This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

I can see now why saeed_noro and mehdi13 weren't Azmoun's biggest fans.
    because saaed_noro has an DFB Coach A-License.

Comment

If we are going to do anything at WC we need everybody on the same page, that includes Sardar.

No use bashing anybody for their current opinion. The damage is done, the proof is there, the team is divided badly and change is needed to TRY and rectify that (it may still not be possible)

Comment

Skoochich needs to be replaced . This only solution for this issue. Bring back CQ if possible.

Comment

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTR2SPMpJ/?k=1

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
            Its this stuff that leads to "intetnational relations", cant blaim dzyuba it was azmouns fault 😅
            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

I reall respect tm players but i seriously dislike this retard, just his unshaved style face full of pimple, its now the second or third time he made me angry

Comment

Originally posted by Mahsaa View Post
                I reall respect tm players but i seriously dislike this retard, just his unshaved style face full of pimple, its now the second or third time he made me angry
                Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Well, I really like Sardar and I could not care less about his acne or his facial hair. He is a joy to watch and is all about business on the field which is all I care about. I hope Sardar, JB and Mehdi are okay with each other which is the most important thing. As for coaching, they have collectively screwed the pooch.

Comment

Originally posted by Ahmad_DC View Post
                    Well, I really like Sardar and I could not care less about his acne or his facial hair. He is a joy to watch and is all about business on the field which is all I care about. I hope Sardar, JB and Mehdi are okay with each other which is the most important thing. As for coaching, they have collectively screwed the pooch.
                    Just listened to 5 clips of new Azmoun intervue with misaghi. Cringe.
                    Check TM news thread he realy blew it..
                    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Ahmad_DC View Post
                      I always respect him on the pitch, he is a fantastic footballer and a credit for our TM. Without him we miss a lot on both ends of the pitch imho. Both individually and in combination with Taremi he is indispensible.

I dont mind his childish behaviour, simulating receiving anal sex or having affairs without using contraception etc..., but at some point I do think he needs to grow up.

You're right though, in the short term as long as he has a working relationship with the current key figures in tm, it doesn't matter too much.... just want to see the guy mature "love me for who i am" I do bro, just get with the program ffs

Comment

It is telling that the leader of the Skocic bandwagon even believes that his tactical knowledge is weak.

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by Mahsaa View Post
                          Lol what a stupid thing to say about someone/reason to not like him. Thanks for such an informative post.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

I can see now why saeed_noro and mehdi13 weren't Azmoun's biggest fans.
                            Hey Leicester city, would you be able to help me translate what he said here?

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                              It is telling that the leader of the Skocic bandwagon even believes that his tactical knowledge is weak.

That's not fair. Azmoun said people can say he lacks tactics accuse him of va va va but it's not fair how he was treated. He basically said have your valid and invalid reasons but dont mistreat the guy. This is just Irani media hashieh and poor professionalism in journalism.

Azmoun already clearly stated he believes Skocic knows football in previous interview.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                              Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                                That's not fair. Azmoun said people can say he lacks tactics accuse him of va va va but it's not fair how he was treated. He basically said have your valid and invalid reasons but dont mistreat the guy. This is just Irani media hashieh and poor professionalism in journalism.

Azmoun already clearly stated he believes Skocic knows football in previous interview.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                                Agree he has been treated and discarded badly. Very unprofessional.
                                "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Working...
                                X