• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice flick wide by azmoun from the goal kick which kickstarted an attack
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Amiri on, let’s get a Persianate linkup for a goal

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Azmoun assist but offside smh

Comment

Azmoun ASSIST...
          Ref checking for offside .. yea ...he is off :/

Comment

Goal ruled off, Azmoun offside

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Wowwwww azmoun nearly pulls one back by forcing an own goal but he was offside

He is doing great….they need to keep looking to get the ball to him
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

doesnt get enough respect here. Just random shit talking that has nothing to do with performance. He has changed the game completely.

Seoane is making a mistake not starting him and if he continues to play like this eventually he will be forced to find lineup that acomadates him.

Comment

What impact by Azmoun in such a short period of time! Not sure of Seoane's reasoning for why he benched him for this game.
                  "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Based on the performance last week and his stint in this match, it’s safe to say that Seoane will be feeling increased pressure to get Azmoun into the lineup consistently

Comment

Marius Wolf looks like Erling Haaland from the back. Thought he had made a return.
                      "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

What an idiotic move by Hradecky

Comment

schick was a disaster today. Didnt win one aerial so far. Missed 3 big chances.

Comment

Keeper red carded wow

Comment

Damn I wish they let Sardar go in goal for this FK he must have good reflexes from being a volleyball player
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Sardar would make a save with a bicycle kick.

Comment

Working...
                                X