X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

He assisted Paulinho again?

If so it seems like they have great chemistry already…..I rate Paulinho 250x more than adli I hope they keep killin it!
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

another brilliant 1touch Assist for Sardar ....
          wow

ffs great goal pulled back due to barely offside :/

Comment

Second highest rating on sofascore and equal second on whoscored so far

Comment

Another great pass by Sardar should’ve been an assist

Comment

Another great pass and run by Azmoun - selfish by the player, he had Sardar in middle and Diaby on the right hand side.

Stupid.
                "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Comment

Lovely drive and pass by sardar. Andrich should have given him the return for a tap in for shot wide

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                      Sardar's fitness level is poor. He also plays risky physical football but hopefully he'll be fit and ready in 5 months time
                      Conserving his fitness for that kinda run bro

Shame Andrich's shot was so crap.

Sardar looking brutal in this role

Comment

Comment

Great vision and build up play this first half from Azmoun

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

World Class first half !! , 10/10 for me , not a single ball lost ?

Comment

7.1 sofascore rating at Halftime. Tied for 2nd best on the pitch (Paulinho a bit higher rating with the goal)

Comment

Despite no goal or assist he is within touching distance of MOTM on the scoring sites...

Comment

Working...
                                X