Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He won’t be close to ready, sadly. Even a ‘fit’ Sardar starting every week at Zenit seemed to have trouble moving around sometimes. Very unfortunate that we won’t have him at his best for another World Cup…

Comment

Carlos will take him to WC like Ashkan and Hashem.
      He will sit on the bench the entire 3 games.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

People Relax
        Azmoun is a very good profesional, he will be ready for the world Cup.
        RELAX

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
          Carlos will take him to WC like Ashkan and Hashem.
          He will sit on the bench the entire 3 games.

Comparing to Ashkan? He had barely played in years at that stage besides occasional tm game… lot different.

I think if he is out for a month by the time of World Cup he can still be effective option at least off the bench. ESP considering 26 man squad it’s definitely worth taking a gamble on

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
            Comparing to Ashkan? He had barely played in years at that stage besides occasional tm game… lot different.

I think if he is out for a month by the time of World Cup he can still be effective option at least off the bench. ESP considering 26 man squad it’s definitely worth taking a gamble on
            He took beikzadeh too.
            He will take him even if he doesn't play a min
            Hope it is not the case.

Comment

nice 👍 😊
              i knew no way he would miss the WC over a lousy warm up injury..!!

These Killer Calves (more like freaking Cows..!) aren' t fazed by a little tear here n there..!!

Comment

Hope he recovers. As i said you can not replace him and Taremi. For the rest is doable in any other position

Comment

Even if it's 4-5 weeks, that puts him coming back 1 week before the England match. He won't be match fit, but hopefully can contribute as a sub. He should be more fit for the Wales/USA matches.

But who knows, there are so many different timelines floating around now.

Comment

At least he got used to not having any match fitness what with this hideous transfer this summer

Comment

Yeah, even if not fit to play 90 minutes in group stage matches, he should be ready for important 20-30 minute sub appearances. Good thing is that he will have at his disposal the great rehab staff and facilities of Leverkusen, which should allow him to recover a little faster.

Comment

Analysis of Sardar’s injury from Team Melli Radio’s medical expert!

Comment

Originally posted by TeamMelliRadio View Post
                          Analysis of Sardar’s injury from Team Melli Radio’s medical expert!

So we went from 6-8 weeks to 3-4 weeks! At this rate, we will see him play tomorrow against Schalke!

Comment

Comment

I hope his injury is not as bad as everyone thinks.
                              Sardar is a great team player and is a great provider
                              and finisher. The previous coach obviously had a lot of
                              problem in utilising his players well. It looked as it
                              the whole team had no desire to play or just were unable to
                              create a good game. This team looked like TM under Skocic
                              when the players just didn't really want to make an effort.
                              Let's hope this new manager can create a good chemistry
                              and we see Azmun and the other striker work together like Azmun and Taremi.
                              هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                              نگاه میکنید.
                              sigpic
                              I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Xavi also playing with one sticker. Schick starting up front

Comment

Working...
                                X