X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post

things that make you go Hum....!!
    Shomurodov would be a good signing for them - ranks amongst the highest for pressure off the ball and tackles as a forward. Basically like Sardar used to be before he slowed down so much and became so sluggish.

Comment

He said that Mourinho wanted him and they had a video call, maybe they can swap him for Sardar? Tammy will be the main striker and Sardar will provide backup. I think he should stay and fight for his place at least until the end of the season though..
      چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
      We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
        He said that Mourinho wanted him and they had a video call, maybe they can swap him for Sardar? Tammy will be the main striker and Sardar will provide backup. I think he should stay and fight for his place at least until the end of the season though..
        In his last interview with an iranian journalist, he was super dedicated to Leverkusen, even rooting for the striker that was benching him. I don't think we will leave now. The only thing that is annoying is if Xabi Alonso doesn't consider him and doesn't give him a fair chance.

Comment

Again, even if he trains well, as long as Leverkusen wins, he is unlikely to get alot of minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
            Again, even if he trains well, as long as Leverkusen wins, he is unlikely to get alot of minutes.
            They won't keep winning that long

Comment

Starting today would be a good sign of his future at Bayer..!!
              that would be a good excuse for his inaction last match..!
              benched again today .... especially if kept on sidelines for vast majority of the match would be a real bad sign ...!! and a clear signal for him to start looking for loan move or transfer ....that is if he still possess much footballing ambitions ..!!?

Comment

I'm not sure how we conclude that Xabi doesn't rate Sardar when Sardar has only played one game under Xabi. Let's give it some more time. Xabi also had some positive praise for Sardar after Sardar's first friendly match (for whatever that is worth).

B04 has some quick succession of matches coming up (BuLi and Europa League), so Sardar could get some decent minutes soon.

But, Sardar has increased competition now (Wirtz and Adli returning from injury, addition of CHO, and Schick is due back soon), so Sardar has to absolutely capitalize when he gets his chances (no more missing relative sitters).

Comment

Starting on bench.

Comment

Odd how Alonso said this about Azmoun vs Hlozek but still not starting SA

"We have Sardar [Azmoun]. For him, it's his regular position. We also have Adam Hložek, who plays the role well and helps the team a lot when he plays there. It's not his ideal position, but he does well there,"

Makes me question if it is still a fitness issue or smth else.

Comment

Originally posted by aria32 View Post
                      Odd how Alonso said this about Azmoun vs Hlozek but still not starting SA

"We have Sardar [Azmoun]. For him, it's his regular position. We also have Adam Hložek, who plays the role well and helps the team a lot when he plays there. It's not his ideal position, but he does well there,"

Makes me question if it is still a fitness issue or smth else.
                      atm, he certainly is the only true 9 supposedly fit and available for action..!!
                      if he aint starting nor barely getting any minutes from bench, then that can only suggest the following scenarios in terms of realistic probabilities ..!!
                      1-it's a purely tactical coaching set-up/decision to play w/o a true 9
                      2- Sardar STILL struggling for Fitness/ further concerns over his earlier injury
                      3-xabi simply not rating him more than Hlozek even as a pure 9
                      4-distracted/unmotivated player on high wages, just riding out his contract...! sardar simply not applying himself in pre-game trainings, making a legit push for starting role.
                      & 567etc etc etc. unlikely rumors reasons

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                        atm, he certainly is the only true 9 supposedly fit and available for action..!!
                        if he aint starting nor barely getting any minutes from bench, then that can only suggest the following scenarios in terms of realistic probabilities ..!!
                        1-it's a purely tactical coaching set-up/decision to play w/o a true 9
                        2- Sardar STILL struggling for Fitness/ further concerns over his earlier injury
                        3-xabi simply not rating him more than Hlozek even as a pure 9
                        4-distracted/unmotivated player on high wages, just riding out his contract...! sardar simply not applying himself in pre-game trainings, making a legit push for starting role.
                        & 567etc etc etc. unlikely rumors reasons

So… can’t get a start over Hlozek and club was asking about Shomurodov… I’ll go with number 3…

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post

So… can’t get a start over Hlozek and club was asking about Shomurodov… I’ll go with number 3…
                          in that case …
                          I’d gladly welcome a swap deal of sorts with Roma ..!
                          pretty sure Sardar would too, especially if he could retain his current pay scale… which is somewhat unlikely to achieve with the often brokeasss thrifty Italian clubs..!
                          no doubt sardar is currently ill-suited to Xabi’s preferred style of park the bus with 8-9 players in your own half & countering occasionally via speedy wingers ..!

Comment

B04 leading 1/0

Comment

Hlozek worst rated on Leverkusen in first half with 0 shots and only 5 passes. Hopefully our boy gets some playing time in the second half.

Comment

Hlozek goal.

Comment

Working...
                                X