This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ParthianDE View Post
    Sardar's interview: he started out with "English PLEASE!" when asked German or English.
    Standard diplomatic answers: happy about his game, but the 3 points and whole team is what's important.
    Regarding his fitness, he didn't really answer if he's 100% yet, but that he's feeling good, but that the coach will decide how many minutes he will get.

The only really interesting bit: "When I came from Russia I tried too hard". Not quite sure what exactly he meant with that.
    Maybe it has something to do with him saying that he was very happy to "come in leverkusen"
    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Did he get MOTM?

Comment

What a great day for his confidence, starter, goal and assist, you couldn't ask for more! 💪🏻🚀🔥

Comment

Comment

Any highlights of the game?

Comment

Comment

Comment

Даже видео голов не могу найти в интернете.

Comment

https://highlightsfootball.net/video...sen-higlights/

Highlights here

Comment

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/250...85%D9%88%D9%86

his linkup was brilliant all night. Really high level positioning, ball control, weight of pass, decision making from early in the first half until he was subbed. Probably the best I have seen some of his ball receptions, passing ever to be honest (even in zenit there were always times you thought he could sharpen up his first touch, weight of pass if he was just pushed a bit more/focussed completely)

Comment

how can it take so much time to upload the highlights on Youtube? 😤

Comment

Happy for Sardar He finally popped his German cherry, congrats!

I'm optimistic from here on out for him. He may not score a lot in the remainder of the season, but I know he's gonna be playing more confidently. Especially knowing he's healed, and that his coach has a lot of faith in his abilities.

I'm sure he will kill it next season.

Comment

Baazihaaye baaghimandeye Bayer besyaar hassas hastand chon baraye

residan be CL ba Freiburg va Leipzig daare reghabat mikone.

Dar akharin baazie fasl ham ba khode Freiburg baazi darand.
                                DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Working...
                                X