This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    and? By all accounts he was their best player...
    And nothing. Both statements are true.

Comment

Hope coach soon realize he is at best as one of the targets

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
        and they did lose to a bundesliga 3 side
        In Azmoun's defense, that's more on the coach and scouts.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
          And nothing. Both statements are true.
          as long as he is an attacker he will always miss chances. Thats just the nature of the job. Look at haaland so far today, darwin the past few weeks.

The other day you were asking if TM will suffer because of his new position for leverkusen in wirtz absence.

What he is showing is a far more complete, refined version of himself than just hanging around the pk box, pressing 3x a game, and poaching a bunch of goals. As long as he keeps getting in the right positions goals will come, he was unlucky to his the post today as well.

But in terms of his ability to connect play, retain possession, get his teammates involved, switch the direction of attack, etc he is on another level compared to his time at Zenit. And that is only going to be an asset for TM moving forward.

When Wirtz comes back for leverkusen ans Sardar returns to being one of the CFs (paired with schick) these qualities can help him show himself much more too and have a bigger impact on games than before.

Comment

Actually he missed two chances to score.
            Other than the 1v1 where he unluckily hit the post, what's the second chance you speak of?

Comment

Mehdi13 in rooza kheyli tond shode. Asaab masaab nadare!

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                Other than the 1v1 where he unluckily hit the post, what's the second chance you speak of?
                Around 20-25 min? There was a header he didn’t have a good contact with.

Comment

^ I hardly consider that a missed chance, the ball was high, wasn't a sitter.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                    as long as he is an attacker he will always miss chances. Thats just the nature of the job. Look at haaland so far today, darwin the past few weeks.

The other day you were asking if TM will suffer because of his new position for leverkusen in wirtz absence.

What he is showing is a far more complete, refined version of himself than just hanging around the pk box, pressing 3x a game, and poaching a bunch of goals. As long as he keeps getting in the right positions goals will come, he was unlucky to his the post today as well.

But in terms of his ability to connect play, retain possession, get his teammates involved, switch the direction of attack, etc he is on another level compared to his time at Zenit. And that is only going to be an asset for TM moving forward.

When Wirtz comes back for leverkusen ans Sardar returns to being one of the CFs (paired with schick) these qualities can help him show himself much more too and have a bigger impact on games than before.
                    I agree 100% with you about him improving in other areas. Like the great ball he sent over the top of the defenders to Schick in first half. And he looks much more mobile and sharp compared to last season. But I am still focused on his finishing and goalscoring form. Like you say, attackers will miss chances. But in his current position he will get less opportunities every game. Today he got two chances. He might’ve scored with a third. Like Schick had several shots before he finally scored. In TM, Sko will just use him as an isolated nok. We need him to be sharp and confident in front of goal in November. I don’t doubt his abilities, but form is form. Only 2 goals (1 BL and 1 TM) so far in 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                      Mehdi13 in rooza kheyli tond shode. Asaab masaab nadare!
                      I’m worried about the World Cup…

Comment

Relax body. The worst is gonna happen we get knocked out at group stages and collect 10M. But We could also advance. But prepare yourself for the worse.
                        هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                        نگاه میکنید.
                        sigpic
                        I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

100% SA has developed into a different player but he also lost his speed, that speed that made him score lots of goals, getting in to 1on1 with keeper etc. Its not just his position now but he is also slower FW and that will hurt his goalscoring A LOT

Comment

Seoane: "We had a pitch-black day. Our performance was inadequate in all aspects. We were not up to par mentally and physically. It's a pity it's cup - we can't make it up.“

Comment

Whoever isn't with this IFF=Sh*Tshow is in Khaabeh-Khargooshi!

Go Sardar!

Comment

I said it last season and I’ll say it again….their defenders are not good enough to cut it besides tapsoba. Idk how the management does not see and acknowledge their poor defending…..if that gets addressed they can actually compete for a BL title bc their midfield and forward lines are absolutely CL quality.
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                                X