skocic expressing his happiest footballing moment came with this coach...oh lord. Yet we still have people claiming our players are all sad, upset, having no joy under skocic. Here is OBJECTIVE proof that some of the anti skocic comments are baseless!

Sent from my SM-T590 using Tapatalk
            dear O-Zone andid you look at the clip? lol he said its his happiest moment right after he said he is sorry for the first goal, and that he felt bad at 1-0 but that 1-1 was the happoest moment in his career.. that meaning bcuz he knows the lost would be his fault. nothing realy to do about coach here. but good try to spinn it
            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

This is Saeed's great chance to score . Saeed would normally score harder balls than this, he is a quality player but i guess it wasn't his day. Hopefully he can score a nice header against syria

Kheili ghashang defa samteh chapo vahid amiri door mizad. damesh garm kheili aali bood.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                This is Saeed's great chance to score . Saeed would normally score harder balls than this, he is a quality player but i guess it wasn't his day. Hopefully he can score a nice header against syria

Kheili ghashang defa samteh chapo vahid amiri door mizad. damesh garm kheili aali bood.

I agree yesterday wasn't his best game but I still think he's our best central midfielder

This guy has potential to be top class if he was just slightly faster seriously

Comment

dear O-Zone andid you look at the clip? lol he said its his happiest moment right after he said he is sorry for the first goal, and that he felt bad at 1-0 but that 1-1 was the happoest moment in his career.. that meaning bcuz he knows the lost would be his fault. nothing realy to do about coach here. but good try to spinn it
                  But that's the point. He had a low and experienced positivity. People posting make it sound like it's all mutiny and no positivity with Skocic...they post that the players are winning but are not joyful or that they are celebrating but not happy. Ironic don't you think.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                  Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                    I agree yesterday wasn't his best game but I still think he's our best central midfielder

Yea as I said he is a quality player. I have feeling he will score or assist a goal against syria

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                      Ardalan jan lotfan bazio yebar digeh negah kon . ma ham az samteh chap (amiri) va ham az same rast hamleh mikardim. Shoot ham mizadim (21 shoot dashtim). Taghriban hame kari to nime aval mikardim vali lobnan khob defa mikard. Vaghean sakhteh goal zadan be teami ke ba 8 ta bazi kon dareh defa mikoneh .

az tarighe hava ham mogheyat hayeh khobi dorost kardim masalan toopi ke jahanbakhsh kharab kard (kanani barash ferestad) ya toopi ke Saeed Ezza bayad 100% goal mikard . Man nemidoonam chetoori saeed on toopo goal nakard kheili ajib bood baram!

In highlighto in zir negah kon lotfan vaghean mibini ke cheghadar nime aval hamleh zamini dashtim vali lobnan khob defa mikard! Kheili khoob samteh chapo baz karde boodim. fekr mikonam vahid amiri to nime aval 4-5 bar az same chap defashono door zad vali kheili ziad boodan to defa.

Exactly Milad jan. We started with ARJ on the left who is a right footer and Gholizadeh on the right who is a left footer. So by design, they can't cross and have to cut in and take a shot. It was only when our full backs came up, Amiri on the left and Moharrami on the right, that we either crossed or drove inside the box and looked for a pullback.

We truly dominated them yesterday and attacked them every which way. Sometimes, ball just does not go in the net for 90 minutes, but goes in the net twice in 3 minutes... Just randomness and probability at play. Also, before they scored, they may have been defending with 8 players, after their goal, they were defending with 10 which makes it that much more difficult. But makes the victory that much sweeter.

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
                        Exactly Milad jan. We started with ARJ on the left who is a right footer and Gholizadeh on the right who is a left footer. So by design, they can't cross and have to cut in and take a shot. It was only when our full backs came up, Amiri on the left and Moharrami on the right, that we either crossed or drove inside the box and looked for a pullback.

We truly dominated them yesterday and attacked them every which way. Sometimes, ball just does not go in the net for 90 minutes, but goes in the net twice in 3 minutes... Just randomness and probability at play. Also, before they scored, they may have been defending with 8 players, after their goal, they were defending with 10 which makes it that much more difficult. But makes the victory that much sweeter.
                        Exactly correct farzad jan. they were deffending with 10 men + grassrolling + ref on their side + poor quality stadium . Honestly as i said before teams have hard time beating lebnanon at saida stadium.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                          Maybe, but he needs to work on his touches too. Losing balls inside / just outside the box because he can't harness a pass or move with control isn't great for supposedly our best central mid.

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
                            I agree with both of you. Eight defenders (nine if you consider the keeper as part of defense) with tall versatile defenders in the middle made it really hard. They blocked so many of our shots and deflections did not go our way. They were better in the air in their box. Let's put dirty time wasting aside as one of their tactics and acknowledge that Lebanese players defended with all their hearts and did well until extra time. I think first moving Amiri back to attacking midfielder and then in the end bringing Karim in and changing to 4-4-2 formation eased the pressure on Sardar a little bit and that was enough for both goals (the second one was also off Sardar's first shot on goal that was blocked). Who made those changes? Kareh khoda bood ya Skocic kard?

Go TM!

Comment

Originally posted by AliDaeiNumber1Fan View Post
                              کاتبی جان، عکسه بفرست دیگه
                              lester put the video in this thread

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
                                sar ham injoori shod.
                                Dorost migi Ardalan jaan. Sko tactic o tagheer daad, aval Amiri ro ovord vasta keh kareh onfoozee anjaam bedeh, baad ham Anarifard o ovord oh araayesh oh avaz kard beh 4-4-2. Behtar bood har do kar o baham va zoodtar mikard. Karim dagheegheyeh 85 oomad too zamin va feshaar oh roo sardar kam kard. Een bachehah enghadr khooban keh hameen baaes shod too dah dagheegheh do taa gol bezaneem.

Go TM!

Comment

Working...
                                X