Clear All

https://twitter.com/ubk__official/st...46725790318592

Comment

Azmoun to Lyon?
      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post

Azmoun to Lyon?
        If coach has real plans for him and still gonna be there in 6 months, why not? It would be better than current situation…

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post

If coach has real plans for him and still gonna be there in 6 months, why not? It would be better than current situation…
          Peter bosz was sacked by Lyon 3 months ago. Lyon is in a big mess currently

Comment

great! Let them do a swap….azmoun once said mourinho personally wanted him.
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post

great! Let them do a swap….azmoun once said mourinho personally wanted him.
              I don't think Roma still want him after seeing what he did since his transfer to leverkusen.

Marseille would make more sense

Comment

Have you guys seen the transfer fees in Europe?

EPL is spending all the money. The other leagues basically have spent nothing.

Comment

Hopefully it will turn out well but so far Leverkusen spell looks like to beiro's fiasco at antwerp : injuries at the worst time, a fker that come out of nowhere to grab the playing time and status of our players (butez/hlozek), favorable situation not used (Butez injury/shick injury), bad results when they are playing, red shirt, jako sponsor, fans quickly skeptical on our players quality after being hyped..

Comment

He will not get more playing time under Mou.
                    Mou expect his strikers to press.run.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

He is failing at Leverkusen and you guys talk about Mourinho ?

Azmoun has to score score score or he should leave to Russia or Turkey or something lower than Leverkusen, its sad but we have to accept it, we thought he will score 20+ in Bundesliga and here is the reality.........

Comment

Xabi Alonso has taken Leverkusen from 17th to 8th place in the Bundesliga.​

Respect.

Comment

Galatasaray management recommended Azmoun to coach…

https://twitter.com/fotomac/status/1618880791517483009

https://www.takvim.com.tr/spor/2023/...ay-haberleri/3

Comment

They should recommend Gholizadeh instead

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

They should recommend Gholizadeh instead
                              I liked Besiktas transfer for him when it was mentioned in summer…

For Sardar, he would have to compete with Icardi (6 goal in 10 game) and Gomis (10 goal in 18). If he can’t get ahead of Hlozek….

Comment

I liked Besiktas transfer for him when it was mentioned in summer…

For Sardar, he would have to compete with Icardi (6 goal in 10 game) and Gomis (10 goal in 18). If he can’t get ahead of Hlozek….
                                I don't think Hlozek is the problem. I feel Leverkusen and Azmoun are just a bad fit

Comment

Working...
                                X