This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by diz View Post
    ^also on ESPN+ For those streaming (which is an ABC affiliate)
    I think the game is on Sky Sports in the UK.

Comment

Comment

sardar is an ethnic turkmen, i dont see what the point of this hashiyeh is

Comment

It is a faux pas for sure. Iranian Ethnic Arabs/Turks/Kurds dont wear another country's flag routinely and it can cause friction..

For all we know, the jockey chose the design as a tribute to the owner...not knowing any better.

No one should rush to judgment though. In time someone will ask him....and better yet if it was never dug up or noticed.

Ladies and gentlemen, we should have one expectation from our football players and that is dedication to the cause when wearing the jersey..that also means holding up the team discipline. Outside football, we'd be very disappointed very quickly if we hold them to any standard beyond ordinary folk that they are.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

He's looking fit! Might be the fresh cut

Comment

Originally posted by koorosh View Post
              It is a faux pas for sure. Iranian Ethnic Arabs/Turks/Kurds dont wear another country's flag routinely and it can cause friction..

For all we know, the jockey chose the design as a tribute to the owner...not knowing any better.

No one should rush to judgment though. In time someone will ask him....and better yet if it was never dug up or noticed.

Ladies and gentlemen, we should have one expectation from our football players and that is dedication to the cause when wearing the jersey..that also means holding up the team discipline. Outside football, we'd be very disappointed very quickly if we hold them to any standard beyond ordinary folk that they are.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
              The difference is, that kurdish and arab separatists exist and they are being sponsored by saudis/israel etc to cause troubles in Iran. I haven‘t heard of turkmen separatists yet and Sardar is really proud of his country so it‘s all good 👍🏽🇮🇷

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                He looks super fit, i hope to see him score in the Dortmund Arena tomorrow 😍🙏🏽

Comment

Originally posted by Babak_Shirazi View Post
                  It‘s actually good that they‘re out of the Cup. They can fully focus on the Bundesliga and Championsleague. Is anyone going to the Dortmund Stadium next week to watch the Game? Hit me up 😄🇮🇷
                  I'd take you up on your offer, but unfortunately I'm not in Germany.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                    National Flag symbol of Turkmenistan on the horse aside, how does Azmoun have the time to become close friends with female jockeys on Instagram...?
                    Turkmenistan flag looks different. Just the crescent moon on green background could also be Pakistan flag. I think we reading too much into this. My 2 cents worth. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
                      sardar is an ethnic turkmen, i dont see what the point of this hashiyeh is
                      Thanks to Sardar we were introduced to this absolute banger..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVvDuhqnUJM
                      #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                        who knows maybe the outfit has some other significance to him (A gift, something a well known jockey wore, etc).

What are we even talking about here lol.

In some actually pertinent news: Leverkusen Dortmund match saturday will be aired on ABC for American audiences.

man we have come a long way since 2 pixel streams of rostov vs tom tomsk
                        Hell yeah, that's great news!

I have ABC channel and it will be exciting to watch Azmoun on my TV against Dortmund! The only bad news is that the damn channel doesn't get reception , so hopefully I should get that fixed by tomorrow.

Regarding RPL, to be fair since 2019 - onwards RPL broadcasted all of their matches free of charge on YouTube in 1080p. Even before that, you could have watched all of their matches easily through AceStream/SopCast in high quality. All RPL games were shown Матч ТВ (Match TV) in 1080p (and still are).

Comment

Pregame Presser with Coach Seoane: "We were all very disappointed at the beginning of the week. I can sense that the team is very keen with a strong will to show a significant improvement in performance on Saturday."

Comment

Bayern just put 5 past Frankfurt in the first half!

Bayer’s goal scoring machine needs to kick it up a notch this year (talking to you Sardar!).

Comment

So the regular free to air ABC channel 9
                              On antenna will show the game !?
                              Can anyone confirm
                              What time tomorrow ?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                                So the regular free to air ABC channel 9
                                On antenna will show the game !?
                                Can anyone confirm
                                What time tomorrow ?
                                yes should be on OTA, kick off at 930AM Pacific