Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can’t imagine the reactions if you guys were to hear my opinion that Hash’s 2 goals vs Japan was bigger than any of Azmoun or Taremi’s individual games for TM.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
      I can’t imagine the reactions if you guys were to hear my opinion that Hash’s 2 goals vs Japan was bigger than any of Azmoun or Taremi’s individual games for TM.

Amazing, he scored 2 goals against Japan in Azadi with 110,000 Iranian fans cheering.

Too bad he didn't do jack in the WC.

Or isn't doing much as an assistant now a days.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
        I mean they basically single handedly took us to Qatar... It was Azmoun's critical, high-class finish vs SK in Azadi that effectively clinched our qualification and 1st place last time.

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post

Amazing, he scored 2 goals against Japan in Azadi with 110,000 Iranian fans cheering.
          Too bad he didn't do jack in the WC.
          Or isn't doing much as an assistant now a days.
          He had a really nice header that was greatly saved by Mexcian keeper in World Cup 2006. He truly was the helicopter.,

Also, Ali Daei was in his way in 2006 World Cup. It limited Hashemian. No need to bash him, he was great in the Bundeslig and came up big in games for Team Melli (2 goals vs. Qatar that saved our WCQs, 2 vs. Japan etc.)

Taremi, Azmoun, Daei and Karimi were on different levels for TM. Underneath them is likes of Hashemian, who was still very excellent.
          "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

They all did what they could for TM guys. All excellent players. Not fair to compare as football now is a completely different animal.
            Regarding Hashemian, you don’t get to Bayern Munich if you’re no good. Yes he had a terrible time of it but he was remarkable during 2002-04.

Comment

Doesn't kicker rate players after each game anymore?

Comment

Comment

A lot of people misremember what Hashemian had to go through.
                  To bench warmer to star in bundesliga 2. Guy worked from the ground up to get to his peak at Munich only to be dropped due to bad luck with Pizzaro and the coach who signed him left and 2/3 games.
                  Hashemian was not as talented. he was pure hard work and his prime only lasted like 3 years. Probably because of all the grind he had to do to get where he was.
                  Pure hard work.
                  Our other players don't have such a story.
                  Taremi, just went from 0-100 out of no where, no grind. Went from the bottom straight to the top, almost effortlessly.
                  Azmoun had great youth training in Russia.
                  Also I belive when Hashemian was an nobody came on in a hamburg game in bundesliga 1 and got sent off immediately. After that grinded the 2nd bundesliga as a supersub.
                  Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                    how can it take so much time to upload the highlights on Youtube? 😤
                    If you are thinking about the "2 minutes-highlights" from Bundesligas own Youtube-channel, then it will be released on Monday at midnight CET (in less than 2 hours).

Originally posted by Essi View Post
                    Doesn't kicker rate players after each game anymore?
                    The Kicker ratings usually show up on Mondays, I believe around noon.

Comment

Bayer Leverkusen: Cheeky goal premiere: This is how Azmoun becomes the 20 million trump card

A goal redemption for him and the whole club!

Sardar Azmoun (27) brings Bayer Leverkusen back to third place. The winter purchase from St. Petersburg cost EUR 2.5 million – the striker is slowly recouping the fee.

The Iranian World Cup candidate celebrated his goal debut in the 4-1 win in Fürth because he provoked Andreas Linde's (28) mistake and cheekily exploited it to make it 2-1. Paulinho (21) made it 3-1 with a super assist.

"That was a foretaste of his qualities, not just his nose for goals," says sporting director Simon Rolfes (40) to BILD.

In the fight for the Champions League, Azmoun can become the 20 million trump card if they qualify for the group stage.

"Of course I'm happy about my debut goal," Azmoun explained happily, "but for me it's just about giving everything in the current tough games. The most important thing is that we got the win because we want to go to the Champions League.”

Coach Gerardo Seoane (43) had bet on Azmoun as a tenth and was right: "Sardar set impulses in the last third with his runs, with good decisions. He has impressively demonstrated that we have more offensive potential with him, although we were a bit more vulnerable defensively."

Nevertheless, the plan with Azmoun worked and, after two games without scoring, brought Leverkusen back on track in the tight race for the premier class. Also striking: Especially in the first half, the interaction with Patrik Schick (26) worked really well.

"Sardar is still missing the last 10, 15 percent explosiveness," says Seoane, "that will probably not change in the short term." Bayer's coach had recently said that the Iranian would need "complete preparation" to get to the top level physically. But one thing is clear: Azmoun is on the right track.

https://www.bild.de/sport/fussball/f...6680.bild.html

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                        Also, Ali Daei was in his way in 2006 World Cup. It limited Hashemian.
                        Daei didn't impede Hashemian in any way. Sure Daei was not fast but he didn't demand the ball and he was never selfish with the ball when he had it throughout his whole career. Had Daei not been there Enayati or Borhani would have been the other choices and they are both inferior to Ali Daei. If the team was to play with only one striker the other teams defense would focus even more on Hashemian alone. Either way you look at it, Ali Daei does not deserve the blame you are placing on him.
                        The REAL. The LEGEND. Since 2001.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post

"Sardar is still missing the last 10, 15 percent explosiveness," says Seoane, "that will probably not change in the short term." Bayer's coach had recently said that the Iranian would need "complete preparation" to get to the top level physically. But one thing is clear: Azmoun is on the right track.

https://www.bild.de/sport/fussball/f...6680.bild.html
                          So that means he is not match fit. At least it is a good sign that the team wants to get him in even better shape and hopefully pair him with Schick which is what any decent coach would do.
                          The REAL. The LEGEND. Since 2001.

Comment

After seeing how that shitbag disaster of a coach rushed rezaei back into playing not being fully recovered i say: Good!

They treat him as their prime asset and not a disposable napkin!

Comment

If even half of the teams in Bundesliga are as Good in introducing players ie fixing strenght, conditioning, health issues plus have phasing in plan. Then more iranians should look at lower table teams to go to.

Comment

Azmoun made the Kicker Team of the week

https://www.kicker.de/bundesliga/elf-des-tages

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X