Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Iran play in the Arab Cup, if invited?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
    We don't progress with sticking to arab football either, this football which represents absolutely nothing on world football. We have nothing to gain to play against Grassroller B teams
    Well I have a different opinion on that.

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
      id rather be tied down and force injected the covid vaccine, then to watch Iran play in the Arab cup.
      I'd rather have Satan eat my flesh and drink my blood, cut my toes in half to be known by my foes through my limping, and show me the brutal and bloody glimpses of the bigger evil at play leaving me begging for death, than to watch Iran play in the Arab cup.
      “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Apparently this horse is the new mascot of the cup of grassrollers + invited guests (egypt, algeria)
        This leaked video was from the mascot tryout for the mascot job, vid was sent in by the horses owner.
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjvPc2lQ7J4
        the horses big idol is this guy, famus syrian grassroller and he tryies to roll just like him. (yes i finaly found a vid of that dive!!!! )
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jyt8SiWhyE
        we should look for other teams to play..
        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by OFFSIDE_1 View Post
          I'd rather have Satan eat my flesh and drink my blood, cut my toes in half to be known by my foes through my limping, and show me the brutal and bloody glimpses of the bigger evil at play leaving me begging for death, than to watch Iran play in the Arab cup.
          Yeah right Do you even believe the nonsense you wrote here?

Comment

Working...
          X