ASIAN CHAMPIONS LEAGUE 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
    Don't underestimate Skocic. He may be testing players to see who is capable and who is not. Better now than to find out in WC. He could also then take this back to the PP and SS fans and say look your guys didn't cut starting lineup back off. His approach is very nonconfrontational and brings a bit of calm to his team. At least I'm hoping this is what is going on based on what we have seen thus far.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
    That's what I hope but his stubbornness with some shitty players is worrying

Comment

Don't underestimate Skocic. He may be testing players to see who is capable and who is not. Better now than to find out in WC. He could also then take this back to the PP and SS fans and say look your guys didn't cut starting lineup back off. His approach is very nonconfrontational and brings a bit of calm to his team. At least I'm hoping this is what is going on based on what we have seen thus far.
      He's played Omid as a Left-back, a centre-back and as a defensive midfielder in the past few games. He wants to pump his status as an ultimate utility player when he is not that - he is just not skilled enough. By all indication, he will play Omid at all costs.

We really need Milad Mohammadi to snap back into it. Or at least try out Mohammad Naderi or stick Vahid Amiri in there. Omid will not cut it, he looks really lost there both offensively (on his run ups) and defensively is a stiff - as he loses his man a lot because he doesn't have the speed or plays ultra aggressively to make up for that, which means he's a yellow card waiting-to-happen.
      "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
        He's played Omid as a Left-back, a centre-back and as a defensive midfielder in the past few games. He wants to pump his status as an ultimate utility player when he is not that - he is just not skilled enough. By all indication, he will play Omid at all costs.

We really need Milad Mohammadi to snap back into it. Or at least try out Mohammad Naderi or stick Vahid Amiri in there. Omid will not cut it, he looks really lost there both offensively (on his run ups) and defensively is a stiff - as he loses his man a lot because he doesn't have the speed or plays ultra aggressively to make up for that, which means he's a yellow card waiting-to-happen.
        I'm guessing he is testing him. Let's see. Whenever and if we get friendlies we will start to get a clearer sense.

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

I'm guessing he is testing him. Let's see. Whenever and if we get friendlies we will start to get a clearer sense.

He played well against Iraq but since then, hasn't shown much and has been a step too late. I think there are other good PGL candidates (Jafar Salmani etc. ) and we have a real good LB coming up, but he's way too young, Mohammad Mehdi Ahmadi (17 years old).
          "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
            I liked how skocic reverse some of his idiotic decisions during his first months (ghoddos benched, wrong line up, Ghaedi finally kicked out) but recently he became so damn stubborn with nurafkan, sarlak and nour

He isn’t being stubborn with these players he being told who to invite and not to invite why no alipour why no mohebi ?????

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
              He played well against Iraq but since then, hasn't shown much and has been a step too late. I think there are other good PGL candidates (Jafar Salmani etc. ) and we have a real good LB coming up, but he's way too young, Mohammad Mehdi Ahmadi (17 years old).
              hes 21. Wiki age is wrong. Of the u23 players he has been one of the mots consistent in terms of mins alongside Khodabandelou, Fallah

Comment

Originally posted by a_m View Post
                He isn’t being stubborn with these players he being told who to invite and not to invite why no alipour why no mohebi ?????
                Alipour is way overrated. He scored 2-3 goals and then disappear during 3 months

Comment

AfC did the wrong move to promote so many teams from small countries both in ACL and in asian cup.

The priority should have been to promote the best Asian countries, help them to raise their level (and use it for more coverage).

Smallest asian countries should have their own competition (like nation league or europa conference league) and the two best ones could promote in ACL e.g

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                    AfC did the wrong move to promote so many teams from small countries both in ACL and in asian cup.

The priority should have been to promote the best Asian countries, help them to raise their level (and use it for more coverage).

Smallest asian countries should have their own competition (like nation league or europa conference league) and the two best ones could promote in ACL e.g
                    That already exists. It's called the AFC cup

Comment

Results after First Leg

Saudi Arabia domination
                      8 teams will advance.
                      For Sepahan to advance they need to win probably 2 and not lose a game.

First Leg
                      Saudi Arabia 1 Al Hilal Riyadh 3 9 3 0 0 6 1 5
                      Saudi Arabia 2 Shabab Riyadh 3 7 2 1 0 7 1 6
                      Qatar 3 Gharrafa SC 3 5 1 2 0 3 1 2
                      Saudi Arabia 4 Taawoun FC 3 6 2 0 1 5 2 3
                      Saudi Arabia 5 Al Faisaly (KSA) 3 7 2 1 0 4 2 2
                      Qatar 6 Al Duhail SC 3 6 2 0 1 5 4 1
                      Iran 7 Foolad Khuzestan 3 5 1 2 0 2 1 1
                      Qatar 8 Al Sadd SC 3 4 1 1 1 7 5 2

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Pos. Group A GP Pts W D L GF GA +/-
                      1 Al Hilal Riyadh 3 9 3 0 0 6 1 5
                      2 Sharjah 3 4 1 1 1 4 4 0
                      3 Rayyan SC 3 4 1 1 1 4 6 -2
                      4 Istiklol Dushanbe 3 0 0 0 3 3 6 -3
                      Pos. Group B GP Pts W D L GF GA +/-
                      1 Shabab Riyadh 3 7 2 1 0 7 1 6
                      2 Quwa Al Jawiya 3 4 1 1 1 4 4 0
                      3 Jazira Abu Dhabi 3 3 1 0 2 2 5 -3
                      4 Mumbai City FC 3 3 1 0 2 2 5 -3
                      Pos. Group C GP Pts W D L GF GA +/-
                      1 Gharrafa SC 3 5 1 2 0 3 1 2
                      2 Foolad Khuzestan 3 5 1 2 0 2 1 1
                      3 Shabab Al Ahli Dubai 3 3 0 3 0 3 3 0
                      4 FC Ahal 3 1 0 1 2 1 4 -3
                      Pos. Group D GP Pts W D L GF GA +/-
                      1 Taawoun FC 3 6 2 0 1 5 2 3
                      2 Al Duhail SC 3 6 2 0 1 5 4 1
                      3 Sepahan Esfahan 3 3 1 0 2 3 5 -2
                      4 Pakhtakor 3 3 1 0 2 4 6 -2
                      Pos. Group E GP Pts W D L GF GA +/-
                      1 Al Faisaly (KSA) 3 7 2 1 0 4 2 2
                      2 Al Sadd SC 3 4 1 1 1 7 5 2
                      3 Nasaf Qarshi 3 4 1 1 1 3 2 1
                      4 Wehdat Amman 3 1 0 1 2 3 8 -5

Comment

U23 -reserve
                        Ahmadreza Jalali LB
                        Sasan Hosseini FW
                        Ahmadreza Koushki Winger
                        Shahabbasi CB

Hazbavi- Not in the list

Gomez : on the bench
                        Last edited by St_Mark; 04-18-2022, 09:13 AM.

Comment

Foolad up 1-0. Patosi scores.

Comment

Joonam Foolad! 💪🏻🇮🇷💙

Comment

Comment

First half Foolad displayed a somewhat decent performance. However the second half to me has been pretty disappointing, especially given the opponent is at best a mediocre Asian counterpart. Honestly I am dismayed by Foolad's second half performance.

Is Ahal a decent team maybe that I am unaware of?

Comment

Working...
                                X