X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
      Azmoun: "We can win the Champions League! Why not?"

His goal for this season is clear. "We still have three important games to get into the Champions League," he says and also names that for the coming season: "The Champions League is something different. If you make mistakes there, you lose. That's the top level. I hope we qualify this season and then win the title - that's our dream! That's what the club is working for."
      Azmoun: "We can do this"

Bayer as Champions League winner? A surprising statement. But Azmoun apparently sees no limits for himself and his colleagues and confirms: "Why not? We can do it. We have to believe in ourselves. We have great young players, the most talented in Germany. So why shouldn't we be able to win the Champions League? "

https://www.kicker.de/azmoun-wir-koe...900219/artikel
      Our boy has big dreams! WHY NOT! Big accomplishments start with big dreams. Step 1, qualify! Step 2, make it out of the group!

Go Sardar!

Comment

Comment

I think he‘s going to score tomorrow vs Eintracht Frankfurt. Frankfurt has nothing to play for anymore in the league, they will most likely even field a B-Team because they have a very important Europa League game on Thursday versus West Ham. It’s a must win for Bayer Leverkusen tomorrow to not fall off in the race for a Champions League spot

Comment

Progressing on his German

Comment

come see who/what..?

was he drumming up business/fans for the upcoming home match ?

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                Progressing on his German
                Chashm Sardar Agha. Will go watch the game in BayArena tonight.
                IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post
                  Chashm Sardar Agha. Will go watch the game in BayArena tonight.
                  cool mee too

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Nika89 View Post
                      cool mee too
                      Wo sitzt du?

50EUR pro Ticket....wow
                      IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post
                        Wo sitzt du?

50EUR pro Ticket....wow
                        F4 und du ?

Comment

I'd be surprised if Azmoun doesn't start today! If he has a big impact, it'll be great for his confidence and look really good on his prospects of being a fixed starter next season, especially with it being such an important match.

Comment

Originally posted by sam20 View Post
                            I'd be surprised if Azmoun doesn't start today! If he has a big impact, it'll be great for his confidence and look really good on his prospects of being a fixed starter next season, especially with it being such an important match.
                            I think Schick and him make a good pair.
                            هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                            نگاه میکنید.
                            sigpic
                            I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                              I think Schick and him make a good pair.
                              Absolutely. Sardar clearly thrives in these effective partnerships.

He does well on his own too, but he's clearly more effective in these pairs. Just wondering if we'll be able to set him up like that with Taremi at the world cup.

Not sure if we'll do 4-4-2 as it might be risky defensively.

Comment

how long before kickoff?
                                when will we know if he is starting..? he better ...

Comment

Working...
                                X