Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

#TeamMosbat doesn’t rest. You guys forgot the JB days?

First JB was gonna be a star in PL, then he was gonna be a star with new coach Potter, then he was gonna win a starting spot, then he was gonna get a transfer and explode in Germany or Spain, never ever gonna go back to Netherlands, then he was gonna go back to 17-18 form, blah blah. In the end… Feyenoord bench.

Sorry for my overreactions.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
      #TeamMosbat doesn’t rest. You guys forgot the JB days?
      First JB was gonna be a star in PL, then he was gonna be a star with new coach Potter, then he was gonna win a starting spot, then he was gonna get a transfer and explode in Germany or Spain, never ever gonna go back to Netherlands, then he was gonna go back to 17-18 form, blah blah. In the end… Feyenoord bench.
      Sorry for my overreactions.
      well ARJ isnt Azmoun. Totally different players, totally different pedigrees. ARJ didnt have one CL goal when he took the plunge to a better league...Sardar has manhandled Chelsea defense just last year, and has proven himself in CL repeatedly for multiple clubs, and also showed a consistently high level of performance for multiple seasons (again unlike ARJ).

As for shomorodov having mourinho's trust...roma were actively trying to ship him off to bologna before transfer deadline

https://www.google.com/searchq=shomu...&bih=833&dpr=2

And werent you part of the same group of people that said sometime last year porto were looking to phase out taremi? Well we can safely say that was an overreaction. Or that sardar only plays for the rubles? But then he saved our ass in WCQ... Or that he will never leave russia...

Sardar situation is not ideal but he signed a long term contract as one of their top earners. He was initially played out of position but performed well enough to keep his spot for some months, even though we all know he is not a 10, not by a long shot (maybe Taremi can indeed play that role). Its not like they have been playing well in the games he has been absent, all he can do is take his chance when he gets it, which he will as he is the only other CF. He looked very sharp and created a goalscoring opportunity within 5 mins yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
        well ARJ isnt Azmoun. Totally different players, totally different pedigrees. ARJ didnt have one CL goal when he took the plunge to a better league...Sardar has manhandled Chelsea defense just last year.
        my view is that wingers tend to be more replacable and get less chances aswell since many players can play that position, and its a bit more tactical position aswell. has different obstacles compared to defenders and attackers, and same goes for ammunt of chances?
        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
          And werent you part of the same group of people that said sometime last year porto were looking to phase out taremi? Well we can safely say that was an overreaction. Or that sardar only plays for the rubles? But then he saved our ass in WCQ... Or that he will never leave russia...
          And brother you promised a Super Sardar once he got over his injury and got a full preseason.

Btw I still believe Sardar only plays for rubles and left Russia to avoid paying child support.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
            And brother you promised a Super Sardar once he got over his injury and got a full preseason.
            I didn't promise anything actually. I said we would see the best version of sardar when he is fit. that is usually a normal assumption to make, players that are fit and in shape play better than those that are injured and out of shape.

So far this season as you well know he got some (2?) games at 10, had 1 bad game where he missed a couple chances, and since then team has been in crisis mode. Hopefully Atletico win gives them some confidence and stability moving forward (they are a highly talented team). When he is given a chance at 9 we will see his level. The season is long and they are playing in europe, he will get chances as the only other CF with Schick severely underperforming.

In past couple games he has gotten limited mins, he hasnt looked bad at all. Dummy for Schick's equalizer at the weekend was a brilliant play, yesterday's close control and through ball. Im sure you would agree he visibly looks the leanest and most muscular he has in years, and close control from his games at 10 especially was way better than we ever saw in russia. Those are only positive points from TM perspective.

As for not paying child support...Im fairly sure somebody who was offered the millions he was at zenit could have easily afforded to drop a couple hundred k on that matter and have tens of millions left over, thats IF zenit didn't end of wiping the whole thing clear themselves as a nice incentive for him to say. Its interesting this whole story surfaced right when he refused to sign their extension and starting speaking seriously to bayer, lyon, whoever else. Seems like a classic russian blackmail situation. At any rate, he doesnt et paid a dime when he saves our ass in WCQ...

Comment

On the bench

Comment

This is it unless one of two things happens; Schick gets injured or Seoane gets sacked.

He has a formation that he likes with one striker up front, Schick is his guy and I don’t see that changing unless the above happens.

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
                  On the bench
                  Aj baba! Schick rideeee, he should be a bench warmer now!

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                    This is it unless one of two things happens; Schick gets injured or Seoane gets sacked.

He has a formation that he likes with one striker up front, Schick is his guy and I don’t see that changing unless the above happens.
                    Hope he breaks a leg or two 🤣

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post

Yup, pretty much this.
                      And we can't say Sardar didn't have his chance tbh

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                        Yup, pretty much this.
                        And we can't say Sardar didn't have his chance tbh

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
                        as a forward he has very few chances.
                        He’s mostly played his games as a CM.

Comment

Bad luck in that Azmoun was played out of position when he got a chance and his fault for not seizing on the opportunity.

Comment

This coach is annoying for not giving him a shot at striker. He's just not a CM

Comment

Demirbay with an nice finish to give them a lead. He is been one of their only bright spots this season so far. Defensively look nervous as usual, Bremen with more composure could have been winning.

Comment

Attacking threat is coming from the wings. From what I have watched Schick is offering next to nothing.

Comment

Working...
                                X