Davari* - 29(0)
    Azizi - 20(5)
    Azmoun - 17(1)
    Shapourzadeh* - 16(0)
    Khatibi - 4(0)
    Mansourian - 4(0)

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
      Btw, why russian clubs don't buy other Iranian players??
      Сам удивляюсь.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
        Sardar's 10 min in bundesliga is better than crappy russian league.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
        Ну, раз вам нравится его смотреть по 10 минут, тогда вопросов нет)).

Comment

Sardar's 10 min in bundesliga is better than crappy russian league.

Now what would you call a player who was made in Russian league?

Comment

Patrik Schick is not really producing this year either - I know he has a pedigree from last year, but either play Sardar up front with him or give some of Schick's minutes to Sardar ...
            "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

This Team is struggling mightily to get anything going all over the pitch. ... especially in CM/LWB position .... they look awful susceptible to crumbling against a high press and can not pass their way outa paper-bag one pressed high up with big numbers..!!
              it's the same story game in game out... they need an all new set-up (442 of a sort? considering their squad talent) and a fresh playing approach.... shock of a new this coach is only thing that may snap them outa their current funk..!!

i can see Porto's all out team's high press producing similar result as today's, if things dont change for bayer fundamentally..!

Sardar looked pretty sharp and dangerous in possession as always and a bit livelier than his usual w/o the ball at his feet ..!
              imo still needs to improve his Stamina, workrate off the ball and defend better from the top closing passing lanes to the approaching offenses and generally make himself better open for service in MF area in the transition ..! he certainly can learn a thing or two on that front from Mehdi..! and those also very much the improvements to his game required off him in TM if he wants to have anything resembling an impactful feature at WC..!!

unfortunately Soanne seems hell bent on playing with only a 1 target forward and still i dont see sardar eclipsing the struggling Patrick as a starter..!!? :/

Comment

Instead of criticizing the Team Melli players we should be criticizing these clowns …

https://www.instagram.com/p/CjI2sXOO...d=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                  Iranians in Bundesliga, apps(goals)

Mahdavikia - 255(29)
                  Hashemian - 208(38)
                  Dejagah* - 158(19)
                  Daei - 107(19)
                  Zandi* - 55(6)
                  Karimi - 34(3)
                  Bagheri - 29(4)
                  Davari* - 29(0)
                  Azizi - 20(5)
                  Azmoun - 17(1)
                  Shapourzadeh* - 16(0)
                  Khatibi - 4(0)
                  Mansourian - 4(0)
                  The last time Iran exported a successful player to a top 4 league was in 2006 (Nekounam -> La Liga). Good job IPL.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                    Iranians in Bundesliga, apps(goals)

Mahdavikia - 255(29)
                    Hashemian - 208(38)
                    Dejagah* - 158(19)
                    Daei - 107(19)
                    Zandi* - 55(6)
                    Karimi - 34(3)
                    Bagheri - 29(4)
                    Davari* - 29(0)
                    Azizi - 20(5)
                    Azmoun - 17(1)
                    Shapourzadeh* - 16(0)
                    Khatibi - 4(0)
                    Mansourian - 4(0)
                    I sometimes forget how good Hashemian was
                    --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                    --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                    ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                    --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                    ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
                      I sometimes forget how good Hashemian was
                      I would say 16 goals in a Bundesliga season > top scorer in Russia

Comment

Vahid was unstoppable before joining Bayern.
                        He wasn't good enough for Bayern though.

Comment

Overall among all Iranians in Germany , i was impressed by Karimi in Bayern. Yes one single GREAT season but man what a season.
                          I remember writing an article for ISP back to the time, deep analysis of all of their midfielders. I was doing it with another guy and i was like man, he may have no chance looking at some names,
                          Ballack
                          Ze Roberto
                          Demichelis(DM, CD)
                          Deisler
                          Mehmet Scholl(end of career kind of but still)
                          Hargreaves
                          Ottl
                          Bastian Schaweinsteiger
                          Hasan Salihamidzic
                          Jeremies

Probably top 3 to 5 midfielder in europe that time. And after Ballack, Schawn, and Hasan he was the one who got most minutes that season. A head of some big names like Ze roberto.
                          Played LW, RW, DM even, behind striker, Magath used him pretty much everywhere in midfielder.
                          Pretty impressive for an Iranian footballer
                          I criticized Karimi lack of efforts many times but that was hell of the season.

Comment

Overall among all Iranians in Germany , i was impressed by Karimi in Bayern. Yes one single GREAT season but man what a season.
                            I remember writing an article for ISP back to the time, deep analysis of all of their midfielders. I was doing it with another guy and i was like man, he may have no chance looking at some names,
                            Ballack
                            Ze Roberto
                            Demichelis(DM, CD)
                            Deisler
                            Mehmet Scholl(end of career kind of but still)
                            Hargreaves
                            Ottl
                            Bastian Schaweinsteiger
                            Hasan Salihamidzic
                            Jeremies
                            Torsten Frings
                            Probably top 3 to 5 midfielder in europe that time. And after Ballack, Schawn, and Hasan he was the one who got most minutes that season. A head of some big names like Ze roberto.
                            Played LW, RW, DM even, behind striker, Magath used him pretty much everywhere in midfielder.
                            Pretty impressive for an Iranian footballer
                            I criticized Karimi lack of efforts many times but that was hell of the season.
                            He was phenomenal that year - beating out so many great midfielders. That bad injury vs. Hamburg (I think the ground was real cold) ruined his career there. Mahdavikia was also in that game.

Naturally the most gifted footballer we have ever had. He had it all. But Thank God we love Ali Karimi now off the field too! Special, special man that is emerging as a Takhti heir.
                            "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Yup,
                              That should be the first time ever, asian footballer jumping from asian league to a top level European club, and immediately become part of their plan and perform. Sadly injury slowed him down.

Comment

I got a question tho...

Was even bundes liga good as it is right now? or was it liga nos level as it is right now? We need to consider this aswell

I remember Serie A was huge back in late 80's , 90's and early 2000. then it was like la liga then premier league. So i don't really think bundes liga was as good as it is right now.

We need to also consider this when comparing players.

Like you never know maybe in 10-20 years time liga nos (which has few iranian players), becomes a big league ..... then people start comparing this liga nos to the top level liga nos in 10-20 years time. Lol everything is possible. Some arabs buying clubs in liga nos would be the start.

Comment

Working...
                                X