Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He was a stud as player..! But as a coach ..!??
    His coaching resume looks awful weak ..!:/

Probably No dignified, proven, top level coach was willing to associate themselves with an eternally wanker/looser club ..!
    So this was their best available upNcoming , Promising one ..!?

I suppose, Anyone else was a gonna be a massive improvement over the one dimensional ozgal in charge earlier ..! Especially so so far as it concerns Sardar ..!

Comment

Let's hope Xabi Alsonso has more trust in Azmoun and is actually a quality coach.

Somehow I always feel bad when legends turn out to be shot trainers.

Comment

What lovely news to wake up to….seoanne lasted a month or so longer than he should have tbh.

Let’s see if xabi is fair. Lots of times when coming into a new team mid season the coaches don’t try to shake things up too much but I would be surprised if he doesn’t at the very least try out a 2 striker system which for whatever reason seoanne never even gave a shot.
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Comment

Don't want to read into this too much, but I like what I'm hearing:

"I know Leverkusen as an excellent club from my time in Germany. #Bayer04 has always had great players, I also see a lot of quality in the current squad. This task excites me a lot."
            -Xabi

Comment

They should have hired Skocic! At least we knew Sardar would be playing regularly then!

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
              Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                They should have hired Skocic! At least we knew Sardar would be playing regularly then!

Eskochee dooset darim!!!

I hope he lands a decent job soon, he deserves something decent. Bundesliga is obviously a giant stretch and would never happen for him though let’s be honest (I know you were joking btw).
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                  Patience would be good if it was 2017 and 22 yr old Azmoun had accepted one of the offers he had. Now he is almost 28 and most of age 27 has been wasted on the bench. There is no pride in wasting one’s best years. We saw from JB’s situation.
                  But how can you know this? Maybe it was shitt offers. Maybe he needed a certain environment at 22. Why do you believe you know his interests and good better than him? On what grounds?
                  ARJ reached his ceiling and went for the money as much as he tried to make it in PL and him staying put is one of his best traits. Few weeks ago ppl felt utrecht would be a good option for him, lol.

Comment

With the talent on this Bayer team, even Enayati's dead body as a coach would get better results, let alone the skooch man.
                    Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                      Don't want to read into this too much, but I like what I'm hearing:

"I know Leverkusen as an excellent club from my time in Germany. #Bayer04 has always had great players, I also see a lot of quality in the current squad. This task excites me a lot."
                      -Xabi
                      This is great, in many ways!! Most importantly, now we can see if Sardar and Bay Lev are indeed a good match, or perhaps a flop after all. If he also fails to impress Xabi, then its quite obvious he should move onto to a different club.

btw, don't know if Xabi has evolved/matured enough as a manger to take on a team like Bay Lev, especially in current circumstances... There were strong rumours on Tuchel joining them, that would have been awesome for them. I would say fingers crossed for the coming months!

Comment

He has no proven track record or resume that speaks volumes when it comes to turning teams around or coaching even. So I hope this goes well. Better than the previous coach and Sardar (as is any change) but we'll see

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                          Eskochee dooset darim!!!

I hope he lands a decent job soon, he deserves something decent. Bundesliga is obviously a giant stretch and would never happen for him though let’s be honest (I know you were joking btw).
                          Well for one thing (despite joking initially) he has a stronger resume than Xabi particularly around rescuing failing campaigns! Lol imagine he takes BL to top of standings like he did TM!

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Well for one thing (despite joking initially) he has a stronger resume than Xabi particularly around rescuing failing campaigns! Lol imagine he takes BL to top of standings like he did TM!

Skocic coaching Sardar in Europe is no big deal. The real deal would be if SC is fired from Porto and Skocic goes to Porto to coach Taremi!!!! Expression on Taremi's face would be priceless!!!!

Comment

Sardar to possibly miss the world cup.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                                Sardar to possibly miss the world cup.
                                Injuried during a warming up and while a new coach is taking over?! One of our few top players doubtful for WC, this classic shit was expected..

At the same time, Torabi is perfectly healthy..

Comment

Working...
                                X