Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know about Sardar!! I think he is on decline. His style of play is not something to be desired by big teams any more!

I still think CQ should have invited Zahedi to TM for World Cup. He would have offered an alternative for our offensive line and a great sub for uninspired Sardar.

When CQ subbed Sardar in the game with US, we had no one on the bench who could have present real threat to US. Zahedi was that tall physical player with both shooting and areal ability that we needed!

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
      I don't know about Sardar!! I think he is on decline. His style of play is not something to be desired by big teams any more!

I still think CQ should have invited Zahedi to TM for World Cup. He would have offered an alternative for our offensive line and a great sub for uninspired Sardar.

When CQ subbed Sardar in the game with US, we had no one on the bench who could have present real threat to US. Zahedi was that tall physical player with both shooting and areal ability that we needed!
      Yup pretty much this.
      Sardar focus is not on football. And dealing constantly with fitness issue is not something very pleasant at the highest football level.
      He did survived with this in Russia but not anymore.
      I really hope i am wrong but i don't see him bounce back in Germany or any high level football league despite all his talents..

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Baba let him play a few games then predict doom and gloom! The guy hasn't played for two months and was not fit for WC. Re Fitness... He knew what he was getting into when he signed for Bundesliga.

He will be getting regular hours and I think he will come through.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

I still have a lot of hope for Azmoun. I don't get all the hate he gets from everyone on this forum, in my opinion he was great at the WC, despite his injury. Had he scored both his post shots everyone would be praising him to no end. I think once he gets through his health issues, and actually gets some more playing time he will shine again. He is after all the third highest goal scorer of all times for Team Melli and only like 27 years old. I am sure we will have many more epic Azmoun goals in the future

Comment

Originally posted by Kojiro Hyuga View Post
            I still have a lot of hope for Azmoun. I don't get all the hate he gets from everyone on this forum, in my opinion he was great at the WC, despite his injury. Had he scored both his post shots everyone would be praising him to no end. I think once he gets through his health issues, and actually gets some more playing time he will shine again. He is after all the third highest goal scorer of all times for Team Melli and only like 27 years old. I am sure we will have many more epic Azmoun goals in the future
            We can plant all the iffs ands and buts but that don't mean anything. Cq was wrong to rely on Sardar, he was not fit or ready to be in the WC. He should have played no more than 20 min a match. I don't blame Sardar for his play I blame the blind old man who refused to acknowledge TM issues and tried to force R16 qualification on hopes and prayers.

Sardar will be back. Will he ever be as dynamic as he was in Russia...who knows? BUNDESLIGA is a different ball game and he will need to find extra gears.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

I agree, the second part of this season is big for him. His main competition for his place looks like he will be out for a while. Wirtz (a top quality play maker) will be back and they have players like Diaby etc who can play quality balls into the box.
              We all know he is a confidence player, doesn’t matter how he scores his first goal but if he can get it in his first game back then I can see him getting into double figures by the end of the season.
              He was a warrior in that game against Wales.

Comment

Originally posted by Tahdig View Post
                Nice interview, he was honest in his answers. Like how he defends CQ with how TM have irrealistic expectations regarding our squad.

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                  We can plant all the iffs ands and buts but that don't mean anything. Cq was wrong to rely on Sardar, he was not fit or ready to be in the WC. He should have played no more than 20 min a match. I don't blame Sardar for his play I blame the blind old man who refused to acknowledge TM issues and tried to force R16 qualification on hopes and prayers.

Sardar will be back. Will he ever be as dynamic as he was in Russia...who knows? BUNDESLIGA is a different ball game and he will need to find extra gears.

Sardar actually played well especially in the Wales game. However, I would've brought Sardar in the 2nd half as a sub considering we were defending most of the time. We didn't have hardly any striker options besides Karim since Allahyar was already injured and out.

I'm just worried about Sardar's motivation.. He sometimes comes off as someone who will retire early and focus on his horses/volleyball club more.

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post

Sardar actually played well especially in the Wales game. However, I would've brought Sardar in the 2nd half as a sub considering we were defending most of the time. We didn't have hardly any striker options besides Karim since Allahyar was already injured and out.

I'm just worried about Sardar's motivation.. He sometimes comes off as someone who will retire early and focus on his horses/volleyball club more.
                    ditto ..!
                    especially in the U.S. match he shoulda been a second half sub than starter pooped out by HT..!
                    there were sooo many miscalculations & utterly stupid mistakes from CQ on the part of his call up list, starter choices & even subbing & game strategies & mgmt that it’s really hard to try to instead scapegoat a player or bunch for our overall embarrassing debacle ..!
                    carlos truly rid o beydaghesham zad ..!:/
                    it seemed as he thought it was 2018 short weeks after his firing that he was taking over TM again ..!??
                    my biggest worries about sardar remain still his shitt overall personal fitness & stamina levels & his rather questionable overall mindset & motivation/determination levels…!
                    to me he is still remains as the most skillful & dangerous attacking weapon in disposal of TM ..!

I’m starting to really worry if we got another AK8 situation on our hand here again with sardar ..!?

that was a last time I got really exited about prospects of a player before ultimately being generally let down by my high expectations for them due to similarly fitness & professionalism issues ..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post

ditto ..!
                      especially in the U.S. match he shoulda been a second half sub than starter pooped out by HT..!
                      there were sooo many miscalculations & utterly stupid mistakes from CQ on the part of his call up list, starter choices & even subbing & game strategies & mgmt that it’s really hard to try to instead scapegoat a player or bunch for our overall embarrassing debacle ..!
                      it seemed as he thought it was 2018 short weeks after his firing that he was taking over TM again ..!??
                      my biggest worries about sardar remain still his shitt overall personal fitness & stamina levels & his rather questionable overall mindset & motivation/determination levels…!
                      to me he is still remains as the most skillful & dangerous attacking weapon in disposal of TM ..!

I’m starting to really worry if we got another AK8 situation on our hand here again with sardar ..!?

that was a last time I got really exited about prospects of a player before ultimately being generally let down by my high expectations for them due to similarly fitness & professionalism issues ..!
                      if taremi gets that PK call in the US game, then you'd be calling CQ the GOAT. How fickle fans are.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post

ditto ..!

CQ made some questionable calls especially calling up 4 GKs and not bringing up another attacking player, but you really think Skokic or anyone else would've done any better considering the amounts of political pressure we were facing?

Like Ramingeles mentions, if Taremi gets the PK and we get a draw from the US game in the dying minutes, then CQ would've been praised and called the GOAT even though he's already cemented himself as the GOAT of Team Melli managers if we're being honest at this point.

I do agree with you that Sardar reminds me of AK8. Talented player finally able to showcase in Europe but having injury issues not to mention getting involved in the political sides too like AK8 did along with being outspoken and not thinking before speaking. Sardar is very talented and skillful and can succeed in Europe if he really wants to.

Comment

Originally posted by ramingeles2000 View Post

if taremi gets that PK call in the US game, then you'd be calling CQ the GOAT. How fickle fans are.
                          If he didn't dive and toe-poked that in, there would be a statue right now of CQ in front of Azadi and people would be asking him to coach TM even until he was on his deathbed

Just look at the hater reactions after the Wales game, they became his biggest fans lol

Comment

if my aunt had a dick then he woulda been my uncle ...!! had the welsh not had a keeper sent off and we didnt score a relatively lucky last gasp goal we also woulda equalled our worst WC performance ever.. ! ha?
                            tbh, still by en large love Carlito but he is such a fking predictable, 1 dimensional old school primarily defensive football coach ... i think the modern game has well passed him by and barring facing a tokhmy opponent we aint likely to get a positive results playing his brand of football .... at least not consistent enough to get any worthy titles ever... !!
                            vs any quality opponent a lucky draw/narrow win or a close loss is just about the only predictable results .... and such it shall be if he is kept on as our coach..!! we hardly ever could even get a convincing win vs a tokmy opponent playing his brand of chicken-shitt football..!!

based on my observations, we coulda played another 120minutes after conceding vs usa and we still couldnt have scored a legitimate goal in that game, especially so from the run of play.....!!
                            god fking forbid we ever be needing a goal in order to get back in a game coached by CQ.... fking forgetboutit...!! i fking knew our wc was over as soon as we conceded that early goal ..!!
                            and a PK for what..?? a rather pathetic attempt at diving..??
                            fact is that we were all over the fking place and no place at all @same time, in that game and had US not taken a vastly more cautious approach after scoring they coulda easily ran riot like the english inserted at least a couple of more goals up our butts..!! they were all over over us the whole fking game like a cheap suit...!
                            funny watching animated cq on the sidelines pointing towards USA goal and screaming at his players " That way.... that way is the goal..."" while there simply was No Fking way through that way ... because his players were clusterfked in an unorganized scheme all over and everyone looked dumbfounded and covered by the yanks like white on rice...and we had literally no option but to keep passing it back to keeper or just aimlessly keeper punt or bezan ziresh, hoping for a lucky miraculous deflection goal or??? ..!!

give it up already.... Carlos has had plenty of chances and many many years at helm and he has blew it over and fking over again .... and just because it's been a close or late debacles most often, that has gotten him the benefit of doubt to keeping trying it again and again and it seems like soon to be fking again ..!!?
                            i have had enough of his playing favorites and vendetta acting against players who dont kiss his asss all the time and frankly fed up and can't take any more of his brand of kiri, boring, unprideful football, especially when it doesnt attain positive results and knowing with him we are fooked if concede first goal and gonna choke sooner or later in any tourney anyways..!!
                            sure we might be desperate for quality alternatives ... and may have to kiss a frog or 2 like Wiltits before we find suitable coach to our more naturally attacking footballing mojo .... but so be it..!! after that shittshow at WC, i rather take my chance with almost fking anyone else anymore..!
                            and yes we may well have failed narrowly to progress outa of groups with that supposed rookie international coach Eskoocher.... but i still think that we certainly woulda given a more Prideful performances and overall a much better account of ourselves in gutter ..!!

Comment

5 tournaments of agar and shayad. How naive are we as fans? We can't even claim a master display against Argentina any longer since Saudis beat them in a WC winning year LMAO!

I love how CQ talks about losing and learning yet we as fans still refuse to learn that with CQ the outcome is always guaranteed to be the same!

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post

If he didn't dive and toe-poked that in, there would be a statue right now of CQ in front of Azadi and people would be asking him to coach TM even until he was on his deathbed

Just look at the hater reactions after the Wales game, they became his biggest fans lol
                                The Wales game was still the worst world cup display of the tournament. We played kiri football the whole match and rave over that ugly ass win which eventually showed it's limit against USA. Pinch me, what a joke 😂😂😂

Comment

Working...
                                X