Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breaking News: TM List for Lebanon and Syria announced (11/2022) *TAREMI DROPPED*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some say Taremi deleted Skocic and Bagheri contacts after the 11th game of having to deal with a non-existant midfield and attacking plan. Apparently seeing Sarlak and Ghaedi come on was the breaking point.

Only rumours at this stage but I've whatsapp'd Khamanei and will update when he confirms or denies.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
      Some say Taremi deleted Skocic and Bagheri contacts after the 11th game of having to deal with a non-existant midfield and attacking plan. Apparently seeing Sarlak and Ghaedi come on was the breaking point.

Only rumours at this stage but I've whatsapp'd Khamanei and will update when he confirms or denies.
      Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
      O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
        hala manam ye chizi goftam; why is it silly?? And since when did Bagheri become the 2nd man after the head coach?
        lol bagheri is not the 2nd man HE is the first man in team melli ! And i can bet you $1000000 that it was bagheri who gave permission to cross taremi out. Here is what happened: Skocic called taremi 3 times, he didn't answer and then skocic told karim bagheri to call him , he also didn't answer then they crossed him out This means that bagheri most probably told him to cross out this bache gozo.

If skocic was in charge he would not tell bagheri and khorshidi to call him! He would've crossed him at straight after his 2nd call when taremi didn't answer!

All I know is that CQ wouldn't have even called the guy, he would be out after that interview. Then taremi would've been chasing CQ and saying ghalat kardam to CQ. Exactly what happened to rahmati. You guys remember how IFF and other people tried to bring back rahmati and rahmati literally said goh khordam but CQ denied them all!

Comment

So every NT player has all the numbers of all the entire technical staff? Asking for a friend...
          Bro first of all, this is not just any player. They spent so much time together on PP and TM, and YES, the coaching staff always has SOME sort of contact info to given to players to keep in communication. This literally makes absolutely zero sense as an excuse. Not born yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
            Taremi just bought an iPhone 13, he went from an android phone to iOS. So this can be very well be legit that he didn’t have Skocic’s and Bagheris tel numbers in his new phone. He was adding the numbers manually and Skocic and Bagheri was down in the list 🤣🤣🤣

Comment

^^ Everything is possible, even beating Lobnan & Soeriye without Shir-Tarem. But i still will miss his hustle, teamwork & goals.

Go Team Melli !
              Come on brother. No one is disputing Taremi's hustle, teamwork & goals. (Although, he had become a bit selfish though the last few games) He is our best player. The question is can we afford to discipline him for a couple of games to keep the discipline and team unity in the camp and avoid future hashiyeh, or do we go down the path of 2006 and live with hashiyeh.

Comment

^^ I understand this concept of discipline. But IMHO "it is storm in a glass of water" as the Dutch say. This "thing" will bite us in the ass eventually.

I hope i'm wrong though.

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
                  Bro first of all, this is not just any player. They spent so much time together on PP and TM, and YES, the coaching staff always has SOME sort of contact info to given to players to keep in communication. This literally makes absolutely zero sense as an excuse. Not born yesterday
                  Sardar, lets hope its his way to get back into the team without losing face. But at the same time and IMO, we shouldn't jump to conclusion that easy. First his tweet, then his feedback on the missed calls.

Comment

Originally posted by Shantaram View Post
                    Taremi just bought an iPhone 13, he went from an android phone to iOS. So this can be very well be legit that he didn’t have Skocic’s and Bagheris tel numbers in his new phone. He was adding the numbers manually and Skocic and Bagheri was down in the list 🤣🤣🤣
                    IPhone/apple follow strictly sanctions on Iran (and very pleased to do so), so I guess the phone didn't allow to answer calls from iranian numbers!

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                      IPhone/apple follow strictly sanctions on Iran (and very pleased to do so), so I guess the phone didn't allow to answer calls from iranian numbers!
                      Hahahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Comment

"New phone, who dis?"

Comment

the comics being
                          drawn by iranians
                          online are classic.
                          THEY ALL show
                          karim bagheri
                          either chooking
                          slapping
                          taremi
                          when he sees him
                          over not answering
                          his phone calls.

taremi should pray
                          iran wins the next 2 matches
                          IF WE get hick up and lose

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
                            the comics being
                            drawn by iranians
                            online are classic.
                            THEY ALL show
                            karim bagheri
                            either chooking
                            slapping
                            taremi
                            when he sees him
                            over not answering
                            his phone calls.

taremi should pray
                            iran wins the next 2 matches
                            IF WE get hick up and lose
                            There's a good chance we won't win both. Playing Lebanon in Lebanon is very tough, drawing would not be a bad result. But of course hysteria on here will make it so a draw will have people coming for Skokic's head

Comment

The upcoming games agains Lebanon and Syria will show the depth of TM going forward and also it will demonstrate how the coach is preforming. It’s a test for the coach not the players.

I just hope he starts Saman and does the right thing by people of Iran and not the IR.

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
                                There's a good chance we won't win both. Playing Lebanon in Lebanon is very tough, drawing would not be a bad result. But of course hysteria on here will make it so a draw will have people coming for Skokic's head
                                anything less than 3points from 2 matches
                                will almost be skovic head.

Comment

Working...
                                X