This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post

Demanding is easy part. Which club gonna want him? In this form would he even get significant minutes at his beloved Fenerbahce with Enner Valencia and Batshuayi there?
    Bochum, stutgart, schalke all have major goal scoring problems this year…..a 6 month loan to any of those teams should not be out of the realm of possibility. And if you look at Italy Torino, empoli and spezia need help in that department too.

all he needs is a competent agent….it should be a very easy sell to get a 6 month loan to any of those teams.
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post

Bochum, stutgart, schalke all have major goal scoring problems this year…..a 6 month loan to any of those teams should not be out of the realm of possibility. And if you look at Italy Torino, empoli and spezia need help in that department too.

all he needs is a competent agent….it should be a very easy sell to get a 6 month loan to any of those teams.
      He won't get any service there and if he flop there, it will kill his career for food

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

He won't get any service there and if he flop there, it will kill his career for food

not true at all….Bochum Spezia even Torino have decent MF but no deadly forward up top. The only assurance of killing his career is continuing to stay on the bench and get a few 20 min appearances here and there
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

not true at all….Bochum Spezia even Torino have decent MF but no deadly forward up top. The only assurance of killing his career is continuing to stay on the bench and get a few 20 min appearances here and there
          Schick, hlozek don't score either at b04 and with Europa league, he will have plenty of opportunity

Comment

The fact that we barely send any player to top league, most of them choke at this level.
            Not sure Taremi can keep the same pace in top 4 and we are talking about our best legionnaire and by far!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Perspolis need a forward.
              sardar should ask to come to pp ASAP
              for half year, with out costing pp any money..
              I already have made several chants for sardar
              Wearing pp uniform.....

Comment

I have nothing bad to say about sardar , but in all honesty the things that saved him , was the protesters in Iran , if mahsa amini didn’t died I don’t think Carlos would have taken him or played him , he made that gesture , spoke out during the camp basically made all the other players look bad , saved his team Melli spot , that was the highlight of Sardar career at Bayer Leverkusen this past year.

Going from Zenit to Leverkusen he stopped training, all he has basically been doing is eating out , lounging , posting on social media , racing horses , he basically has not trained for the past year and for anybody to think that he can crack Leverkusen starting 11 with a new coach, being out of shape overweight, look he couldn’t even compete for 45 minutes in the last game against the USA, he couldn’t even play 90 minutes one game in the World Cup how do you expect him to play now , right now he is like a month or maybe two months away from even getting into shape enough to be able to compete for a starting role…

Comment

I think everyone is overacting here ..........it was the first game, nobody knows any reason.
                  Even Hudson Odoi didnt play, Sardar is a natural striker and i am sure he will play soon. We all knew that Sardar in general has some problems with his fitnes, he always had and will always have, he isnt also the smartest in general so lets be happy if he has some decent second half of the season.

Comment

I read Spezia and Torino want Shomurodov on a loan. Even though he wasn’t great in Roma, he did enough in his first season (8 goals) to have some demand. Azmoun not even done close to that after a year. He’d be a gamble for any club in a top league. I don’t think even a bottom table German club would be a positive collaboration for either side. A realistic option to get him scoring again… Sochi with Papa Berdy…

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
                      Perspolis need a forward.
                      sardar should ask to come to pp ASAP
                      for half year, with out costing pp any money..
                      I already have made several chants for sardar
                      Wearing pp uniform.....
                      PP hould sign: ARJ, Ezza, GholiZ, Zahedi, Hajisafinho and Ghoddos, Ansarifard
                      and loan Sardar

Add them to existing TM players in PP, we would se TM starting lineup in PP. Go for ACL title.

For presentation of the all players, present them all at same time: maybe make it a halftime event at Azadi stadium. Invite Shakira or Beyonce to sing live intro song during the event, if they cant come, bring Jennifer Lopez 😉

Wouls benefit TM aswell since IFF mismanagement, lack of camps, friendlies (and coach) would be less hanrmfull with well drilled PP TM players.

Memo to PP and TM players.
                      all players over 27 and under 32 in europe, join PP. If not getting regular starts in top leagues and between 23 and 27, join PP on season loan.

after players hit 33, guaranteed move to Qatar money or Tractor Sazi

Would make it very easy
                      for me
                      to follow TM, PP and Porto only
                      2-3 games a week

Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Baba let's see the rest of the season!

To all of you who corrected me regarding Sardars transfer fee...you are right....they did not pay millions but a few million.

However...they still pay him 3million a year...and if he starts scoring a few goals, they can sell him for more than they got him for to a few lesser BL teams, and if he scores more goals, they might trade him for a lot more money.

What I am saying is that Bayer has an invested interest in Sardars success. For him and for them, the more goals he scores the better it is...even if they decide to trade him off.

If he stays limp, they have to keep paying him or loan him out or sell him at a loss even. After a yea..he has cost them 5 million Euros plus his treatment etc and has scored no goals.

Yes, you'd take a loss if the team is better off without him but just give him time.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Leverkusen interested in Shomurodov…

https://twitter.com/dimarzio/status/...RpnyFn6Ik1gK1g

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                            Leverkusen interested in Shomurodov…

https://twitter.com/dimarzio/status/...RpnyFn6Ik1gK1g
                            things that make you go Hum....!!

Comment

I expect him to start on the bench against bochum and subbed in 20min before the end

Comment

Match day tomorrow

Comment

Working...
                                X