This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
    Which horse symbol are you referring to?

To be honest, I don't know why he chose Turkmenistan's national flag when he's not from there? He's an ethnic Turkmen from Iran.
    I think going for this symbol would have made more sense:

But he flat out went for the nation of Turkmenistan's national flag. That is TK-level trolling

Comment

who cares... as long as he performs on the pitch and gets the job done...

we have hundreds of bigger problems lol

Comment

Here we go. Another hashiyeh... its in our blood. Pro Taremi/Anti Sardar vs Pro Sardar/anti Taremi crowd.... Lets nip this one in the bud and move on. They are our two best players and they work very well together. There is literally nothing to see here...

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
          Here we go. Another hashiyeh... its in our blood. Pro Taremi/Anti Sardar vs Pro Sardar/anti Taremi crowd.... Lets nip this one in the bud and move on. They are our two best players and they work very well together. There is literally nothing to see here...
          Dude we are Iranian. Khoobi be ma nayoomade.
          "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
            I think going for this symbol would have made more sense:

But he flat out went for the nation of Turkmenistan's national flag. That is TK-level trolling
            Tony Khan?

Comment

Love one of the anti-CQ crowd talking about pro and anti- things, especially as they keep asking for people not to reply to their seekhoonak zadan, and then just can't help themselves once again.

Anyway, this wasn't a criticism of Sardar's playing or TM position, nor of his national pride for Iran. He is a fixed player and his partnership with Taremi (forged by the coach you keep going at) is outstanding. I just thought that he is proud of his Turkmen roots (And should be), he could have a turkmen badge or tribal symbol instead of literally the national flag of turkmenistan. it's kinda like Issa Alekasir or Ahmad Alenemeh putting the Saudi flag on a horse, I can't really see that much difference. that's all

Comment

Just to play devil’s advocate: putting the IR flag on your horse in Australia (I believe he races horses there) would be pretty inflammatory (imagine the shit storm if it was Canada). Maybe he did the next best thing. I’m not too worried about it.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                  Just to play devil’s advocate: putting the IR flag on your horse in Australia (I believe he races horses there) would be pretty inflammatory (imagine the shit storm if it was Canada). Maybe he did the next best thing. I’m not too worried about it.
                  To play devil's advocate again: Wouldn't no national country's flag be a safer bet?

Comment

To play devil's advocate again: Wouldn't no national country's flag be a safer bet?
                    I don’t know anything about horse racing but maybe simply for paperwork reasons alone, it’s easier to say it’s a horse from Turkmenistan ?

Comment

I think the Turkmenistan flag is pretty safe! Most Aussies probably just think it’s a cool pattern (and don’t recognize it as any flag). I’ve come to learn that many western citizens are painfully lacking in geopolitical knowledge (unless being bombarded by a very specific agenda by their biased media). Lol.

Comment

who knows maybe the outfit has some other significance to him (A gift, something a well known jockey wore, etc).

What are we even talking about here lol.

In some actually pertinent news: Leverkusen Dortmund match saturday will be aired on ABC for American audiences.

man we have come a long way since 2 pixel streams of rostov vs tom tomsk

Comment

^also on ESPN+ For those streaming (which is an ABC affiliate)

Comment

Let's also give Azmoun some credit. I know some really don't like him now, especially during his immature periods, but he helps out alot of charities and even supports women's sport teams financially.

Also if he can support his horse racing habit financially, then I don't care. Turkmen in Iran love horses and horse racing. To this day Golestan province is the center of all horse racing in Iran.

It's a better habit than many other athletes have.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                              Let's also give Azmoun some credit. I know some really don't like him now, especially during his immature periods, but he helps out alot of charities and even supports women's sport teams financially.

Also if he can support his horse racing habit financially, then I don't care. Turkmen in Iran love horses and horse racing. To this day Golestan province is the center of all horse racing in Iran.

Agha if he continues to perform as well as he has for us, then both he and Taremi can drape whatever flag on whatever four-legged creature they want!

I'm just glad that we have two outstanding forwards and want them to have a chance to show themselves in this WC

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

And given the rampant animal abuse that happens in Iran for once its nice to see someone who cares about his animal's welfare.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                                Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Working...
                                X