X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another practice in the cold

Comment

As long as he gets in good physical shape he still has a very long career ahead him. His talent is undeniable, incredibly skilled and smart player. He just needs to lose some lbs and he'll be fine.

All things considered, the chances he created this WC were spectacular. Very unlucky to not have 2-3 goals.

Comment

Azmoun is playing the second half against FC Zurich. Scored the 3:0 goal

Comment

In nime fasl mohemtarin doraane footbaalie Sardar khahaad bood.

Agar baazish nagire dige fekr mikonam mire yek lige sathe paayintar.
          DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Really who cares if these dead players from WC score 1 goal or 59 goals in the next months? The whole point of having these players in Europe is to ultimately have a stronger TM in World Cups. Who cares now Saman plays or Sardar scores… Be ma che?

Comment

Originally posted by dejagah_fan View Post
              Azmoun is playing the second half against FC Zurich. Scored the 3:0 goal
              Che ajab

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                Really who cares if these dead players from WC score 1 goal or 59 goals in the next months? The whole point of having these players in Europe is to ultimately have a stronger TM in World Cups. Who cares now Saman plays or Sardar scores… Be ma che?
                So you only follow TM and Iranian players for the World Cup? Nothing else?

Might as well just stop following football and just watch the World Cup every 4 years then

Comment

You can see Sardar’s goal at 1:18:50

Comment

Look like the wales game when he hit the post

Comment

great leap initially to win the ball, looking back to his usual explosiveness with the run in behind and after WC reps a very confident finish.

Hope he really kicks on in second half of season.

Comment

Oh boy. I Cringed so hard I dropped my chai

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post

So you only follow TM and Iranian players for the World Cup? Nothing else?

Might as well just stop following football and just watch the World Cup every 4 years then
                          I’m a TM fan first. For me 30 Bundesliga goals = 1 World Cup goal. TM winning an Asian Cup would mean more to me than an Iranian scoring in a CL final for a club from some country I have no connection to. I watch individual players in Europe for entertainment and with the hope that they individually develop their game and mentality so that TM as a whole becomes stronger.

Of course, this is all with expectation that player takes himself and TM seriously, not just a convenient thing to have on the resume when time comes for contract negotiations… I have doubts about a few players… When a player looks so SHOL for TM then scores for some German club I just can’t get excited…

Comment

Azmoun makes a good first impression on Alonso

Leverkusen · Sardar Azmoun is still waiting for his breakthrough at Bayer 04 Leverkusen. His coach Xabi Alonso is hoping for a "Sardar in top form" for the second half of the season.

First Sardar Azmoun wins the decisive header duel at the center line, then he sprints in the direction of the opposing sixteen. A quick body trick and an uncompromising finish later and the ball is already in the FC Zurich goal. The goal to make it 3-0 in the test on Saturday once again illustrated the Iranian's strengths. "He has a lot of qualities, especially near the penalty area and with his header," said Leverkusen coach Xabi Alonso . "We missed him."

The attacker, who switched from Zenit St. Petersburg to Bayer Cross at the beginning of the year, played his last game for the Werkself in a 4-0 loss in Munich in September. A few days later, while warming up for the Champions League game at FC Porto , he tore a fiber in his right calf. Azmoun made it into the Iranian World Cup squad in time and also played all three preliminary round games at the tournament in Qatar . However, as four years earlier, he was denied a goal in his first appearance at the World Cup.​

In Leverkusen , too, the professional, who was named footballer of the year in Russia in 2021, has had difficulties asserting himself. The former junior national volleyball player has only made six starting XI appearances at Bayer. Those responsible should also have expected more than before - one goal and three assists in a total of 22 appearances for the factory club.​

"Against Zurich it was the first time I've seen him play since I've been here," emphasized Alonso after the last friendly before the winter break. "I am pleased to meet him. He's a different type of player." As it is unclear when Patrik Schick , who is currently out due to a groin problem , will be able to play again, Azmoun could soon have more opportunities to present himself. Alonso emphasizes: "We need Sardar in top form for the second half of the season."

link to original article: https://rp-online.de/sport/fussball/...id-81704331​

Comment

Also he gave exclusive sit down interview with Varzesh3 where he spoke about club situation, world cup, choosing leverkusen, etc.

When available I will post.

Comment

Interview: https://video.varzesh3.com/video/268...B4%DB%8C%D9%87

Comment

Working...
                                X