This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
    Almost 28 and two bad transfers have just about killed his career.
    Huh? The Zenit transfer was good for him…

The Leverkusen transfer, it’s way to early to grade. It’s likely the manager gets sacked soon and things should change anyways

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post

The Leverkusen transfer, it’s way to early to grade. It’s likely the manager gets sacked soon and things should change anyways
      Alario was mocked and thrown out. But at least the guy scored.

Comment

Lol at this VAR check for Bayer's offside goal. They need to wear smaller shoes I guess?

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
          Alario was mocked and thrown out. But at least the guy scored.
          That’s great. Alario played while the whole team was doing well and in form. Sardar has hardly had any opportunity and the entire team has struggled, not just him. Hell, even Schlick hasn’t done anything and he’s started every match

How can you even try to compare the two circumstances?

Comment

Rubin Kazan 2017. And new manager doesn’t mean he suddenly starts instead of Schick. Who is gonna right away bench a guy with 24 in 27 last year for a russian league player?

I got a little excited about CQ but these two games was like getting hit in the face with a metal baseball bat….

Comment

Rubin Kazan 2017. And new manager doesn’t mean he suddenly starts instead of Schick. Who is gonna right away bench a guy with 24 in 27 last year for a russian league player?

I got a little excited about CQ but these two games was like getting hit in the face with a metal baseball bat….
              Mehdi dadash I don’t get what this standard of play you expect is ?
              You want guys to perform like Messi and CR7 every game in 2014 ?

Comment

Almost 28 and two bad transfers have just about killed his career.
                You can say that about a lot of players. Even big stars. It’s really important that a player goes to a team where he is thE right “fit”.

Comment

Who said he has to bench Schick? And it’s not just about the lineup. The tactics will likely be adjusted. Sometimes a change in coach can make all the difference for a player and an entire team

Also, are you really gonna count that Rubin transfer as a failure? What were his options? He was forced into that move and it ended up earning him a move to Zenit soon after

Comment

That’s great. Alario played while the whole team was doing well and in form. Sardar has hardly had any opportunity and the entire team has struggled, not just him. Hell, even Schlick hasn’t done anything and he’s started every match

How can you even try to compare the two circumstances?
                    That's not completely true, during the 6 months he was at the club with Azmoun, he scores 5 goals without playing that much either. Azmoun only scored 1 goal thanks to a big blunder of the dead last team's GK.

Ok we will wait the outcome but iranians aren't famous to overturn first 6 difficult months

Comment

Originally posted by MucizeLions1992 View Post
                      Common it's not like the French League is some shitty league. At the end of the day it's about the team in which you play not the league. Portugese league is nothing to write home about apart from the top three but Porto is big and well known amd respected club and we are all happy Taremi has succeeded there. Lyon is a club I would rate the same prestige as Porto. Some of us were delusional and had way too high expectations. Lyon would have been allright for Sardar.
                      German teams are not at the level beside Bayern: leverkusen lose to a belgian team, leipzig lose 4/1 at home against jangzade Shakhtar, Frankfurt lose 0/3 at home again Sporting. Thankfully BVB did the job against giant copenhagen

Comment

He actually looked sharp when he came on. Nearly gave an assist to amiri. Besides that leverkusen are lost.

I guess Schick, Diaby are crap too...yeah right.

They need a coaching change and asap.

This team can be formidable if they play to their strengths. They have 2 excellent #9s and 2 very direct wide players with good crossing ability and 1v1 skills. Should be able to get much more out of them

Comment

Look their coach plays with 1 striker , I don’t understand why shicky has to play ever single game , azmooun needs to somehow get the 1 spot as the main striker,,

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                            That's not completely true, during the 6 months he was at the club with Azmoun, he scores 5 goals without playing that much either. Azmoun only scored 1 goal thanks to a big blunder of the dead last team's GK.

Ok we will wait the outcome but iranians aren't famous to overturn first 6 difficult months
                            Here is either coach fault or dar hage bazikonaye ma zolm shode we all saw that before...
                            Baba 19 games, 1 goal.
                            Coach actually have trusted him quite enough.
                            You said it, even Alario scored 5 with a very limited minutes.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                              Here is either coach fault or dar hage bazikonaye ma zolm shode we all saw that before...
                              Baba 19 games, 1 goal.
                              Coach actually have trusted him quite enough.
                              You said it, even Alario scored 5 with a very limited minutes.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
                              yeah but how many did he even play striker? Many of those he was playing as CAM and dropping seriously deep. I can only think of 2-3 games with leverkusen he was really guilty of bad finishing or something.

He had a total different role to alario when on the pitch

Comment

Iran_19 jan, he got subbed in the 87th minute today and that counts as an "appearance". Many of his appearances have been substitute appearances, so the 19 games, 1 goal stat is a bit misleading (I think he only has one 90 minute outing).

His B04 tenure started out a little rocky (after he missed a few chances against Koln), but he then had a period where he was playing pretty well (especially since he was playing out of position). Ever since the match against Augsburg where he had several good chances, but failed to score, his confidence has taken a hit (understandable).

I would give his B04 tenure a grade of B so far. Could be better. But the entire team sucks right now (Schick and Diaby are not scoring regularly either). They need a coaching change badly. The team looks defeated.

Sardar has been a confidence player where he gets into cold streaks and hot streaks. I am optimistic that he will find his touch for B04 soon and start scoring semi-regularly at least (whether it's under Seoane, or a new coach).

Comment

Working...
                                X