This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
    Derek Rae reporting that Bayer management met to discuss seoanne’s future, seems he is on the hot seat but will only pull the trigger if they have someone clearly better. I can think of a few…..
    https://twitter.com/raecomm/status/1...d7mahMhlucCpuA
    I guess it wont get easier after next game since its against FC Bayern if I'm not mistaken who also need desperately a win

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
      Son scored a hat trick in 10 minutes…
      That is how you shut the manager mouth.

And people plz stop saying he didn't get enough chances as forward, this that. He wasn't playing DM after all.
      He was behind striker or striker. From all games i have seen from him, he was pretty much involved inside the box.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

He is a bit unlucky too…

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/260...A7%DB%8C%DB%8C

This is great, brave header from standing jump that totally beat gk and came off bar, not to mention resulted in bad blow to the head.

Comment

I don't get some people here. He is striker and even he was not playing as target, he was still part of offensive core.
          People were all over JB because he didnt score, assist, whatever for so long, and JB is not even striker.
          When you are part of offensive core, you have to contribute in offense. No one asking him to do every game, but 20 somethings games and keep struggling, there is no justification, please stop looking for one.
          He got unlucky, that i agree.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Think I'm gonna say what everyone else is thinking, but maybe afraid of admitting it.

We all waited for years for this move and the timing couldn't be any perfect since a month after this move, Zenit basically got cancelled.

but ONE solitary goal in 9 months as a forward is very zedde-hal, regardless of how many minutes he's got or which position he's played.

I still really hope he turns it around, but his form going into the WC is a worry. We really need our players to be 110% to have a fighting chance to succeed in our group and a confident and top-form Azmoun is key to that.

I low-key wished he had stayed in Zenit, even if it meant banging goals vs. Orenburg's of this world, since at least it'd have him high on confidence

Comment

Originally posted by elnino99 View Post
              Think I'm gonna say what everyone else is thinking, but maybe afraid of admitting it.

We all waited for years for this move and the timing couldn't be any perfect since a month after this move, Zenit basically got cancelled.

but ONE solitary goal in 9 months as a forward is very zedde-hal, regardless of how many minutes he's got or which position he's played.

I still really hope he turns it around, but his form going into the WC is a worry. We really need our players to be 110% to have a fighting chance to succeed in our group and a confident and top-form Azmoun is key to that.

I low-key wished he had stayed in Zenit, even if it meant banging goals vs. Orenburg's of this world, since at least it'd have him high on confidence
              I know I sound like a broken record saying this, but he should neither have stayed in Zenit nor moved to Bayer Leverkusen in the Winter. Rather, he should have gone to Lyon as it was not only an upgrade to Zenit but he could have been successful in Ligue 1 as well having the support of the manager and their fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                I know I sound like a broken record saying this, but he should neither have stayed in Zenit nor moved to Bayer Leverkusen in the Winter. Rather, he should have gone to Lyon as it was not only an upgrade to Zenit but he could have been successful in Ligue 1 as well having the support of the manager and their fans.
                I don't think thats how it works big man. Sardar is paid more than schick ( i think he gets paid more than all of the bayer playes). He was also suppose to have the support of the manager . Even in lyon he had some big competition there so don't think he had more chance of making there than in bayer.

The problem right now is Mr Schick , the news is that he has p*rno videos of seoane and his wife so if he doesn't get the starting position he will leak the video online.

All joke aside, I think bayer bought sardar to play a number 9 position rather than number 10. We all thought sardar is playing in that position because wirtz was injured but the truth is that seoane wants to use sardar as a number 9 (behind #10) and create chances for schick and maybe score goals. Unlike mehdi, Sardar has always played number 10 even during CQ where everyone parked the bus in DF, sardar was the only FW in team melli that stayed upfront.

So we have to wait either for mr schick to get injured or sardar adopts to his new position and bonds with other players around him and score goals.

Comment

Sardar arrived to Austria.

Comment

These guys cannot afford to bench Schick because it would drop his market value and their defense is playing unexpectedly weak. Their goalie is making huge mistakes. There is no opportunity to work Sardar into a system with 2 up front. If that header had scored, he would have been playing more. He needs to force his way into the team. Again, I have no idea why he picked this team with Schick on the roster unless he was told that Schick would have been sold by now.

Comment

It's his own fault. Shouldn't have stayed in Russia for 8-10 years. It's no surprise he's having a tough time.

Good move on his end, but his performances are lacking. What matters is that he keeps pushing.
                      Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
                      محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
                      - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

If you are not allowed to play in your own position and end up in a team that does not play well at all, then you cannot really express expectations (expressed in goals).

Have you seen his few minutes that he did play?
                        Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                        O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

I prefer his struggle in Bayer than staying in a sanctionned Russian league, without European competition nor most of foreign players.

Honestly he only had crap and risky choice : as roma and lyon would have been more or same thing. Out of form team, with heavy competition and quick benching if he don't score straight from the beginning.

But on or two things he should have done better : leave Russia much earlier and scored these 2 damn tap in against Koln in his first game

Comment

Maybe he dit a Robinho, thinking there is only one team in Manchester. He thought he signed for united and not city. Pressconferance is hilarious.

Maybe Sardar thought Bayer was Bayern Munchen or Borrussia Dortmund.

I for one allwayz mix up Dortmund and Leverkusen, dont know why

Jokes aside he has played well, in a position that isnt his preffetred one. Si far so good. Their balance is crap and defence sinilar to antwerpens during beira time. Glad he is a forward and not a goalie or cb in this team..
                            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
                              If you are not allowed to play in your own position and end up in a team that does not play well at all, then you cannot really express expectations (expressed in goals).

I’ve watched most of his games in Germany. He could/should have at least 5-6 goals by now… 2 good chances against Koln, hit post in cup, had 5-6 chances a few weeks ago, and some others here and there.

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post

To be fair and honest: I already saw him in 3 games this year live in the stadium - and he has been one of the worst players on the field. His first touch has been very poor and he lost crucial duels while his team has been facing counter attacks.
                                The highlight was the Game against Hoffenheim, where he absolutely deserved the worst rating on the field.

I love SA, but we do not have close our eyes for the fact. A complete player can play all roles within an offensive system. Therefore the argument with the position doesn´t count. He just has been extremely poor in the games, where he started.

Comment

Working...
                                X