Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

shite i missed this game. shared link did not work for me.
    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
    نگاه میکنید.
    sigpic
    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

He probably won't start the next game.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
        Really? I thought 4th place gets automatic CL qualification too, per LiveScore's Bundesliga standings table.
        yeah my mistake. Guess they are all auto now.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
          He probably won't start the next game.
          who would instead? Alario didnt do anything since he came on really, and the games he started instead of sardar are where they dropped points.

Comment

Guys they are very happy with Sardar and everyone loves him, from coach to fans theyr happy with him. The coaches aleeady said he is bot 100% ready so everything is fine .

He will start the next game and he will always be a starter in Leverkusen

Comment

as i say that he rounds the GK for one.

Doesnt really change much I think. His overall play is way too limited unlike sardar, doesnt offer the team anything in terms of linkup play and occupies same areas as schick in the box. At least that is what coach decided in previous weeks...

Comment

With these results, B04 are guaranteed 3rd place and CL football.

Next weekend's match vs Freiburg is meaningless for B04 now.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                  who would instead? Alario didnt do anything since he came on really, and the games he started instead of sardar are where they dropped points.
                  Alario just scored.
                  He scored much more than Sardar.
                  And i dont think he starts either. They most likely play a midfielder there

Comment

Alario just scored.

Ok mohandes

Comment

his replacement alario scores the 4th

next season is gonna be an exciting one to follow

he must get his ass in shape though this offseason.... not go kharsavari o abgooshtayeh naneh kordano chort zani..!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mahsaa View Post
                        The other option is benching him, so whats wrong ? And he is clearly not ready for 90 min.
                        I hope you dont expect Sardar to start over Schick who scored 25 goals this Season
                        He's not ready for a full 90 as an attacking mid having to cover so much defensive ground. I'm sure he wouldn't be so out of breath if he was playing higher up the field.

Adjust the set up to allow him to play with Schick up front. If that's not an option, then the question is why the hell did they sign Sardar to begin with seeing that they've made it clear they aren't selling Schick?

Comment

Alario just scored.

honestly azmoun had 2 great games in a row, one motm by kicker and the other very well rated, and helped them secure CL in the end.

If they were so content with alario they wouldnt have even brought sardar, he is getting shipped off in the summer.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                            honestly azmoun had 2 great games in a row, one motm by kicker and the other very well rated, and helped them secure CL in the end.

If they were so content with alario they wouldnt have even brought sardar, he is getting shipped off in the summer.
                            Alario is not his competition but when he scores is not helping Azmoun either. I agree Sardar is overall a better player.

The main issue is they play with 1 striker and he is an elite.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                              He's not ready for a full 90 as an attacking mid having to cover so much defensive ground. I'm sure he wouldn't be so out of breath if he was playing higher up the field.
                              Adjust the set up to allow him to play with Schick up front. If that's not an option, then the question is why the hell did they sign Sardar to begin with seeing that they've made it clear they aren't selling Schick?
                              I think their geneeral idea is to pair him with schick up top when wirtz is back to provide steady supply line. Right now they have no replacement for wirtz. Playing azmoun, or alario, up top with schick basically means they have 2 very defensive mids, two wide players (who are both quite selfish) and two CFs with no real linkup between any of these pieces. So temporarily they went this solution of azmoun at #10 and in the past 2 games he was brilliant there, and those were the games that ended their bad run and got them CL in the end so I guess it worked.

Long term you are right doesnt seem like what he was bought for, but keep in mind he is now their top earner (same salary as schick) so they obviously have a key role planned for him.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post

That's just a negotiation tactic. I think they may be tempted to sell Schick for the right offer. They may cash out on him now if a big club comes calling (Bayern, Arsenal, etc.).

Comment

Working...
                                X