This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
    Exactly my thoughts but on other hand I don't think Seoane is that stupid to make such childish error. Maybe sardar was tired or physically out, so Seoane didn't want to risk any injuries for sardar (MAYBE).

anyone have Seoane's post-match interview?
    apparently he said that he subbed out Sardar (who was playing 2ndary striker) so he could add another MFder instead ...!!? something like that..!!

i also suspect the decision to sub him had at least some to do with him not quite running around as briskly as he'd want him too, not trusting his fitness yet and off course their opponent were coming at them very fast and furious/physical so perhaps also feared an injury to one guy he really didnt have a like for like replacement for until Writz gets back to it..??

anyways at the time, it defied logic and looked to be a tactical change decision..... but tactically their approach remained quite the same in 2nd half? (@ least did so to me)

may well have been the whole organizations desire to part with Cup action asap and focus instead on league and ucl..?? it would make sense i suppose considering their squad depth..!!

Comment

Huge opening BuLi match on Saturday in primetime in Dortmund.

B04's defense will really be put up to a test. But it should be an open, exciting match with plenty of scoring chances both ways. I expect Sardar to start.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
        apparently he said that he subbed out Sardar (who was playing 2ndary striker) so he could add another MFder instead ...!!? something like that..!!

i also suspect the decision to sub him had at least some to do with him not quite running around as briskly as he'd want him too, not trusting his fitness yet and off course their opponent were coming at them very fast and furious/physical so perhaps also feared an injury to one guy he really didnt have a like for like replacement for until Writz gets back to it..??

anyways at the time, it defied logic and looked to be a tactical change decision..... but tactically their approach remained quite the same in 2nd half? (@ least did so to me)

may well have been the whole organizations desire to part with Cup action asap and focus instead on league and ucl..?? it would make sense i suppose considering their squad depth..!!
        I mean that would make sense to me (preventing injury), also who cares about dfb-pokal anyway.

Wirtz will be back on 15th of september or latest end of september so hopefully sardar can go back to his old position. I've noticed that he has turned into assister rather than finisher.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
          Well, when you’re not up all night playing video games and sleeping till noon, and actually training hard under a competent coach, you’ll look a bit tired. This is the training necessary to be competitive in Europe and WC (unlike TM Mickey Mouse club training).
          TM is no place for Sardar (or any other player) to build stamina. It takes months to work on your stamina, something that cannot be achieved in a TM ordoo.

Comment

The Dortmund game is the late Saturday kick off game which means it will be televised 🙂

Comment

"Who to be a holder at BVB-Bayer?"

Comment

"Asbe sefidam, kheili gashange, vakhti ke midoe injoor seda mide:
                Hoppiti hoppiti hoppiti hoppiti hopp hopp

Comment

Originally posted by Iman_Joon View Post
                  "I love her, she's a beautiful mare."
                  @mj_payne
                  shares a great story about Sky Horse & her owner, Sardar Azmoun [emoji460]️
                  https://twitter.com/Racing/status/1555074741282787328

National Flag symbol of Turkmenistan on the horse aside, how does Azmoun have the time to become close friends with female jockeys on Instagram...?

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                    National Flag symbol of Turkmenistan on the horse aside, how does Azmoun have the time to become close friends with female jockeys on Instagram...?
                    Well, I’m not a science man or Sherlock Holmes, but I guess he have the time the same way other football players have the time to find a wifey to marry, make some babys or even take the yacht and go out to the seven seas (or something)…

And make friends on Instagram is not even half the efford

Comment

Originally posted by Iman_Joon View Post
                      Well, I’m not a science man or Sherlock Holmes, but I guess he have the time the same way other football players have the time to find a wifey to marry, make some babys or even take the yacht and go out to the seven seas (or something)…

And make friends on Instagram is not even half the efford
                      I appreciate that, maybe I should have said the emotional bandwidth. The players who get distracted in their careers are the ones who have a lot going on, and this guy is entering the peak years of a striker. I just wonder whether he thinks about his horses and their various events on the weekends when he is playing football.

Watching the Ferdosipour interview with Taremi made me appreciate the value of being obsessed with football - this guy has been living breathing only football since he was a kid and hardly has any space for distraction.

There's also the Turkmenistan national flag on the horse (he could have chosen the country's horse symbol instead)....

Comment

I appreciate that, maybe I should have said the emotional bandwidth. The players who get distracted in their careers are the ones who have a lot going on, and this guy is entering the peak years of a striker. I just wonder whether he thinks about his horses and their various events on the weekends when he is playing football.

Watching the Ferdosipour interview with Taremi made me appreciate the value of being obsessed with football - this guy has been living breathing only football since he was a kid and hardly has any space for distraction.

There's also the Turkmenistan national flag on the horse (he could have chosen the country's horse symbol instead)....
                        He’s following in the footsteps of Sir Alex and Michael Owen.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                          He’s following in the footsteps of Sir Alex and Michael Owen.
                          Both didn't reach the heights of their talents in the playing career (although Owen's was more impacted by injury)

Comment

He’s got a few well bred horses for racing who he brought for quite big money. The best one is Serlik who is yet to make its debut and has undergone a wind operation already, which shows something wasn’t quite right in training.
                            Good to see him off the mark though.

Edit - his horse was 11/2 to win today so could have made some decent money off him to win.

Comment

Which horse symbol are you referring to?

To be honest, I don't know why he chose Turkmenistan's national flag when he's not from there? He's an ethnic Turkmen from Iran.

Comment

well there is a reason taremi is just killing it in porto and SA is not in bayer. So many side issues for sardar we have lost count..

Comment

Working...
                                X