Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breaking News: TM List for Lebanon and Syria announced (11/2022) *TAREMI DROPPED*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and yeah our players dont have that problem, look what cq did with a bunch of ipl playersr and how they embraced and worked his tactics that were new to them to a 100 % perfection.
    our problem is more that we lack coaches with higher tactical knowladge!
    and that is something that will improve over time when our euro educated players return and start coaching after taking coaching education. example is mahdavikia and neku and so on..

and i guess skoochie could handle that taremi was on point with his tweet and called skochie on his 100% bs remarks,
    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Ari View Post
      Hmm. I remember how players like Milad Mohammadi, Jahanbakhsh and even Ghoochannejad posted some Ashura pics. I remember how Sosha Makani posted a Khamenei pic and later on praised the Shah. I remember how Torabi wore a 'i love rahbar' shirt and went on a pro government demonstration while people were shot in Aban 4 years ago.

All in all a lot of our players seem to have a connection to the regime, but i think it's like Sosha Makani. They don't know it better. While Shojai seem to be a very intelligent guy. But how many football players of that kind are realistic?
      Agree to what you are implying. The football players are reflective of the Iranian society..some are IR supporters. Some are not. My point was that growing up in IR is not an excuse for indiscipline.

Of all of the players you listed, how many have criticized the reigning coach while playing for him?

It is not Taremi's place to defend Iranian football. It is the job of the federation. IFF has come out and said that Skocic came to them immediately after the interview got published and indicated that his intent was mis-represented. Skocic also talked to Sardar Azmoun. So for IFF it was a done deal, at least publicly. Taremi is not a representative of IFF or Iran. He got gheyrati and made a mistake. He has had weeks to reflect on it. He should have apologized. He didn't and he is learning the consequences. If he really loves Iranian football more than himself, he will come out and apologize. IFF can make it look like he is not losing face much either.

Comment

Would Dragan be a Dragon and play Allayar and Yasin against Lebanon. Come on
        sigpic
        Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

I just saw this thread topic and the first thing that occurred to me was "I knew if this issue is not addressed correctly, it will have repercussions later"

And here we are!
          Not that it's any doomsday or great loss. But I always say the smoother things, the more stress-free and the better TM's performance.

1- Why was it left to fester?
          I did say since it was Taremi who stepped out of line, it was also HIS responsibility to take steps and smooth things over ... EVEN IF HE HAD TO LIE , in service of the general TM fortunes.
          But clearly his ego or his moronic advisors didnt compel him to do so!

2- So what now?
          now? Nothing. We will still get the probable 6 points from the next 2 games.
          And Taremi having taught his lesson, will be called up again.
          Skocic also benefits from bringing in the much needed discipline back to TM (as CQ did so too).

3- What if ....?
          what if we dont get all 6 points and get 4?
          well, not optimal. But Skocic will have to deal with some nasty crap in Iranian media and some fans. Hopefully he will have thick enough skin to bear all this assault for the next 2-3 weeks till things cool off.

For the sake of TM and the rest of our campaign I hope we get the 6 points (which by almost all accounts we SHOULD. More on this later). But more importantly, DISCIPLINE is upheld, and the players are taught they are NOT bigger than the team. TM desperately needs to be disciplined if they want to be counted as major powers.

=========

On another note, I'm happy Sayadmanesh is called up.
          A good call by Skocic rewarding the lad for his good form and recent goal scoring streak.

May this be a slight nudge to Taremi and other big headed (egos) players that NOBODY IS IRREPLACABLE.

Comment

Taremi, Azmoun, Sayyadmanesh and Zahedi should be our 4 strikers.
            Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

^
              Ctd:

other call ups:
              Kaveh? isnt he injured?
              I'd have called up Zahedi for his good form. This is a puzzle.

I'm happy for Sayad's call up. Same with Yasin'.
              Even if they dont play, it is always good to bring in youngsters to gel wt the main team for future games.

================

fan reactions:

From the first few pages I went thru here, I see a lot of hysteria and outrage that is unnecessary.
              some rather quite funny too.
              I'd just say calm down everyone.

at the same time I see a lot of CQ fans outraging at Skocic trying to bring in discipline back.
              You cant have it both ways guys.
              You cant appreciate and admire CQ's disciplinarian methods and then straight away criticize skocic for doing the exact same thing!!
              that's hypocritical

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post
                Taremi, Azmoun, Sayyadmanesh and Zahedi should be our 4 strikers.
                But Ansarifard has experience that Azmoun and Taremi still don’t have at ages 26 and 29 after several CL campaigns and combined 30 CL games and 100+ TM caps.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                  Exactly what I have been saying….there is no difference between the comments CQ made all those years about our football vs what daragan said when Mehdi started all of this. Nobody had the balls to question CQ and now since taremi’s career really took off the last couple years it’s gone straight to his head and he thinks it’s ok to cause controversy.
                  Great job by Skocic to send a message that such nonsense won’t be tolerated.
                  I’m interested to see how the ppl who are defending Taremi now and are upset about his exclusion will react if he comes out and throws more fuel in the fire.

spot on.

it seems to some of us the TRUTH (that many of our players are not on par wt the rest of the world tactically) is not as important as WHO says that truth!!!!!!!!!

amazing!

Comment

Great interview by Mahmoud Fekri says dalals are trying to get rid of Skocic to bring in someone like Wilmots. Iranians lack group and teamwork culture.

به نظر می*رسد دلالانی که امثال مارک ویلموتس را به ایران آوردند و حتی تلاش کردند جریمه شکایت او از فوتبال کشورمان دو یا سه برابر شود مدت*هاست به دنبال آوردن یک مربی سرشناس هستند تا دوباره جیب*های خود را پُر کنند. این دلالان با نقشه جلو آمده و ابتدا عنوان کردند اسکوچیچ مربی کوچکی برای تیم ملی است. در ادامه وقتی دیدند نتیجه گرفته است دنبال مسائل دیگری رفتند تا حاشیه سازی کنند تا آب گل آلود شود. حالا هم اختلاف بین مهدی طارمی و اسکوچیچ می*تواند بهترین فرصت را در اختیار این دلالان بگذارد تا دوباره امثال ویلموتس را به تیم ملی ما قالب کنند. باید هوشیار باشیم و بدانیم نشاط جامعه و موفقیت تیم ملی ایران از هرچیز دیگری واجب*تر است. نباید آب به آسیاب دشمنان بریزیم و کمک کنیم تیم ایران با قدرت هر چه تمام*تر جلو رفته و موفق شود. این آرزوی قلبی همه ما فوتبالدوستان است.

https://www.tabnak.ir/fa/news/108634...AA%D9%86%D8%AF

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
                      spot on.

it seems to some of us the TRUTH (that many of our players are not on par wt the rest of the world tactically) is not as important as WHO says that truth!!!!!!!!!

amazing!
                      More like as conflict of logic than logic of conflict , simply flaws in your portrait of conflict

I may alalyze that after Syria game if no 6 points for you.

If there is light , no need flashlight but lack of light require a flashlight

Comment

Also, let's keep in mind that Skocic expressed his honest opinion in the interview. Some people are criticizing him for saying the things he said about Iranian players. But what was he expected to do? Be politically correct by heaping praise on players that he considered to be inferior to Croatian athletes? It's not a secret that Croatian soccer is ahead of Iran's. A lot of that could be ascribed to lack of resources, sanctions and weaker competition in Asia. And while it's true that Iranian soccer is making magnificent strides, we still need to show tolerance for criticism--and his statements appear to be have been nothing but an impartial analysis.

Taremi, for his part, expressed his opinion as well, albeit a bit too strongly. I believe the issue should have been left at that without any suspensions put into effect or even contemplated. But Taremi's response was the last straw that brought tensions to a head. The main culprit here was in fact the festering differences between him (or possibly other players) and the coaches, which should have been dealt with by the federation a long time ago.

While this decision was most likely a collective one on the part of the coaching staff (not just Skocic's alone), I believe Taremi's removal from the team won't last long. It's likely that Skocic and his assistants are looking for some breathing room, waiting for the dust to settle before bringing him back to the fore. They, as the rest of, know that without Taremi our chances for advancing to the second round of the WC would be drastically diminished-should we qualify of course. Let's just hope that Mehdi shows the maturity and poise needed to bury the hatchet, stop dwelling on the past, and begin to work in harmony with Skocic on his way to a glorious World Cup appearance.

Comment

Originally posted by orbicular View Post
                          Also, let's keep
                          While this decision was most likely a collective one on the part of the coaching staff (not just Skocic's alone), I believe Taremi's removal from the team won't be a long-lasting one. It's likely that Skocic and his assistants are looking for some breathing room, waiting for the dust to settle before bringing him back to the fore. They, as the rest of, know that without Taremi our chances for advancing to the second round of the WC would be drastically diminished-should we qualify of course. Let's just hope that Mehdi shows the maturity and poise needed to bury the hatchet, stop dwelling on the past, and begin to work in harmony with Skocic on his way to a glorious World Cup appearance.
                          Very idealistic and positive point of view and hopefully a remedy.
                          I agree Exclusion of Taremi was most likely a collective decision by coaches but I am not sure if it was a unanimous decision ( Majority are croats).

I think results of games will be determining factor in current dispute ( not just two games). I am afraid if Skocic think Taremi will change his words he has not lived long in Iran. Taremi unlikely to revise his stand even if others not sympathize with him.

If I was advising Skocic, I would have invited Taremi instead of Rafiei . It would have been extremely difficult for Taremi to refuse invitation , then Skocic face to face had better chance to sort out their misgivings..

At some points both will have no choice to publically elaborate and defend their stands , most likely after Syrian game break.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by XXXXXXXXXXXXX View Post
                              The coach has the right to pick his player. Having said that in this case I support Taremi. Skocic is not a high caliber coach to talk about out team or league. Even CQ knew that and never disrespected the players or the league.
                              I deleted the name here since there are plenty of ppl saying this and making fools of themselves.
                              Nothing personal against the chap who actually wrote this. I am pointing at a whole lot of fools on the board here tho'

1- Whether Skocic is high caliber or not is not his fault.
                              He was offered the job by the broke IFF and he accepted.
                              this silly notion of blaming Skocic for IFF's low caliber pick is nonsense. You want to blame someone, then blame the IFF for picking him.

2- He said compared to europeans, Iranian players in IPL are great players, highly technical and smart. But have shortcomings in tactical dept.
                              exactly which part of this is wrong?
                              he actually praised our players and said plenty of positive things about them before saying THE TRUTH abut our tactical shortcomings.

3- hahaha. Actually CQ went way farther than disrespecting our football and league.
                              he deemed the IPL as some silly unnecessary nuisance that can and should be halted any time he wanted!
                              He always said we had shortcomings in all sorts of things (many of them true)
                              So lets drop this nonsensical comparison

I wish everyone would take a step back and think (I know. for some ppl it might actually cause nausea and vomiting if they think too hard. But alas, it must be done) before writing stuff like this.

----------

Then we have some fools going too far by wishing defeat of TM, just to say "TM without taremi" is not possible!!!
                              I mean how idiotic can someone get?
                              But I find this mindset quite pitiful and pitiable.

so grow up ppl.
                              This is the professional world.
                              when a player opens his mouth, he OUGHT TO be wise enough to know what he says matters.
                              and if he makes a mistake, if not fr himself, at least for the good of the team and nation, he must rectify it.
                              even if not apologizing, at least LIE and say I meant to say this or that.

taremi has been very spoilt, selfish and egotistical to let this sit and fester.
                              Now, he is taught a lesson in professionalism.

Comment

Not to take sides, but if we can't play against Lebanon and Syria without Taremi, then we have a lot bigger problems that we need to deal with. Any player can get injured at any time. It's actually a blessing to be able to get some one else to pair up with Azmoun. I hope it is Allahyar that gets the nod to start instead of Taremi.

Good luck to the Team and hope we demolish both Lebanon and Syria and Allahyar gets a brace in each game.

Comment

Working...
                                X