• Show
Clear All

What the hell is Tah doing...

Comment

One sub already wasted with Andrich injury

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
        Bayer defense is a bad joke
        their CBs are all a trash.... they oghta put the savings from Sardar's transfer into brining in more quality CBs/DMS..!!
        FFS Kannani and saeed even would be a massive upgrade over the stock at hand there now..!!

Comment

Last year it made me laugh when some here claimed coach will play with 2 targets because of Sardar acquisition.
          I like Sardar but he is not Salah, CR7 or any other world class striker that coach change the system for him.
          Signing with L'kuzen he knew he is getting himself into what situation.
          Decent club but i think things were done with some rush.
          He is competing with one of the greatest strikers in the league in last few years for only spot available.
          Good luck to him...

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

He will come soon guys. Azmoun is great and you know that. In Leverkuzen he won’t be lazy. I don’t know how you’ve seen his laziness during pre-season. Because all I saw from him was being everywhere and create opportunities. Perhaps we are still bitter over Taremi situation? Anyways those are two separate things. Bayern has not paid a hefty fee for him to be lazy. He has to and will deliver with all respect 🙏🏼
            sigpic
            SUPPORT TEAM MELLI
            IRAN
            - IRAN - ONLY IRAN

IRAN OUT OF AFC NOW!

IRAN WILL ROCK IN ASIA AGAIN IF IRI IS OVERTHROWN... MUBARAK, BIN-ALI, NOW IT IS THE TURN FOR SEID ALI

Comment

This is where we can see what seoane is made of…..team loses a cup match against a third division side and then tries to go into a game with a rival team conservatively and concedes early.

Lets see how he is able to handle this and make adjustments. Will be very telling of the kind of coach he is IMO.
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                He prpbably will be on the bench tomorrow. Hope i am wrong

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
                Iran_19 Jan,
                Please tell me your lottery number picks, and predictions for Iran’s game in the World Cup. This is top level prediction.

Comment

Dortmund know how to dismantle Bayer well... just Press them high up the pitch with big numbers ... only a matter of time before they give up the ball and watch it land in the back of the net...!
                  never seen a team make as many back passes to their keeper..!!

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
                    One sub already wasted with Andrich injury
                    how many subs in BL..!! 3 OR 5?

Comment

This is the why?? The why Sardar wants skocic cause CQ would bench him this World Cup cause he isn’t athletic enough to compete

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                        how many subs in BL..!! 3 OR 5?
                        It’s 5

Comment

I can’t believe some of the comments I’m reading here.

Comment

Lucky to not be down 2-0

Comment

But guys, please remember that Dortmund is one of the best team in Bundesliga at home historically if I'm not mistaken.

On the side note, B04 defence is really Soorakh, especially Tah.

Sarda will most probably come in halftime.

Comment

Bayers defensive tactics: injure the attackers

Comment

Working...
                                X