Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why are you complaining? Even if he only played one half - he was MOTM according to fans. And I would say: better they lost without him on the pitch, rather than on the pitch 🫣

Comment

It‘s actually good that they‘re out of the Cup. They can fully focus on the Bundesliga and Championsleague. Is anyone going to the Dortmund Stadium next week to watch the Game? Hit me up 😄🇮🇷

Comment

It was great he got 2 assist but still it was against a 3rd division team , and other than that he really wasn’t that impressive, he needs to live a more professional lifestyle of the pitch if he wants to thrive and take his game to the next level …/

He has all the attributes, he is tall , strong , fast , athletic, intelligent, skillful, he has it all but does he wants it enough, no joke he could very well be like the next zlatan…..

Comment

Originally posted by Babak_Shirazi View Post
          It‘s actually good that they‘re out of the Cup. They can fully focus on the Bundesliga and Championsleague. Is anyone going to the Dortmund Stadium next week to watch the Game? Hit me up 😄🇮🇷
          Not sure, I smell the polish guy will take his starting post as Iranian are the easy scapegoat for every European clubs. Having cup games could ensure a minimal playing time for everyone

Comment

this club just lacks that winner's and trophy winning pedigree and culture ..!
            if a fierce competitor like rudy voller couldnt help them achieve it, giving up finally and quits them, you'd wonder if they ever will..!! ?
            since his arrival Sardar has certainly been trying to infuse some of that trophy winning ambitions into their squad, but i think that also probably gonna prove fruitless ...!!
            sure they will win some matches and give a decent account of themselves from time to time and whatnot but so far as winning trophies (even 1fking trophy), it still seems like a looong asss reach for this club..!
            Sardar really needs to have himself an explosive season and WC and gtfo to a bigger EU club or at least one with a bit of championship pedigree in them, rather a small market team happy enough just to make up the numbers ...!
            and they better find themselves some decent Defensive reinforcements before the market closes and a guy who could better organize them defensively and give them proper spacing and structure and some fking teeth ffs .... or if things dont change on that front, they will most probably crash outa UCL groups and struggle mightily to do nearly as well as last season in the league too...!!
            Last edited by BacheLot; 07-31-2022, 12:52 AM.

Comment

Even if it is very bitter for Bayer Leverkusen to be eliminated in the first round of the cup, for Sardar the game yesterday was a win. Not only that he assists 2 goals, his substitution completely backfired. This is also being described in the media as a major tactical error by the coach.
              https://www.kicker.de/seoanes-urteil...911331/artikel

Comment

I think this is from the Austria camp last week. Some local Iranian fans!

Comment

Here is the excerpt of what bild wrote on azmoun situation. Doesn't seem like Hlozek impressed much either even with goal he scored from GK error.

<<Two of Seoane's personnel decisions went awry, as did his half-time substitution when he took out Sardar Azmoun from Bayer's best and brought the once again unremarkable Adam Hlozek into the tenth from left wing. "By replacing Sardar, who was acting as a second striker, we wanted to strengthen midfield because we opened up too much space. It was a tactical change," explained Seoane.

But there was no effect. Bayer, who had more chances before the break primarily due to Azmoun's ideas, acted unimaginative from then on - and Elversberg found at least as many spaces that could have led to even more goals for the Bundesliga side.>>

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                    Here is the excerpt of what bild wrote on azmoun situation. Doesn't seem like Hlozek impressed much either even with goal he scored from GK error.

<<Two of Seoane's personnel decisions went awry, as did his half-time substitution when he took out Sardar Azmoun from Bayer's best and brought the once again unremarkable Adam Hlozek into the tenth from left wing. "By replacing Sardar, who was acting as a second striker, we wanted to strengthen midfield because we opened up too much space. It was a tactical change," explained Seoane.

But there was no effect. Bayer, who had more chances before the break primarily due to Azmoun's ideas, acted unimaginative from then on - and Elversberg found at least as many spaces that could have led to even more goals for the Bundesliga side.>>
                    Yea ... dude didnt look all that impressive of an attacker to me but he is still a young and promising player i suppose...! anyways i dont think he will be a threat to Azmouns game minutes chances all that much this season at least..??
                    he was the weakest link in their attack in first half and Bakker was getting beat like a drum consistently on the LWB position...! if any subs at HT, it certainly shoulda been one of those two, or both ..!!
                    and one other thing that is being grossly discounted by the media and bayer fans and staff is how exceptionally well the home team played .... !! TBO Bayer's overall team performance didnt seem all that much lower than what i saw from them last year in league action..! it was more the case of their opponent's were well prepared by their coach and fully up for this match ... they knew exactly what to expect from bayer in terms of tactical approach and went toe to toe with them all over the pitch..!
                    they knew seoane going to try to spread out his back 4 in order to build the play from the back so they lined up a very high, intense press with 4-5 players and made it very difficult for them to get out of their own half and once dispossessed bayer they quickly pounced on every opportunity to go right at the heart of their unorganized, overly spreaded out, toothless defense... .!!

in terms of defending, i think more than anything Bayer needs to first and foremost address the huge gaps of spacing between their defenders .... especially when they lose possession in MF or their own half and stop this bs Over insistence to Pass your way out in their transition game... there were times in yesterday's match that their opponent would come at them with some 5-6 players pressing them high up in their own box almost and instead of occasionally just hoofing the ball up to keep them more weary of a counter attack they kept insisting on side-way passing their way outa of the pressure deep in their half..!! there is no surprise factor whatsoever with Seoane's tactical approach whatsoever it seem..!!??:/

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                      Yea ... dude didnt look all that impressive of an attacker to me but he is still a young and promising player i suppose...! anyways i dont think he will be a threat to Azmouns game minutes chances all that much this season at least..??
                      he was the weakest link in their attack in first half and Bakker was getting beat like a drum consistently on the LWB position...! if any subs at HT, it certainly shoulda been one of those two, or both ..!!
                      and one other thing that is being grossly discounted by the media and bayer fans and staff is how exceptionally well the home team played .... !! TBO Bayer's overall team performance didnt seem all that much lower than what i saw from them last year in league action..! it was more the case of their opponent's were well prepared by their coach and fully up for this match ... they knew exactly what to expect from bayer in terms of tactical approach and went toe to toe with them all over the pitch..!
                      they knew seoane going to try to spread out his back 4 in order to build the play from the back so they lined up a very high, intense press with 4-5 players and made it very difficult for them to get out of their own half and once dispossessed bayer they quickly pounced on every opportunity to go right at the heart of their unorganized, overly spreaded out, toothless defense... .!!

in terms of defending, i think more than anything Bayer needs to first and foremost address the huge gaps of spacing between their defenders .... especially when they lose possession in MF or their own half and stop this bs Over insistence to Pass your way out in their transition game... there were times in yesterday's match that their opponent would come at them with some 5-6 players pressing them high up in their own box almost and instead of occasionally just hoofing the ball up to keep them more weary of a counter attack they kept insisting on side-way passing their way outa of the pressure deep in their half..!! there is no surprise factor whatsoever with Seoane's tactical approach whatsoever it seem..!!??:/
                      I feel like they lack a really good DM (who is also technical with the ball) and a LB. Andrich is their workhorse type CM who is solid for sure (MOTM vs dortmund the week after Azmoun signed) but next to him none of these options (Aranguiz who is past his prime at 33, Demirbay who I find really overrated, or that young argentine kid palacios) are covering themselves in any glory. If they are to go to some type of 2 CF formation that still incorporates Wirtz and Diaby then they will require 2 really solid CMs to provide stability.

LB bakker is garbage and they should be proactive and sign a much more serviceable one ASAP.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by a_m View Post
                          It was great he got 2 assist but still it was against a 3rd division team , and other than that he really wasn’t that impressive, he needs to live a more professional lifestyle of the pitch if he wants to thrive and take his game to the next level …/

He has all the attributes, he is tall , strong , fast , athletic, intelligent, skillful, he has it all but does he wants it enough, no joke he could very well be like the next zlatan…..
                          What do you mean more professional lifestyle off the pitch?

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                            always gassed, i just hope he can regain his fitness for WC

Comment

Originally posted by Naap View Post
                              Even if it is very bitter for Bayer Leverkusen to be eliminated in the first round of the cup, for Sardar the game yesterday was a win. Not only that he assists 2 goals, his substitution completely backfired. This is also being described in the media as a major tactical error by the coach.
                              https://www.kicker.de/seoanes-urteil...911331/artikel
                              Exactly my thoughts but on other hand I don't think Seoane is that stupid to make such childish error. Maybe sardar was tired or physically out, so Seoane didn't want to risk any injuries for sardar (MAYBE).

anyone have Seoane's post-match interview?

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                                always gassed, i just hope he can regain his fitness for WC
                                Well, when you’re not up all night playing video games and sleeping till noon, and actually training hard under a competent coach, you’ll look a bit tired. This is the training necessary to be competitive in Europe and WC (unlike TM Mickey Mouse club training).

Comment

Working...
                                X