This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
    Here is either coach fault or dar hage bazikonaye ma zolm shode we all saw that before...
    Baba 19 games, 1 goal.
    Coach actually have trusted him quite enough.
    You said it, even Alario scored 5 with a very limited minutes.
    Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
    Aside from one or two games where he was very bad with finishing, he has actually played pretty well, despite not scoring. He has played multiple matches out of position and rarely has had any service. What are you expecting from a guy who hasn’t been given that many opportunities to score?

In fact, so far this season Schick has 1 goal contribution while Sardar has 2 (assists). Maybe Schick sucks too?
    Sardar probably also would’ve had more assists if Schick hadn’t missed some sitters

It’s not always as simple as “Baba 19 games, 1 goal”. You have to look at the bigger picture and see all the external factors that contribute to his lack of goals.

Comment

At the end and unfortunately for strikers STATS counts and tbh the coach put decent trust on him up to the last few weeks.
      And you can not compare him with Schick. And keep saying Schick is not scoring enough why he is playing!!
      Schick is a PROVEN scorer in BUNDESLIGA, Sardar is NOT. Sardar coming from Russia, yes he killed it there, yea he scored few goals in CL, but haven't proved anything in league such as Bundesliga. It is all about the reputation you build.
      The same way that coaches at Zenit could have dealt with Sardar not scoring for few games because he had Proven record in Russia.

Comment

It's crazy to me that Sardar has 6 CL goals under his belt and was left on the bench for 80 minutes on a team that was down 0-1 for the last half of a CL match.

Comment

this team needs a coaching swap badly.... !!
          for most part, they are playing like a bunch already defeated losers from the starting whistle to the end..!!
          i can't believe this asssclown waited till 3 minutes left to bring on sardar when so many of his attackers looked lost and ineffective for vast majority of the match, especially so vs a such a tokhmy opponent too ..!!

if he doesnt start sardar in the next game ... ill be really pissed of this greasball asshole..!!

Comment

Seoanne is slowly turning on Sardar. I’m sorry at this point if he comes out and praises Sardar he is potter 2.0 saying he plays well but then leaves him on the bench. You cannot justify leaving Sardar on the bench in this kind of game when they need goals and chances. Sure if you want to argue Sardar hasn’t been a goal scorer I can accept that but he sure as hell creates more chances per minute than anyone in that team.

Seoanne has to go….his string of poor results are destroying the season for them very early on. Club needs to get a grip before it gets out of hand
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

This team doesn’t suit sardar and it was clear form the start. They promised him a starting role as stich was supposed to leave. If rumors are true about the maldini call and that he rejected Milan for this, then it will be the biggest mistake. Sardar plays well wi a second striker side by side and not behind one. Hopefully they sack their coach and we see some more playing time and goals from sardar. We need a sardar that’s ready for the World Cup. Maybe this will be the WC we get goals in open play.
              United We Stand, One nation one heart one goal

Comment

Originally posted by metallica69 View Post
                This team doesn’t suit sardar and it was clear form the start. They promised him a starting role as stich was supposed to leave. If rumors are true about the maldini call and that he rejected Milan for this, then it will be the biggest mistake. Sardar plays well wi a second striker side by side and not behind one. Hopefully they sack their coach and we see some more playing time and goals from sardar. We need a sardar that’s ready for the World Cup. Maybe this will be the WC we get goals in open play.
                Well said.
                Sardar play his best as target and need Dzyuba, Taremi type next to him.

Comment

Although I don't like his situation, Milan would not have been much better. Leao is a monster and Giroud is scoring goals for fun. He would have been on the bench there too but just on a successful team.

Comment

And what a contract he signed… June 2027…

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                      Mehdi dadash I don’t get what this standard of play you expect is ?
                      You want guys to perform like Messi and CR7 every game in 2014 ?
                      Yeah why not? Messi and Ronaldo also have 2 legs and 2 arms. Haller scored 11 last season.

Comment

I think what you touch upon here is slowly sinking in among those on this forum who passionately advocated for a Bay Leverkusen move, and almost guaranteed Sardar would be a hit at this rather mediocre German club (their silverware and international prestige doesn't for instance even come close to that of FC Porto!!)

This is while last year summer there was REAL/CONCRETE interest in Sardar from Serie A!! Roma and to a slightly lesser extent AC Milan were chasing him!! Roma went and got that Uzbek guy from Genoa instead

Sardar's style of play is much more suited to Serie A/La Liga/Liga NOS, even a dummy sees this instantly, so I still cant grasp why he chose Bay Leverkusen..... Must be the proximity to Iranian diaspora and all that comes with it (chello kabab/groupies/etc.) in Dusseldorf (most Bay Leverkusen players actually live in Dusseldorf region, as Leverkusen is a dead city).

Comment

Comment

At least the Bayer women are doing well

Comment

i will be in the stadium tomorrow ... hope sardar willl get more minutes this time.. he needs to start, but i doubt he will -

Comment

I can't believe every random striker going to Bundesliga from french league score left and right there while our proven player struggle that much in the same league.

Comment

Working...
                                X