Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Iran play in the Arab Cup, if invited?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ I am talking about the friendlies during the WC 2018 prep camp. CQ was instrumental in getting all of those and friendlies vs Algeria and Tunisia were instrumental in our preparation for the Morocco match.

Go TM!

Comment

We should play the winner of the arab cup. We can be the final boss lol

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by arvin_guzoo View Post
        We should play the winner of the arab cup. We can be the final boss lol
        Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk
        with one of this songs as a intro when they enter the stadium
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHCYRU7v7bI
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyoMQg3d5cs
        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

The $exy rather large loot of winning this bs cup & the rookamkoni of kicking a buncha overrated Ayrab teams asses in process is especially tempting to me ..!
          I’d still say No, to such an invite unless the organizers changed the kiri, demeaning namesake of the Tournament ..!

Ps
          & u guys Forgabout IR ever fronting $imilar $orta expense in organizing a Norooz or whatever competing tournament..! It’s all bs talk & nothing of note will come from it.

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
            Before you waste too much time here negotiating with yourselves if Iran should be part of Arab Cup or no, may be someone should go and ask the Arabs to see if they even want us there!
            And the answer is pretty obvious! It is a big NO! ... As this Arab Cub is not all about football. There is big politics behind this and that politics is pan-arabic and by its virtue is anti-Iran and Persian Culture!
            So screw the Arab Cup! We don't need to lick their hairy ass, we are Persians, the sons of Cyrus and Darious!

Think of "Persian Cup" -- the most glorious gathering of nations, territories and countries who have been touched by the Persian culture.
            Persian Cup will include; Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Turkmenistan, India, Pakistan, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Armenia, Kenya, and Tanzania and may be even Yemen and Bahrain. Is this less than Arab Cup? I guess NOT!!
            Get rid of this MF Akhound regime, we will be once again the most powerful cultural empire of the world!
            Muhahaha , I was waiting for a comment like that, so congratulations mate, you are the first one. And please spare me this pan-persian, rightwing nonsense, especially if you don't live in Iran! It's always easy to talk, while sitting in the west and enjoying all the freedoms. Out of all of the countries you named, there are maybe 3-4, that could be taken serious. The rest is below Arab Cup standards. Living in the past won't make us progress, but maybe if we open our eyes and look for possible solutions with our neighbours. This kind of talk reminds me of the young Turks in Germany, who say: Vallah Brother, I am an Ottoman, I'll f*** them all! Makes me wanna tell them: "Dude, the Ottomans were standing at the gates of Vienna. You on the other hand, can't even get into a nightclub".

Comment

vivaaa noorooz cup 1401
              final
              iran vs torkamanestan
              torkamanestan is iran
              gorbeh gahveyee
              2 times 1-1
              1 time we won 3-1

Comment

id rather be tied down and force injected the covid vaccine, then to watch Iran play in the Arab cup.
                WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by Arman2 View Post
                  Muhahaha , I was waiting for a comment like that, so congratulations mate, you are the first one. And please spare me this pan-persian, rightwing nonsense, especially if you don't live in Iran! It's always easy to talk, while sitting in the west and enjoying all the freedoms. Out of all of the countries you named, there are maybe 3-4, that could be taken serious. The rest is below Arab Cup standards. Living in the past won't make us progress, but maybe if we open our eyes and look for possible solutions with our neighbours.
                  What part of the Saudi C team, Lebanon, Syria, Oman, Yemen are clear of the other teams mentioned. Uzbekistan is clear of all those teams. Georgia and Armenia are better than Oman and Bahrain. The only advantage this cup has is Qatar and North Africa. Easily replaced if Iran,Turkey, Russia competed in this hypothetical cup.

Comment

As a fan of the sport, I say the more the better. I wouldn't mind playing in the East Asian Games also. Why not!
                    "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                      id rather be tied down and force injected the covid vaccine, then to watch Iran play in the Arab cup.
                      then no than is correct in your sentence.
                      چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Muhahaha , I was waiting for a comment like that, so congratulations mate, you are the first one. And please spare me this pan-persian, rightwing nonsense, especially if you don't live in Iran! It's always easy to talk, while sitting in the west and enjoying all the freedoms. Out of all of the countries you named, there are maybe 3-4, that could be taken serious. The rest is below Arab Cup standards. Living in the past won't make us progress, but maybe if we open our eyes and look for possible solutions with our neighbours. This kind of talk reminds me of the young Turks in Germany, who say: Vallah Brother, I am an Ottoman, I'll f*** them all! Makes me wanna tell them: "Dude, the Ottomans were standing at the gates of Vienna. You on the other hand, can't even get into a nightclub".
                        My friend, there is no none-sense in being proud of your heritage and wanting to revive the rich culture and civilization that greatly formed not only part of you and me today, but contributed greatly to the history of mankind. You mention the freedom in the west. Do you know that our civilization was the first to come up with the charter of human rights and everything that happened in the west esteemed from that? What is wrong with being proud of that? What is wrong with celebrating our common values with the countries around us? Travel to Tajikistan to see how proud they are of Persian culture. Equating this with "right-wing" ideology is totally wrong! it is exactly what "they" want you to believe in. The misery in our country is as a result of 1400 of systematic manipulation to force us turn our backs to who we are. Educate yourself a bit more .. you sound like you were born after 1979. You need to read a bit of history/anthropology. It will help you understand human history and evolution. "right-wing" ideology has no place in that!

Let me know if I can help. Can suggest some books.

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                          Instead of then, use than.
                          چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

No! No!

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
                              My friend, there is no none-sense in being proud of your heritage and wanting to revive the rich culture and civilization that greatly formed not only part of you and me today, but contributed greatly to the history of mankind. You mention the freedom in the west. Do you know that our civilization was the first to come up with the charter of human rights and everything that happened in the west esteemed from that? What is wrong with being proud of that? What is wrong with celebrating our common values with the countries around us? Travel to Tajikistan to see how proud they are of Persian culture. Equating this with "right-wing" ideology is totally wrong! it is exactly what "they" want you to believe in. The misery in our country is as a result of 1400 of systematic manipulation to force us turn our backs to who we are. Educate yourself a bit more .. you sound like you were born after 1979. You need to read a bit of history/anthropology. It will help you understand human history and evolution. "right-wing" ideology has no place in that!
                              Let me know if I can help. Can suggest some books.
                              There is nothing wrong with not forgetting where one is coming from, but being proud of something, you had absolutely no influence on? Saying things like the most glorious gathering of nations, territories and countries who have been touched by the Persian culture. or
                              We will be once again the most powerful cultural empire of the world! sound pretty chauvinist to me. One of the main reasons why we Iranians won't progress (or progress very slowly), is because we just like to sit there and dream about the past, while forwarding us Whatsapp pics and vids, comparing us to Arabs: "Chi budim, chi shodim!". We need to move on dadash. Not only does nationalism hold you back, it also kills. I can already tell you now, that this Nowrooz Cup won't go anywhere, if it even takes place.

Comment

There is nothing wrong with not forgetting where one is coming from, but being proud of something, you had absolutely no influence on? Saying things like the most glorious gathering of nations, territories and countries who have been touched by the Persian culture. or
                                We will be once again the most powerful cultural empire of the world! sound pretty chauvinist to me. One of the main reasons why we Iranians won't progress (or progress very slowly), is because we just like to sit there and dream about the past, while forwarding us Whatsapp pics and vids, comparing us to Arabs: "Chi budim, chi shodim!". We need to move on dadash. Not only does nationalism hold you back, it also kills. I can already tell you now, that this Nowrooz Cup won't go anywhere, if it even takes place.
                                We don't progress with sticking to arab football either, this football which represents absolutely nothing on world football. We have nothing to gain to play against Grassroller B teams

Comment

Working...
                                X