Ok the bench

Comment

Line-up confirmed. Sardar on bench.

Comment

should have gone to Lyon, the club everyone on this forum hated

Comment

Originally posted by Ostad_Goosfand View Post
                should have gone to Lyon, the club everyone on this forum hated
                So he should’ve gone to a worse league just cause he’s not guaranteed starters minutes if he doesn’t perform? This is good for him. Should motivate him to bust his ass and work harder. If he had things easy, he would’ve stagnated

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
                  So he should’ve gone to a worse league just cause he’s not guaranteed starters minutes if he doesn’t perform? This is good for him. Should motivate him to bust his ass and work harder. If he had things easy, he would’ve stagnated
                  but it is bad for iran at WC if he is just on bench rn. he is way too good to be on bench for Leverkusen. French league is not as weak as people think. anyway, i suppose it doesnt matter now. but to me he should be fix starter for a team like this

Comment

I really thought Azmoun would result in us having the second best attack in this group but it seems it's not the case. If Siebatcheu at Union Berlin keeps up his great form at least until the World Cup, we are literally outmatched in all positions even against the USA. I thought Azmoun would get off to a similar start in Germany but sadly no.

Comment

Originally posted by LANCESBI-CYCLE2 View Post
                      I really thought Azmoun would result in us having the second best attack in this group but it seems it's not the case. If Siebatcheu at Union Berlin keeps up his great form at least until the World Cup, we are literally outmatched in all positions even against the USA. I thought Azmoun would get off to a similar start in Germany but sadly no.
                      We will always outmatch the USA in one position: Gheirat.

Comment

Watch these wankers lose again and then go chasing after tucel..!! 😆

Comment

a parley with a porto win and kusen tie is juicy

Comment

I suppose they did not get a good offer for Schick and now with the way he is playing nobody is going to offer any real money. There is plenty of room for Sardar in the German league. He should be able to get a transfer. And he can still shine as the super in this team.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X