This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
    ^ The answer is easy for me (although I believe they'll play together usually).

I don't know if he's still getting up to speed, but I haven't been overly impressed with Schick so far. Seems like a one dimensional striker that needs to be spoon fed in the box to be effective (similar to Toni Martinez for Porto). Sardar was giving him beautiful passes last match that Schick failed to capitalize on. I haven't seen Schick do the same for Sardar (or any Bayer player, for that matter).
    i agree he doesnt look fully recovered from his earlier ankle knock and firing on all cylinders yet ... ! but he hasnt strike me as greedy, overly khoreh attacking partner yet ...!!? perhaps he is trying A little, to reiterate his status as the main Bayer goal threat ...? but i think eventually he'll come around and the two of them will make a lethal attacking combo...!!

and yea, sure ... i havent seen enough of games from schick guy to make a conclusive assessment, but based on limited viewing of his game so far, Sardar looks the more complete Striking package and i think it will him who's gonna become the headlining the Bayer attack by latest mid season next..!!?

Comment

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
      If you are thinking about the "2 minutes-highlights" from Bundesligas own Youtube-channel, then it will be released on Monday at midnight CET (in less than 2 hours).

The Kicker ratings usually show up on Mondays, I believe around noon.
      it's here:

Comment

Comment

Bayer Leverkusen: Sardar Azmoun is recommended with a goal and assist

Sardar Azmoun put in a good performance last Saturday. In the game against SpVgg Greuther Fürth, the Iranian was ordered into the starting XI by Bayer 04 Leverkusen. Azmoun repaid the confidence in head coach Gerardo Seoane and contributed a goal and an assist (LigaInsider rating: 1.5) in his team's 4-1 win. The goal was also his goal debut under the Bayer Cross.

After the game there was praise for the attacker: "He certainly set impulses in the last third - with his runs, with good decisions, good passes," says Seoane, who always has the overall structure in mind. “The positive thing is that we have more offensive potential with Sardar. He proved that with his little nose and his intuition. But that makes us more vulnerable defensively.”

The trainer also pointed out once again that Azmoun was still not at 100 percent: "You can still tell that he's missing the last ten to fifteen percent of explosiveness." According to Seoane, it will stay that way until the end of the season, because there is little time left.

But: The 27-year-old has definitely recommended himself for further assignments. Next, the Werkself will face Eintracht Frankfurt. The game kicks off on Monday a week from now (May 2, 8:30 p.m.).

https://www.ligainsider.de/sardar-az...orlage-319949/

Comment

loool Martin Reza and the pfdc logo made it on Bayer Leverkusen’s Instagram account

Comment

Not surprised at all, Martin Reza is an excellent TM fan and analyst

Comment

Sardar's goal from twitter's view.

Go Sardar!

Comment

next up

Comment

Originally posted by dejagah_fan View Post
                    loool Martin Reza and the pfdc logo made it on Bayer Leverkusen’s Instagram account
                    I noticed it too!

Btw who saw Atalanta eat 4 goals from Torino today? Thank freaking god Sardar avoided going there, I never understood why there were people here hoping he would wind up in that small club. I’m so happy he is at leverkusen
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                      next up
                      B04 have three matches left. All very important and tough. Frankfurt, Hoffenheim and Freiburg on the last match day (which may very well decide B04's CL fate).

Comment

Sardar still not ready. His fitness is still not 90 minute bundesliga level.

Seoane should push him harder man. Mr Seoane we want a deadly striker for WC. Get him ready for our WC matches plz

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                          Sardar still not ready. His fitness is still not 90 minute bundesliga level.

Seoane should push him harder man. Mr Seoane we want a deadly striker for WC. Get him ready for our WC matches plz
                          Seoane said in an interview that Sardar is missing 10-15 % to be 100 % and this will take a while.
                          Patience and Preperation is the key. Trust the germans.
                          IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

"I've been training hard and trying to get fit again. I'm happy to be able to help the team."

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Azmoun: "We can win the Champions League! Why not?"

In Fürth, Sardar Azmoun made a decisive contribution to Leverkusen's 4-1 victory with his first two points. With the Werkself, Winter Purchasing strives for the highest possible goals and even thinks a triumph in the premier class is possible.

A goal and a brilliant assist - in Fürth, Sardar Azmoun not only hinted at why the Bayer officials brought the 27-year-old from Zenit St. Petersburg to Leverkusen in the winter.
                                Azmoun: "It was really difficult for me"

It took a while before this first demonstration of his skills. Azmoun's start in Leverkusen was not under favorable omens. "When I came here, I was injured a month earlier and had a COVID-19 infection, then there were two bacterial infections that were more severe for me than Corona. That was really difficult for me," explains the center forward , who acted in Fürth as a hanging striker in a 4-2-3-1 behind striker Patrik Schick.

In the meantime, however, he has largely caught up on the physical deficit. "I'm ready. From my point of view, I'm not that far from my best physical condition," explains the attacker, about whom coach Gerardo Seoane said recently that he probably needs full preparation to call up all his potential.
                                "If you work hard, you will score"

But the Iranian international is a person with an extremely positive perspective, always focusing on the team. "When I scored I was happy. But when I came here I didn't think about how often I would score or assist. I came here to win games. That's the most important thing for me," he explained with the knowledge: "If you work hard, you will score."

In the season finale, the striker could become a deciding factor in the absence of injured tenth Florian Wirtz. In Fürth, Azmoun also did well with clever passes, so that one or the other missing step backwards did not become a problem in the end.

His goal for this season is clear. "We still have three important games to get into the Champions League," he says and also names that for the coming season: "The Champions League is something different. If you make mistakes there, you lose. That's the top level. I hope we qualify this season and then win the title - that's our dream! That's what the club is working for."
                                Azmoun: "We can do this"

Bayer as Champions League winner? A surprising statement. But Azmoun apparently sees no limits for himself and his colleagues and confirms: "Why not? We can do it. We have to believe in ourselves. We have great young players, the most talented in Germany. So why shouldn't we be able to win the Champions League? "

https://www.kicker.de/azmoun-wir-koe...900219/artikel

Comment

Working...
                                X