Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't believe he didn't bag at least a goal or two and an assist with this much playing time...

Comment

I love Sardar's relaxed personality which helps him cope with difficult times like now. You could feel and see the stress in ARJ's face when he was on Brighton's bench. Azmoun is relaxed. Has good relations with the coach, club and teammates. I am sure next time he gets a real opportunity to show himself, he'll shine. It looks like they are going to play with one striker but I am sure this Schick dude is going to crack soon enough...

Comment

Fk man if this super limited minutes pattern continues
        He oghta ask to be sold to another EU club or a loan or something..!
        We can’t afford him being a bench warmer

Patrick looks primed to snap outa his scoring drought soon imo, ( he has been super unlucky with finishing this far this season & keepers have had their fair share of insane saves to deny him & has the proper nationality & scoring reputation to keep him first choice for quiet while longer )& unless soanne opt for a 2 striker system, i just don’t see him playing meaningful minutes anytime too soon in this team.!

Comment

Sad and disappointing situation. He’ll be back in Russia/Zenit by 2024.

Comment

Azmoun be k!resham nabod 2 deghighe bazi karde

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

I wonder who Shick is paying off to keep playing so much lol

Comment

This team is in crisis mode and the coach has obviously pulled back into using a core group with a very rigid formation. Azmoun needs to wait till they pull out of this crisis and then he will be incorporated into the team. From his relaxed pose on the side lines one can tell that he was not expecting any playing time today. This formation seems to have tightened up the defense and Schick looked the best he has looked all season so they need to win some matches now before any changes are tried out. Again, I do not know why he chose this team.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post

Comment

^

Comment

Hudson-Odoi and Frimpong played great yesterday. Diaby , Hudson-Odoi and Frimpong these 3 can save bayer . We will see more of these 3 in future games. Frimpong totaly changed the game for bayer.

I just hope Seoane give sardar a full 90 minute chance of playing next to these players as a main striker.

Comment

Like others have said, I like Sardar's cool and calm attitude a lot. You can tell he doesn't get very flustered because of these things and that's good for keeping a positive mentality

Comment

Comment

So i was in the stadium yesterday and watched sardar longer while warming up. When it was 1-0 for Leverkusen, he was the only player who wasn't happy and cheered. At 2:0 he was of course with Seoane and there was nothing else to do than be happy with him. But inside he's really angry. Even after the game he is no longer with the fans, but directly in the dressing room. You can feel his disappointment.

Comment

I said from the beginning.

Should have stayed at Zenit..

Comment

Working...
                                X