Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breaking News: TM List for Lebanon and Syria announced (11/2022) *TAREMI DROPPED*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

According to this video Taremi will be invited back by Skocic. Apparently IFF will arrange a phone meeting between Skocic and Taremi. Let's hope that this is true. (source: Khabarvarzeshi)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhmPapAQZWE

Comment

Originally posted by khodam View Post
      I think the situation for Tarmi got really worse. If he is invited again this “dis-invitation” would make him look as if he was punished like a school kid. That would not set well with him.

Now we are in the way of of no return.

The TM management should have sorted this out before it got to this level.

And BTW for those with short memories this all started with the coach blaming TM players for lack of tactical skills.

Blaming?? He was simply stating his opinion, which he has every right to. Also, he's coached multiple teams in Iran and now team mellli. He must know a thing or two about Iranian football, right?

Taremi is the only one who reacted this way, and it was uncalled for and is hurting the team.

It's His fault if he's too emotional/sensitive and can't handle hearing a fair opinion that he doesn't like.

Comment

^ it says after this two games, not now

Comment

Originally posted by Omid177 View Post
          According to this video Taremi will be invited back by Skocic. Apparently IFF will arrange a phone meeting between Skocic and Taremi. Let's hope that this is true. (source: Khabarvarzeshi)

If this is true and works out, then respect to IFF high level management! I've already been impressed with the production and messaging quality of most of the more recent social media presentation. I sense that IFF is on an upward trajectory. Hopefully this is a sign of things to come and more of the good football coaches and managers that do exist in Iran are allowed to raise to the top (which has often not been the case in the past IMO).

Comment

Originally posted by sam20 View Post
            Blaming?? He was simply stating his opinion, which he has every right to. Also, he's coached multiple teams in Iran and now team mellli. He must know a thing or two about Iranian football, right?

Taremi is the only one who reacted this way, and it was uncalled for and is hurting the team.

It's His fault if he's too emotional/sensitive and can't handle hearing a fair opinion that he doesn't like.
            multiple teams for a reason... khooneh be khooneh coaching level and a primetime dalal... #skokicout

Comment

Originally posted by fairplay View Post
              ^ it says after this two games, not now
              And very correctly too.

This is the best possible action Skocic & other TM staff could have taken.

To drop Taremi from TM entirely, is mindless & incorrect.
              But a lesson taught by benching (let's face it. This is just benching him ... in a way) means some action should have taken place and was.

Hopefully the lad can get mature soon & learn from this & start acting like a pro.

And TM & we all can move on from this little hiccup

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                Icing on the cake would be if Saman rejects the call up. Boy how sweet that would be.
                Your 2 back-to-back posts have been wishing failure upon our own TM. Only because one of our superstars idiotically decided to go on and criticize his national team's coach on a public platform? What Skocic said was not aimed at Tarmei, it was as awhole towards our football. And it actually is true. Our teams have traditionally been tactically flawed and weak. I am baffled by your take on this matter!

Comment

Even in the GoalBezan interview of Saman he was asked and he mentioned that the current management doesn't go into analysis and data gathering on player like CQ used to do...is that criticism of the current management? I think the current management is being over-sensitive over a tweet that can be interpreted in a few ways. I am sure we have the capacity to ride over these upcoming games without Taremi but this doesn't bode well for TM in the medium & long term.

Comment

Originally posted by Omid177 View Post

indeed if iff could pull this ASHTI KONAN
                    they have achieved alot .
                    WE SHALL SEE IF TRUE

if iff could of done that between
                    azizi and chiro
                    karimi and daie
                    we would of had 2 more wc appearance totaling 7
                    and be consider a wc nation
                    WHICH WITH 5 we are not.

Comment

rumors are flowing every where
                      latest
                      after mehdi found out
                      he was not called up
                      him and azizi khadem had
                      a phone conversation and
                      taremi said as long as skovic
                      is the hc he will never come back
                      AZIZI KHADEM told taremi
                      if skovic dont get result against
                      lebnon and syria(total of 2 pt or less)
                      skovic is fired.
                      another rumor is taremi
                      agent is in negotiation
                      with top european coach
                      to represent him to deal with
                      iff incase skovic dont get result. also
                      MEHDI SAID if no top european
                      iranian coach ALI DAIE
                      its good to discusse
                      these options
                      instead of iranian way of
                      ignoring it hoping it goes
                      away which reality is it wont.

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
                        rumors are flowing every where
                        latest
                        after mehdi found out
                        he was not called up
                        him and azizi khadem had
                        a phone conversation and
                        taremi said as long as skovic
                        is the hc he will never come back
                        AZIZI KHADEM told taremi
                        if skovic dont get result against
                        lebnon and syria(total of 2 pt or less)
                        skovic is fired.
                        another rumor is taremi
                        agent is in negotiation
                        with top european coach
                        to represent him to deal with
                        iff incase skovic dont get result. also
                        MEHDI SAID if no top european
                        iranian coach ALI DAIE
                        its good to discusse
                        these options
                        instead of iranian way of
                        ignoring it hoping it goes
                        away which reality is it wont.
                        Where did you get this information? From Khameini himself!?!?! Wtf

Comment

Originally posted by P.dente View Post
                          i dont know or have any contact or connection
                          with him.

its all over telegram and insta

Comment

Originally posted by P.dente View Post
                            remember
                            azizi khadem
                            wanted skovic out
                            after 2nd round.
                            skovic was not his choice
                            this could be iff plan as well
                            knowing wc qualification is
                            guranteeeed they trying
                            get rid of skovic through taremi
                            taremi is very naive
                            easy to take advantage on
                            perfect example was
                            his trip to turkey with ramin rezaiyan
                            and when sh t hit the ceiling
                            true story was ramin plot
                            everything and he went along
                            with his plot. he can easily
                            be iff manijak to finish skovic.
                            things will get very intersting
                            if bronko quit oman
                            and is available
                            ITS HEALTHY TO DISCUSS
                            THIS dont get scared.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                              IMO, both Dragan and Mehdi misinterpreted each other's statements. It's unfortunate that it escalated to this level. Having said that, I don't think the punishment fits the crime. And it certainly isn't just Mehdi being punished, but the whole team's dynamics and psychology as a result (he could have chose to bench Mehdi against Lebanon for example).
                              Additionally, I don't buy the argument that Mehdi should be made an example of, so others don't follow suit and openly criticize the coach. This argument has been tried in much bigger arenas, and clearly doesn't work (not to get too political, but it was the argument Kissinger used to go to war against Vietnam to stop the spread of communism, known as the "domino theory", and we also know the death penalty doesn't deter crime, etc).

Diz jan, this is sports though, these comparisons are a different area with far more consequences (btw I totally agree with your political arguments). But let me give you a sport example:

I am a college soccer referee. If one player or coach keeps yelling at me and says I am an idiot and my decision was terrible, should I sit there and tolerate it as a person who is trying to facilitate a safe and fair match? Of course not, it is a yellow card for dissent. Otherwise, it's common sense others will follow and the match will become uncontrollable. Trust me I tell you from experience where I learned big lessons. Exuding confidence and standing up for yourself is needed in these situations
                              Last edited by Hosseini; 11-07-2021, 07:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
                                Diz jan, this is sports though, these comparisons are a different area with far more consequences (btw I totally agree with your political arguments). But let me give you a sport example:
                                I am a college soccer referee. If one player or coach keeps yelling at me and says I am an idiot and my decision was terrible, should I sit there and tolerate it as a person who is trying to facilitate a safe and fair match? Of course not, it is a yellow card for dissent. Otherwise, it's common sense others will follow and the match will become uncontrollable. Trust me I tell you from experience where I learned big lessons. Exuding confidence and standing up for yourself is needed in these situations
                                Thanks Hosseini jaan. In a post very soon after the one you quoted, I also said "If he had accused Dragan directly of being incompetent or something more personal, then yes, I would totally agree with his ban." Thus, I agree with you that in the scenario as a referree who is being abused, a red card and/or ban punishment is warranted. But I have to disagree that Taremi's tweet was abusive or a personal attack, and certainly didn't warrant a straight ban/disinvite (perhaps a benching in the Lebanon match). I've included his tweet in some of posts before and won't do it here again, but it certainly does not reach the example of the abusive situation you described as a ref either.

Comment

Working...
                                X