Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breaking News: TM List for Lebanon and Syria announced (11/2022) *TAREMI DROPPED*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Omids View Post
    Even in the GoalBezan interview of Saman he was asked and he mentioned that the current management doesn't go into analysis and data gathering on player like CQ used to do...is that criticism of the current management? I think the current management is being over-sensitive over a tweet that can be interpreted in a few ways. I am sure we have the capacity to ride over these upcoming games without Taremi but this doesn't bode well for TM in the medium & long term.
    I hear this and come to the exact opposite conclusion. Ghoddos's comments and still getting invited shows that Skocic is NOT over-sensitive, and can take a criticism. He probably called Ghoddos after the interview and they probably had a chat about it.
    But after MULTIPLE negative comments but Taremi, he had no choice. An over sensitive coach would not call the player to clear the air. It is an over sensitive player who would not answer coach's calls!!!!!
    I would like to know the name of the people that believe a coach should invite a player that does not answer his calls or his assistant coaches' call... In what universe would a coach invite a player that is not willing to talk to the coach. Use some logic people.

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
      Your 2 back-to-back posts have been wishing failure upon our own TM. Only because one of our superstars idiotically decided to go on and criticize his national team's coach on a public platform? What Skocic said was not aimed at Tarmei, it was as awhole towards our football. And it actually is true. Our teams have traditionally been tactically flawed and weak. I am baffled by your take on this matter!
      Explain to me the logic on not playing SG once? I'm waiting.

Comment

Everybody is theorizing here. what happened and who is at fault.
        Until now we have to look at the facts. And if Taremi is dropped because of that tweet than it's ridiculous. As ridiculous as Ramin Rezaeian was dropped because of some di**pics. And if you really compare DS to CQ, then Dragan has to explain us why he dropped them as CQ did.

Comment

Originally posted by kaebi kabab View Post
          multiple teams for a reason... khooneh be khooneh coaching level and a primetime dalal... #skokicout
          Loll I hear ya brother. Still, my main point was that he obviously knows a thing about Iranian football. He clearly understands where our strengths and areas for improvement are, and did absolutely nothing wrong by stating his correct opinion. Does anyone here really think local Iranian teams are playing at the same tactical level as European teams?? It's obvious they aren't, and therefore, the local players are also at a lower Level tactically. It's ok that we aren't there yet, and we'll get there some day perhaps.

Comment

Originally posted by kaebi kabab View Post
            multiple teams for a reason... khooneh be khooneh coaching level and a primetime dalal... #skokicout
            One of the reasons…
            Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
            Funny you mentioned that..
            Skocic was fired from Foullad because of his dispute with Mehrdad Jamati Team Captain. One who scored Championship goal in Tabriz for Foulad.
            Also note that he took champions Foolad to 5th place and then 12th the season after. He was so bad, his next job was in Azadegan. 3 years later he is in charge of one of the best (if not the best) team in Asia and dropping our star player. Very jaaleb.

Comment

amidst all this clusterfuck I see nobody has made any comments on why none of VH, Bagheri and Kia who are either part of or involved wt TM staff have not shut this shit down when they shd have; last week itself!
              as team elders they shd have stepped in & forced Taremi to make amends. Did they?

or did they try, but Taremi's ego didnt accept their efforts?

Both possibilities very worrying matters.

Comment

We should put this Taremi business behind us and concentrate on the game and players playing against Lebanon. This saga has truly engulfed us and since it has, it has most probably to an extent done the same with the squad.

I do hope Abedzadeh, Allayar and Yasin get their call, all promising players that can play their part in the World Cup. We need youth that can shoulder responsibility.
                sigpic
                Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
                  amidst all this clusterfuck I see nobody has made any comments on why none of VH, Bagheri and Kia who are either part of or involved wt TM staff have not shut this shit down when they shd have; last week itself!
                  as team elders they shd have stepped in & forced Taremi to make amends. Did they?

or did they try, but Taremi's ego didnt accept their efforts?

Both possibilities very worrying matters.
                  Only theories, no facts.

Comment

With Wilmots, our qualification was beginning to slip under our fingertips. Skocic steered us to one of the easiest paths ever in our WCQ history. Unbeaten, and continuing our strength in unity from under CQ.

This situation is unfortunate, and hopefully egos will be cast aside soon for the sake of the team’s mission.
                    It’ll be extremely heyf if this unnecessarily spirals out of control.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                      Icing on the cake would be if Saman rejects the call up. Boy how sweet that would be.
                      Saman is in Beirut, so much for our resident experts saying that he would reject TM call ups. 🤡

Comment

I don’t think Noorafkan should’ve been called up when he is suspended.

He got consecutive yellow cards last month from both games which suspended him for the Lebanon game.

Now we have a player called up for two games who isn’t eligible to play for one match.
                        This call up makes him appear as untouchable, as if his value to the team is so high that it’s worth it to have one less eligible player for a crucial game.
                        #BanNoorafkan

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                          Saman is in Beirut, so much for our resident experts saying that he would reject TM call ups. 🤡
                          may he have a nice holiday on the bench.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                            Explain to me the logic on not playing SG once? I'm waiting.
                            Your question is very irrelevant. Where in my previous post did I imply approval of not utilizing Ghoddos’s services?

Anyhow let’s not drag this any longer. You made your point and a few of us reacted to your wish. Now let’s move on!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                              Your question is very irrelevant. Where in my previous post did I imply approval of not utilizing Ghoddos’s services?

Anyhow let’s not drag this any longer. You made your point and a few of us reacted to your wish. Now let’s move on!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Ghorboone you, I agree

Comment

Stupid of Taremi to speak out publicly instead of contacting the coach and talking it through. Stupid stupid stupid. He deserves being dropped unfortunately.

Here's hoping Sayyadmanesh gets some playing time.
                                Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
                                محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
                                - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Working...
                                X