Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great performance by Sardar. One goal and one assist. Also a great run that started the offside goal but Musa was a tiny bit offside when he got Sardar's pass. Sardar was also active defensively and saw one great clearance by him on a free kick. I knew this day would come and look forward to many more.

The commentator was really complementary of Sardar and he is still talking about him 8 minutes after his exit. He didn't acknowledge his assist right away but did it a few minutes later. He also mentioned Sardar's goal many times and acknowledged that this was the first goal by an Iranian in Bundesliga in ten years. He also said that the one ten years ago was by Ashkan Dejagah. That means he did his homework. We need more commentators in Europe like him.

Go Sardar!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
      good shift by our boy
      shoulda had another 1-2 assists

fitness and movement and positioning w/o the ball still a bit of a concern but otherwise absolute top class in possession ..!
      Watch out Mcguire and co! Sardar and Mehdi are coming!
      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Palacios makes it 4:1.

The game is in the bag.

Comment

Palacios who came off the bench scores a nice long range shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
            [snip]. He also mentioned Sardar's goal many times and acknowledged that this was the first goal by an Iranian in Bundesliga in ten years. He also said that the one ten years ago was by Ashkan Dejagah.
            That's a depressing stat.

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
              Schick played too. So did the rest of Bayer and Azmoun stood out and is MOTM. He is the one that turned the match for Bayer Leverkusen and gave them 3 important points. His positioning and gameplay in all the matches has been real good as well, getting himself in positions to succeed. Let's support him after coming from injury, COVID, bad situation with Zenit etc.

The Sardar Azmoun hate is unreal!!!
              Completely agree. He was awesome today. Hope it continues and he has a Mehdi Taremi like influence on this team.

Let's keep supporting Sardar...not sure who is hating on him! Wow 4 goals.

BTW Freiburg just scored go ahead goal. CL race is tight!

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
              Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

england right now

england after sardar and mehdi hand it to them at world cup
                  Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Leipzig got a second goal scored on them. So leverkusen is 3rd!

Union Berlin came back and scored a goal in the 86th and 89th minutes!

Comment

Lol, Azmoun getting all touchy with some blonde chick.

Comment

Freiburg + Monglecheband end up tying due to a 93rd minute goal!

Comment

Heads up. I think Sardar will be interviewed real soon!

Comment

Sardar's interview: he started out with "English PLEASE!" when asked German or English.

Standard diplomatic answers: happy about his game, but the 3 points and whole team is what's important.

Regarding his fitness, he didn't really answer if he's 100% yet, but that he's feeling good, but that the coach will decide how many minutes he will get.

The only really interesting bit: "When I came from Russia I tried too hard". Not quite sure what exactly he meant with that.

Comment

Originally posted by ParthianDE View Post

The only really interesting bit: "When I came from Russia I tried too hard". Not quite sure what exactly he meant with that.
                              Translation: Tried too hard to make an impression instead of just playing his normal game. He was too over-eager i.e. missing shots he would normal score.
                              "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X